Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too good to be true?? A woman for me!

Rebecca,
    I have sacrificed a lot for my kids. I'm not complaining at all about that. I wouldn't have it any other way. But it does seem that maybe my patience has finally paid off. I never dreamed that I would find a woman that liked me and was this OK with Amy. Its mind boggling. But still steady as she goes.

I so love my ear rings! They look amazing! I'll have to post some pictures so you all can see them.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

She sounds great and you have the right approach have fun take your time to get to know each other but wow a wonderful start! And do not forget you are great too!
    Brenda

Platinum Member
    Hi Amy I'm so happy for you, I found my happiness 49years and 9 months ago coming up on the 50th shortly.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Congratulations Amy!

you are very lucky! i keep hoping to find a girl that can understand me

I honestly wasn't even looking. She found me! Crazy?!?!?! I think the universe must have aligned in some way that favors me. I'm certainly enjoying it. But still slow goes the course.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."

I think an update is in order! I'm still dating the same girl. Last Saturday she got to meet Amy. I had her come over while I was getting ready. I had asked her if she would like to watch. She was really excited about being invited into such a private part of my life. She couldn't get over how good I looked! It was such a huge compliment to me. It really sent my self esteem to the moon.

We went out to a social club that I belong to, and she got to meet a group of us and their SO's. We had some good food and conversations. She seemed to fit right in. She seemed really truly comfortable with all of it. It was more than I could ever hope for.

After the social club meeting, we went out to a local gay bar to meet some friends and enjoy the rest of the evening. We sat down at a table next to the stage. We kept noticing a very butch looking woman checking me out. She was looking me up and down for a while. Finally she came over to talk with me. She really couldn't believe that I was a guy! WOW!!! I was elated! Talk about a HUGE compliment. She said that if she didn't know she would have been hitting on me for sure. It was my voice that gave it away apparently. I have a very deep sounding voice.

All in all, it was a great night! Best night I have had in a LONG LONG time. I'm really liking the girl that I am seeing. She definitely likes me a lot too. So... things couldn't be better for me right now!

Sounds like you are happy. I wish you luck and love

GG / SO of a CD
    Amy,

Congrats on finding your "needle in the haystack" (as Cynthia Anne had referred to her)...I was so happy to read your update/to hear that you two are still dating and that things seem like they are moving along well. See... we "Unicorns" DO exist! We are just harder to find.

Keep us posted as things develop. I truly am happy for you!

All the best,
    Lola

Just when I was starting to doubt that I would ever find someone who would be accepting at all. I find a girl who is over the top accepting! Its more than I could ever have hoped for. We are still in the beginning stages of dating. I realize that there is more to a relationship than this, but we do seem to have a lot in common.

Thanks for the kind replies all!

yay! Hope you get a long relationship from this. I know I am lucky enuff to have a very accepting, and supportive S/O. Sounds like you're having a great time. Hope it continues for a very long time.

Amy,

I just have a very important question?

Does she have a sister or gg friend like her?

Seriously, I hope evrything works out for you. You surely have a lot of "sisters" here cheering for you...

Congratulations Amy, it sounds like a match made in heaven!

I'm sure you know this, but I would also exercise a bit of caution? Be sure to maintain balance by having plenty of guy times with her. And also encourage her to tell you if she ever feels bothered by any aspect of the CDing.

My SO did something wonderful at the beginning of our relationship. S/he told me that if ever, EVER I changed my mind about having an evening in or out with my SO dressed, to just say the word and he would revert back to guy mode ASAP, no questions asked, not even if he had just finished getting ready. He said that he understood how difficult it can be to get used to a bf who dresses like a girl, and that he wanted me to know that I was his priority.

I never did ask him to revert, but I did appreciate the fact that he was sensitive about this.

It was later in our relationship when we began having issues, but if you've been going out already then you're likely balanced about that too, and past the stage when going out dressed supercedes everything else.
    Reine

congrats to you

I agree with Reine, make sure you continue to be honest with your new SO and try not to let her acceptance make you feel compelled to do everything about your dressing all at once. I know it is hard when you finally feel accepted. Just make sure she gets to know both sides of you, and give her lots of guy time so she sees you are in balance with your femininity.

everyone deserves to be utterly, over-the-top and sublimely happy-- best of luck!!
    “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. ”
    ― Maureen Dowd

Congrats, enjoy the ride of a budding relationship filled with acceptance and adventure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

The dressing part is a huge thing for me. But I'm not Amy all of the time. If this relationship is going to proceed, she has to know me. All of me. So I do make a point to balance my dressing. I also made a point to let her know that if any of it made her uncomfortable, to let me know, and I would slow down with it. I like what Reine said, she always has such great advice! I think that is a great idea. Honestly, I would have no problem taking it all off in a heart beat, and reverting to drab mode for her. She means much more to me than dressing.

And as far as being honest in this relationship.... I can honestly say there is nothing that I am hiding. I put everything out in the open for her to see. There is nothing hiding. Not a thing. That too is a FIRST for me. I usually keep at least one skeleton in the closet. Don't feel the need to this time. There is something very different with this relationship, in a good way. I'm still taking my time. I certainly don't want to rush in and have something go wrong.

Gold Member
    Amy;
    Congrats to you on finding the new love of your life.
    There are rel GG's out there, it is just hard to find them.
    I met my wife on a blind date; Married for over 19 years.
    Rader

happy. for you. aMaybe you will be as happy as me and my princess.

You have no idea how lucky you are. I wish you both the best of everything together for a very long time.

Does she have a friend who's looking???

Actually I do have a pretty good idea how lucky I am to find someone so accepting. She is a rare find indeed. I won't take that for granted at all. We're still getting to know each other, and the relationship is young. I'm hopeful that it will flourish into something more. So far it looks like it will. Only time will tell.

Amy,

It was great to meet your young lady Saturday. She seems like a real sweety. Hopefully we'll be seeing much more of both of you.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

I am sooooo happy for you! I hope everything goes well.

Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Marie View Post
    Amy,

It was great to meet your young lady Saturday. She seems like a real sweety. Hopefully we'll be seeing much more of both of you.
    I'm certain that you will. She really enjoyed meeting everyone on Saturday. She told me that she is really looking forward to going back.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy R Lynn View Post
    I'm certain that you will. She really enjoyed meeting everyone on Saturday. She told me that she is really looking forward to going back.

You lucky dog you! I am happy for you!

Fingers crossed for you Amy!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!