Thread: If they only knew!

If they only knew!

So I am traveling with family this month and they don't know of my new interest in cross dressing (don't go telling ). I mentioned that I am running low on clean clothes and my wife innocently suggests I wear her panties, of which she has many. Then someone else mentions pantyhose. They all had a good laugh and I am thinking "This vacation is getting better and better!"

My wife said that once before I introduced my hobby to her. It would have been a good opportunity to do it sooner. She also complained about her breasts and said I should have to lug a pair of them around all day. Another opportunity missed.

But, it's out in the open now. She came home from shopping to change and meet a girlfriend for lunch. I was dressed as Linda. Big kiss, changed her clothes (borrowed a pair of my earrings), another big kiss and out the door she went.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Wonderful story Linda. And great that you have that support. I still need to figure out all of this for myself before springing it on loved ones but, at some point, hope to receive a similar reaction.

Skipper,
    It is going to be a slow reveal, if you want it to succeed that I can assure you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I didn't mean to imply that I got dressed while my wife was out and then let her "catch" me. She's known for a couple years and I brought it on gradually. First a bra, then panties, then she gave me some blouses, then breast forms, and so on. I've posted it in detail a while back.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda