Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate wearing trousers in female-mode

Smile

I'm definately a skirt and dress kind of gal.

Where's the fun in dressing up if you don't wear feminine clothes that scream "GIRL"!

Most of all I like wearing feminine clothes. If pants are good enough for GGs, they're good enough for me.

Same goes for flats, but that might be a topic for another thread.

I hate trousers. I take them off as soon as I get home and put on a skirt. My dislike of trousers is one of the many reasons I crossdress. If a man could wear a skirt at all times I would be very happy. I also grew up in the age when women wore dresses and skirts and that probably influenced me to prefer skirts. It is sometimes difficult for me to understand women, who can wear skirts but don't. Perhaps it's a hidden trait that they are actually crosdressers?

I love to wear jeans and boots in the fall and winter, it's a great look.

Banned Read only
    I do not own one pair of trousers, pants or jeans in any feminine style. I exclusively wear dresses. I don't even wear skirts and blouses. My natural build right now is 42 (C cup bra)- 38-38. I prefer wearing a dress that gathers under the bra because it gives the illusion my figure is better than it actually is.

And, more importantly, if I wore trousers or jeans, I would not be able to wear a slip. A day without wearing a slip is a day spent dressed as a man.

My thoughts are that I wish to experience and explore all things feminine. So it comes down to not eating steak every night, but throwing in a salad once in a while.

Girl jeans, shorts, capris, jumpsuits, pant suits, soft sweaters and rompers are all items in addition to dressers and skirts that help me to help experience the total package.

Now with that said, as I am sort going thru my second puberty at 50 so to speak, I will favor a dress over the others, because that is the epitome of being female..

Hope that make sense and was not babbling!!!

Gretchen.

I often like to wear some women's skinny jeans during the colder months but will still wear skirts, shorts and dresses provided i wear a nice pair of tight's or leggings underneath! It can look very feminine and i like to view myself as a woman when I'm out and about

Aspiring Member
    I like wearing pants. Martha Stewart looks good in pants!

I like wearing dresses, as that gives me a lot more freedom, Esther

I agree with you completely. I also don't understand why any woman would want to wear pants!!! Esther
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-16-2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: multiposting isn't allowed posts merged read the rules please

I have to admit, there are times when I like a pair of tight fitting jeans with boots. I so much like the skirts and dresses, but sometimes it's nice to just wear some everyday girly clothes.

JennyLynn

I agree; being dressed femme is a chance to wear a skirt. But I might make an exception for a jumpsuit with a feminine cut.

Michaella

I couldn't agree more! During the work day, I wear male dockers slacks, always with a pretty pair of panties underneath. I wish I could wear more form fitting woman's slacks, better yet a dress, but for now I do the best I can