Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Costume?

Costume?

I wasn't seeing any threads recently about what costume everyone was going to wear if they are planning on going to a Halloween party this year, so tell it here. I had planned on going as Black Canary from DC Comics fame but then decided I'll go dressed as a guy, or MTFTM CDer. Think I'll pass? What is everyone planning on wearing or just staying at home handing out candy this year?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have to take a year off this year, mySO said so, but I have a lot of fun the last two years, so it will be ok, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I am still going to try looking as good as previous years.
    Looking at myself I think the skills are slipping a bit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Going to a friend's Halloween party as a fairy (the kind with wings). She knows I dress, but hasn't seen it as far as I remember...many of the other people know already too, and I dressed last year to a party that I knew even fewer people and only a couple that had been told about Rachel...so, shouldn't be bad.

Looking like there are no parties this year so I guess I'll just hand out candy. However, Nikki is going on a NYC shopping trip the Monday before.

Just one of the Girls 4mymichelle's Avatar
    Costume.... hmmm? For me this year's Halloween week is going to be pretty busy as I will be attending 3 costume parties. So I am going to be Sailor Moon, Minnie Mouse, and a school girl Hope to survive. Lol

Platinum Member
    I can't remember the last time I went to a Halloween party. For us, it's all about the kids and grand kids.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am goimg as brad from rocky horror at the floorshow so cd dressed in heels fishnets corset black shiny knickers/pants black and red garter belt/suspenders full makeup fake glasses black boy wig with a white lab coat for outside walking what does anybody think ?

here is mine at the Haunted Halloween Cabaret we did last weekend with the lovely Amy Tapiecararet4-3a.jpg
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Looks pretty cool Lori.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Pirate wench - just picked up the costume today.

Well, I have been planning on doing a Batgirl costume all year long and it has literally fell to pieces. I couldn't find the gloves or cape for a Black/Yellow version so I bought a Grand Heritage Batgirl 1966 costume. It came about a week ago and went back the very next day. It was horrible.

The bodysuit (except the bat symbol), cape (the clasp was garbage), gloves... were all good and fit me nicely but the belt had two male/female Velcro pieces and wouldn't fasten and we don't even want to get into the mask. The mask was such a horrible tangled mess there was no way it would ever work. The ears would NEVER stand on end like they needed to, it came with a built in wig which it wasn't suppose to (which was tangled in the Velcro of the mask), and it was way too small.

Most sites sell this costume for $124 - $167 depending on the deal you get, and I got a deal at $88 on the site I bought it from but there was not a chance this would ever work without the mask so I sent it right back. I have since ordered my second choice, Lady Flash costume, which should get here this monday. I also have a back up costume of a Black widow that I have even taken pictures of which isn't half bad and may post a few when I get a chance

Hopefully everyone is doing better or has done better than I have for this holiday.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    here is mine at the Haunted Halloween Cabaret we did last weekend with the lovely Amy Tapiecararet4-3a.jpg
    And that's most of mine, except for my witch hat and other props! (But I do have my phone LOL )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I am a pregnant[or not] Jennifer Aniston..Using an inflatable belly,I may be pregnant or not depending on the weekly, factual tabloids at the grocery store check out counter...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Unfortunately I can't find any good halloween parties or events to get dressed up for this year, what is going on.

Going to a friends house party on Halloween next week. Going as Ginger Spice from the spice girls. Bought a week and made the Union Jack dress. Should be a good time.

I have a party tonight. Some friends of ours own a bar/caffe. (Hilltop) Any who; I'm portraying Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. My Polar Bear is adamate that I wear a skirted version as she doesn't think I can or even know how to tuck successfully. Silly Bear; Why do you always under estimate your Kitty-cat?

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I'm portraying Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. My Polar Bear is adamate that I wear a skirted version as she doesn't think I can or even know how to tuck successfully. Silly Bear; Why do you always under estimate your Kitty-cat?
    Well, if you had to go with the skirted version, that would just be Golden Age Wonder Woman, so that's totally legit.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I'm going as Death of the Endless from the Sandman comics. I'm hosting the party tomorrow night and most of the guests don't know I dress. Hopefully people stick around after they see me!

Got my witchy woman costume ready to go. I'm passing out candy then going out if I can find a good place to go to. I don't drink so I'm not really interested in fighting the bar scene, I'm looking on line for a costume affair or something. I haven't been out for Halloween in years so i'm excited!
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Did I pull it off? I hate the way my Polar one takes my pics, She has me look up and do a half smile. It makes me look 100 yrs old
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm putting together a Southern Belle costume. I will post pictures when done. I won't be going out. the wife and I just enjoy hanging around the house in costume. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Unfortunately... no parties this year. Very disappointed to be honest.

I am thinking of going to a TG halloween party Not sure what I will wear I did recently buy a blackdress on Craigslist see attached Maybe a vampire or witch?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm just going as a girl, my costume is my black dress in my profile
    Last edited by Violet-13; 10-26-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]