Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate wearing trousers in female-mode

I hate wearing trousers in female-mode

Maybe it's an age thing!

I have had 40+ years of having to wear trousers when I am in male-mode.

I cannot stand wearing them in female-mode

I never saw my gran (born in the 1920's) wearing trousers, and very rarely did I see my mum (born in the 1940's) wearing them either

Like the two most important people in my life, I much prefer to wear a pretty dress or skirt

Does anyone else feel like that?
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

All the time, especially Jeans. If I want to wear jeans, tennis shoes, and a nice top...I can do that in Drab. It's less of a hassle and I don't have to worry about going past the front door. I have noticed though that most of the girls here are probably TS and not CD though when it comes to this.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Trousers are ugly on woman.I only wear dresses and skirts.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Silver Member
    Always best to wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident!

For my two cents, I'd have to say that I feel differently on that point. I love skirts and dresses too, but I'm also happy to wear girl jeans, a pair of Chuck Taylor sneakers (though I do like the pink ones) and a pretty plain top.
    I think Joanne might be right though, maybe this is one of the things that separates CDs and TGs?
    I consider myself TG at this point and so I'm more interested in people seeing me as female when I go out, whatever it is that I'm wearing. But then again, it might be a bit of an age thing too... Hmmm... Well, that's my thoughts for what it's worth! ^__~

I suspect the word "trousers" has a slightly different meaning in your part of the world than in mine. I wouldn't consider jeans to be "trousers" although technically they might be.

I like to wear skirts and blouses, but a nice pair of woman's stretch jeans, combined with my padded panties provides a pretty good look and feel and women commonly wear jeans in my part of the world. This also solves the leg shaving problem.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

As CDers we are able to fit in any mold we makes for ourselves, no?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    All my pants are female, one thing I enjoy now, slipping on my panties and sliding up my jeans and that obviously squared off crotch area and not making any adjustments or tucking or nada

I think it has to do with ruling fashions of the time.
    Now days there are many more women in pants compared to even twenty years ago.
    Not many skirts for sale these days compared to pants of all types.
    And that's only for the women.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I agree generally, but Tina will wear jeans on occassion, especially that one pair of leather jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I have noticed though that most of the girls here are probably TS and not CD though when it comes to this.
    huh? Can you explain this in more detail?

In RE: the OP I prefer dresses and skirts. I tend to over dress for a lot of occasions
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

while I like skirts and dresses, I'm also ok with a nice pair of femme jeans , especially with tall boots, or nice girly trousers with heels.

Oh, yes, I much prefer to wear a skirt or dress vs. trousers/pants/slacks. I do wear them a times if the venue or weather
    makes them more appropriate.
    Hugs, Carole

Like cdmcconnell84 said I'm more interested in others perceiving me as female c: I don't mind wearing trousers some days they can just be comfy xP
    I know who I am so I just go with what I am comfortable with for that day o3o Tights are a wonderful way to stay warm too >w<

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh no doubt in girl mode much perfer a dress or skirt, or even a cute pair of shorts. Now that I have a pair of girls jeans there ok but nothing like a skirt

I much prefer a dress or skirt. I only have 1 pair of capris for jogging.

Skirts or Dresses only for me, I can wear pants anytime I want because they are accepted by all as normal mens wear.

Silver Member
    Same here, only skirts and dresses. I only wear "traditional" women's clothing, just my preference.

My wardrobe has it all from cocktail dresses to jeans. I don't mind slacks at all and I think that the right pair with the right heels can be very sexy.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Like Cyanalli, this is me too. I am somewhere between me and her and I wear what I like in either male or female mode. Not only are women's trousers/pants/slacks just as comfy as whatever, they are also very sharp looking when paired with the right top and accessories. I like my skirts and dresses too, but I definitely try not to limit myself as to what I can wear en femme. It is much more fun that way.

@AllieSF I agree with that as well. Not limiting your self is great c: I mean yes skirts are nice but honestly, I don't see many girls wearing them. I also don't see many girls wearing them every day! I especially don't see them now that things are getting colder c: at least where I live.
    Say hello to scarves and pants and socks boots etc <3 c:

Cyan, fortunately out here is the relatively mild San Francisco Bay Area a lot of women and girls wear skirts and dresses, as well as shorts, jeans, slacks and whatever. So, I get to sample most parts of my wardrobe all year long. I truly do enjoy the clothing variety and trying to successfully emulate what I see GG's wear around here. I must admit that I am normally just a bit over dressed when out, though like the attractive women who do like to dress up more, it is always a pleasure to see. I used to dress one step or two above what my colleagues would normally do during my professional work career. It served me well then and not surprisingly, it serves me well now. Slacks can easily fit into a one step above presentation, even if I think that I am dressing down a bit from my normal presentations.

Gone to live my life
    While I do love to wear dresses I find that slacks and jeans help me blend better when out en femme.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 10-24-2013 at 06:10 PM.

When I started dressing, I thought, "no pants for me!" But here I am now, wearing gray dress slacks and a satin top. Ready for the office, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    huh? Can you explain this in more detail?
    As a CD, it's more about the clothes for us than anything else. We tend to love the things that may or may not be age appropriate, the dresses, the skirts, the heels, the pantyhose....we are not fighting with an "inner woman" as a TG/TS is. They want to be what they feel they truly are at their very core and would have the mind set of a female, therefore are more inclined to dress as the every day female does.

Now, This is just my take on it. I am not 100% right I am sure but I am not 100% wrong either. This is solely based upon the position that I am personally in myself, that being, I am a CD and not much more. I don't have a inner struggle that I was born in the wrong body therefore I don't feel I have to wear or do certain things to prove that to myself or anyone else.

If that makes any sense at all lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!