Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could you cut it?

Could you cut it?

Many of us have had the opportunity over the years to be en femme for an extended period of time, days, weeks, months, etc. How did it set with you if you have done it? Do you think you could do it all day, every day transitioning notwithstanding? The longest I have done it is about a month and it kept me busy just keeping appearance up. I'm very hairy by nature, so it was shave, shave, shave. Body shave every other day and shave my face twice a day. Not to mention playing the role that everyone you interact with expects of a woman. It gave me a lot of experience in any case and helped to put me in touch with my feelings.

So, after that would I still entertain the idea of being a woman full time? Possibly, as being in touch with my feelings gives me the ability to fulfill either the female or male role equally. At this point in time I choose to be male, however, and keep the female as a "nice to have". Even so, I feel I could fulfill the female role 24/7 if I chose to do so and would fulfill it fairly well. So how does everyone else feel about this? Could you fulfill the female role 24/7 if you chose to do so?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I couldn't fulfill a female role 24/7 because when I take my clothes off to shower, I see definate male signs. And of course there's the shaving to deal with as well. I've tried sleeping in forms, wig, and padded panties but I can't sleep well in that getup. And of course, going to the bathroom reminds me that I'm a male, even if I sit.

There are things I need/want to do around the house that would get my girl things dirty or sweaty so even with the opportunity to stay female, I usually give it up at some point in the day and get to work.

If I could take a pill or have a spell cast over me and instantly have a female body, I could handle it. Otherwise, the answer to your question is "no".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

That's a no for me too. I think the most time I have spent enfem has been about four hours, at any one time. After that, I tend to get twichy, and have to get all the stuff off, and go back to my male self.

NO. Its fun for a few hours every now and then. Doing the makeup is fun but guess it would quickly become a chore everyday. I like being lazy at times. Like it just the way it is. Man 24/7 and woman when i feel like it.

Kate,
    Not really,I have had a number of three week stints and two that have lasted more than a month.
    Six weeks when I was twenty was very hard to switch back.
    I in fact had a break for two days out of necessity and then another three weeks.
    The longer I went then, I may have never come back.
    The extended time is more of an opportunity thing for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It seems like many of us have the need to retreat back to the "safety" of manhood after awhile I guess. Nice thing to do but wouldn't want to "live it" it looks like. Curious but good insight into the "CD Mystique" the way I see it.Also food for thought for SO's

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Kate, I'm not sure it's the "safety" so much for me as that part of my life is male, and I like it too. For me I don't think I could shut down any part of my life for more than about three days. I'm also not happy with Tina's appearance for just an hour or so, because it just doesn't seem to do her justice. So the minimum time for me is the better part of a day, with 3 days probably being the limit for Tina if we were swapping genders regularaly (i.e. 3 days in each gender).

I've not had the opportunity to spend multiple days dressed as Rita. A more likely prospect if I were comfortable out in public. As it is I don't see it happening for me. Might be interesting to experience. A lot of work!

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

For the first few weeks it was "fun". For the next few weeks it was a chore. For the next 4 years it was an adventure....

What Tina said is partly the key for some of us I think. We are built to regularly "swap" genders, so get to pretty much experience the best of both worlds. Seems to work for me anyway.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 10-24-2013 at 01:12 PM.

A week is the longest for me. Tha6t was enough. Was glad to get back to guy mode.

Jodi

Would love to more but can't with the job and life I have and the people I know. Not quite a full day is the most time so far. But under my boy clothes now that is a different story.

No for me too. The longest I have gone was 8 hours working from home for the day. I was ready to be done and go ride a quad and other guys things.

Seems like "boys will be boys" even after they've been girls for awhile. I guess some of you SO ladies have nothing to worry about with regard to losing your man.

Ii spent two days dressed a couple years ago and not only was I glad to get back in male mode, but it also seems to have kind of 'filled my tank' of cross dressing. I didn't really have the urge to dress again for about a month. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    Ii spent two days dressed a couple years ago and not only was I glad to get back in male mode, but it also seems to have kind of 'filled my tank' of cross dressing. I didn't really have the urge to dress again for about a month. Anybody else have a similar experience?
    Yes Audrey I spent 4 days en femme. I was satisfied with the duration of mantaining my attire, makeup and daily routines.
    All in all it was very fulfilling for me. But I had to return to my original life en drabbe.
    However I am due for another stretch en femme.
    "Missed it by that much!"

I had to click on your thread out of curiosity. I'm relieved that cutting "it" only referred to extended dressing. Whew!

I've done 3 and 4 day stints enfemme and it was fine.... tiring as hell.... a lot of work every day to look good... being a woman is not for wusses! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

possibly not

I find after 2 weeks in a totally male oriented work away from home the urge to dress was slightly increased from it's norm spent 3 part days dressed then seemed to settle down again cheers.

yes if a women dress as a man wood fell the as we do

Platinum Member
    Yeah, it's a definite, certain, positively ready, willing and able.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I had to click on your thread out of curiosity. I'm relieved that cutting "it" only referred to extended dressing. Whew!
    Don't worry Nicole. I wouldn't make THAT move without telling my friends first. Even if I did I would still be in touch with all of my friends here and would definitely not fade into the woodwork.

Silver Member
    I wish just having to worry about your appearance and deciding what to wear each day was all there was to it. Try going to work with your purse and telling all the guys you have worked with for 20 years that you are a woman now, adventure really begins!

We did an all "girls" vacation for a week about 2 years ago and it was fabulous. The only thing that bothered me at all was the daily shaving of my face. It's difficult to do that daily without irritation and on the way home we discussed that. That's when she said, "well, maybe you should go for laser then".
    I haven't done it yet...but I'm still considering.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I couldn't do 24x7 at this point in life. If today's options (SRS etc.) were available before I was married and had kids, I would have explored a complete change. Too old now, given the time and expense a complete change would involve. As far as keeping the male parts and doing en femme, I can do a day or two at a time now, but I'm not ready to present to the neighbors, the clerks in the local market, etc., considering I'm in a pretty small town where you see the same faces all the time.