Thread: Watching the football games and

Watching the football games and

Ok, so I'm sitting here watching football doing my nails (finger and toes) wearing a new dress that I bought on Friday and catching glimpes of the cheerleaders on the sidelines which brought me back to when I actually played highschool football and would always look over at the cheerleaders on the sidelines and wishing I could be one of them instead. Today I still want to be the cheerleader I'm sure that I can't be the only one.

That is so why I played football! Lots of good memories of "that" scenery as a teen! Funny that playing football kept me in shape to fit into the girly stuff!

I played football too.... and our cheerleaders sucked.... I always wanted to the the cheerleaders adult instructor .... she was hot! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think seeing the cheerleaders in those cute outfits is really what started me in being a CD. Those short skirts were just always cute how they flipped up and you could see those matching trunks.

Yes, the cheerleader uniform is a definite classic...
    I'll join the numbers of the jealous. But in fact, I have to wonder how many TGs/CDs have even ever gotten to try a cheerleader uniform on, since it's not just a female thing, it's very much an age thing and going shopping for one after, like, 20 years old probably seems a bit odd.
    Though it just now occurs to me that Halloween is the *perfect* excuse for this! So maybe next year I'll be able to try one on myself... must make a note of this!

Paige,

I used the "Halloween excuse" to be a cheerleader in college with my GF (now wife) as the football player.
    It was fantastic! I wore her sisters cheerleading uniform & she did my make-up. She used her brothers Football player stuff.
    She should have known at that point, but didn't put it together.
    She wouldn't do my makeup now. Sadly we've gone to a DADT situation.

Hugs..