Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too good to be true?? A woman for me!

Red face Too good to be true?? A woman for me!

So I have been dating for a while now. I really honestly haven't had much luck. I had a lot of meets and never hear from them again, or it would go a couple of dates in and then they would just fall away for one reason or another. I only ever got the point of revealing Amy with one. Very depressing, and discouraging to say the least.

Well I'm happy to report that I think I may have found the "one". Like Neo from the Matrix! We have been on two dates so far. She really seemed very open minded and accepting. She told me that she is bi, and has some gay friends who are cross dressers! Hmmm some of you might know her. So I came out to her and showed her a recent picture of me dressed up at a local gay bar. She thought it was AWESOME and was really excited about it! Really??!! That is such the polar opposite from what I have found in the past.

We have been talking a lot this week, and I'm really digging this girl! I just can't believe that I have found someone so open minded and accepting of .... well.... ME. I think she may be a keeper!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Good for you, Amy! wishing you immeasurable happiness!

best,
    Cate

Good for you! I hope that things work out!

I am hoping that she works out for me. With that being said though, I'm looking to just jump in with both feet. I need to take my time to get to know her too. While she is the most accepting girl I have met, there could be something else that could be a deal breaker. So steady as she goes! Steady as she goes...
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."

Stead is not the same as slow, but hope all goes well for you
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Good luck!

I think you just found the needle in the hay stack! Wishing the best for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Really happyfor you!!!

Great news Amy! Best of luck!!!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Amy,

I am so happy for you!

Hugs

Isha

Amy,
    Work on the relationship very carefully.
    You may come up trumps.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I think it's always wise to allow relationships to grow at their own rate. Too many people rush the process.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Amy, Maybe this will be the one.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Amy I am so happy you found someone special.

First and foremost, I'm happy for you! My CDer has shared with me that finding someone accepting is challenging.

Remember that you are building a relationship with her as a person, not just as "the CD fan". Take your time and let things progress naturally. Remember that she's not the only girl in the world; do not compromise yourself or let yourself be taken advantage of.

Good luck and have fun!
    Susan GG

"Steady as she goes" good course. If she is "the one" you have the rest of your lives together. There is no hurry. If in fact she is not "the one" it is much better to discover that before you have invested too much emotion. I really hope this works out! We need more happily ever afters.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Happy for you Amy and let the relationship build, don't rush it! Good Luck
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Amy, this is fantastic news. We are a rare breed to start with and your new friend is even more rare. I really hope things work out because this is a 1 in a million connection.

Hugs, Robin

While she is a rare find indeed, there is still a lot more to the relationship than this. I've been divorced once (not related to being a CD'r). It was the worst experience I have ever been through. I have no plans on repeating that. I know that the only way to prevent that is to make certain that she is right for me and my children. I'm very cautious when it comes to relationships. Slow and steady for sure.

I'm just excited that I actually found a woman who is so accepting and even turned on by this side of me. I'm a bit awe struck, but still cautious. Sometimes they say if it is too good to be true... it may not be... so better to take my time and be certain.

Glad you have a realistic attitude, Amy. Enjoy your time with her :-)
    Susan GG

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Amy, all I can say is that you are living my dream. Good for you and I hope it lasts a long long time.
    Erica

Fantastic. Women that are bi and have no problem with CDing are wonderful. The only caveat is she may want to be free to date others and have an open relationship. The good part is she'll be open with you about everything. That's just my experience. YMMV
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My girlfriend is Bi romantic (no clue what that means) and she's why I started to CD. Just remember not to jump in to it to fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    ..........You may come up trumps.
    And she plays cards.....what a find!

Good luck Amy. I remember you saying before about putting the kids ahead of all else, so maybe some payback here for your personal sacrifice and diligence. How are the earrings?

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Congratulations Amy, a rare fined indeed, very happy for you both x