Thread: Dream almost to a Nightmare.

Dream almost to a Nightmare.

Friday night I was relaxing and my wife came home from work and looked at me and asked why I wasn't dressed and ready to go out. I was looking at her a little puzzled when she said tonight's the night lets get you dressed and off you go, do whatever you want, you have the chance and there are a lot of Halloween parties going on tonight so you don't have to worry about much. I went to get changed and she had picked out a almost school girl outfit with the stockings showing below the short skirt. I was a little upset because she wasn't coming out with me, It was very emotional for me because she hasn't been feeling well lately and I really just wanted to stay home with her, but she wouldn't hear it and as usual it's others before herself, she really is a thoughtful person and so supportive of whatever it is. She really is great. So off I went I almost felt naked driving with the stockings fully out. I drove a little bit away from home so I could be more comfortable not having to run into anyone I knew. I went into a coffee shop and then drove around, the stockings were drawing a lot of attention to truckers and anyone that was able to see inside the car, at one point I was at a red light and a bus driver was looking in and I went out of my way to make sure that he knew that he was staring at men's legs, but I couldn't get his eyes to look up at my face, he couldn't take his eyes of my legs and i couldn't believe as I was going faster so was he, so for the safety of the passengers I had to slow down because he wasn't even watching the road, I got another red light and there he was next to me, at that moment my wife called and asked me if I was having fun and I told her yes but I have to get away from this bus because he's not watching his driving because he's to busy watching my legs, she said now you know what women go through when they drive with a skirt. She said to me look up at him and in a real girlie way lift the skirt up and show him a little of those silky white panties your wearing, I did it and OMG! His eyes almost popped out of there sockets and when I told my wife his reaction she was dying of laughter and I told her I was going to turn at the next stop because I didn't like the way he was driving with passengers in the bus. I didn't want to go home it felt so good being dressed and driving around but every good thing comes to an end. When I got home I went to bed wearing the stockings and I threw a full slip on almost like I didn't want the night to end, the scary part came in the morning. I am a early bird and it was 5:30 am I went to the kitchen, still in the moment I was still dressed I started making a coffee when I herd "DAD,DAD is that you" I froze like a piece of ice at the sound of her voice, I asked her what's wrong, she said her stomach was bothering her so she came to sleep on the couch. I looked down and I seen my pantyhosed feet and slip and didn't know if she seen me because i passed the living room to get to the kitchen and the only way out is by going by her again. I didn't know what to do it was the worst feeling of my life. I told her that I will go back to bed so she could sleep a little longer, she didn't answer so I figured she fell back to sleep, so I closed the lights and slowly walked by to see, she was facing the other direction and she was sleeping. I went back to bed and my wife woke up by the sound of my heart beating and asked if I was alright. I told her what happened and she said, one day the best day of your life the next day almost your worst nightmare. All I could say is "what a weekend" Sorry it was a little long I am still a little hipper over all the action.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 10-27-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maria,

WOW! Quite the story and quite the adventure. I especially love the part about you giving the bus driver a little hint of your panties (lol). I always say, guys tend to process the salient, long hair, dresses, skirts, stockings and legs without checking out the whole package.

You have a great and supporting wife, cherish that above all else. I don't get the impression your daughter saw you so I think you can breath easy.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    I'd report the bus driver. That was ridiculous and reckless behavior. But beyond that, I'm glad your wife coaxed you out. Hope your wife and daughter are feeling better today!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I wonder whether any of the passengers were aware of what was going on.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You have a really cool wife. Hope you made her breakfast in bed the next day. Hope everybody is feeling well.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I also agree red blooded GM only see stockings and female hair and instantly go into beep n wolf whistle mode. I get it from the back view all the time when out,.

Maria...sounds like you had an amazing time. Lucky you, and good that you didn't get "outed" to your daughter