Thread: Man Chin

Man Chin

Does anyone else feel self conscious about their chin? I feel like I have such a big manly chin and I hate it. I feel like Gaston from beauty and the beast when I want to be Bell. Drives me nuts. That will definitely be on my list of things to change when I'm a millionaire lol. Anyone else feel like this?

I don't worry too much about my chin. I worry about my old sagging neck. It sometimes reminds me of that poor turkey who will soon lose their head for the holidays. When I smile for pictures, I end up seeing those big smile wrinkles on my neck and face, and unfortunately those wrinkles have more wrinkles! My best advice is to stray young.

Yep my chin can look pretty long and pointy at the worst of angles and juts out a bit in profile. Doesn't bother me in general but sometimes I'd kill for the softer chins and fuller cheeks some dudes possess. Have you ever used bronzers and highlighters to try and draw attention to your other features and make it seem less prominent?
    Last edited by ShriekCassandra; 10-27-2013 at 10:15 PM.

I must look at mine more carefully, I have never worried about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Me too.
    I suffer from Jay Leno Chin™.
    Everything else is cool and good. I'm not transitioning to female, or living full time as female, but I am not happy with my chin.
    Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Me too.
    I suffer from Jay Leno Chin™.
    Everything else is cool and good. I'm not transitioning to female, or living full time as female, but I am not happy with my chin.
    Oh well.
    Omg that's how I feel about my chin too. The side angle pictures are the worst. I wish I could tone it down two notches. This chin could chisel granite. By far my worst feature. The downside is that I will in fact be living full time en femme so it's gonna stand out. Oh well, nothing I can do while I'm as broke as I am. My priorities are as follows... full body hair removal, hormones, hairline corrections, srs, facial feminization, and a partridge in a pear tree...

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My chin does not bother too much. It's my manly forehead that causes me issues, and places severe limits to hairstyles I can use.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Its not the chin for me, either. Its a lot of other things, though. I have large hands. And I have big upper arms. I used to work out a lot in high school. They're not cut like they used to be, but they're still big. Forehead for me, too.

My chin would be near the top of the list to change if were to go full time .

Nose for me, although chin just after. I'm very jealous of GGs little noses!

I've got a turkey jowl. If I lose weight, the thing is still there. Grrr.

It doesn't bother me as when I'm dressed to the "nines" en femme, trust me no one is looking at my chin.Mine tends to be a little square with a cleft(which is a family trait even the women have) which I use to my advantage in male mode in connection with the ladies. Best of both worlds I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My chin isn't so bad, nor is my neck (very small adam's apple and no wrinkles) but the Karl Malden nose....Let's not go there! LOL

I think Allie just described me too! Then add in the adams apple, a little muffin top, and...and.... and...*sigh*

Unless we have had FFS 99.9% of us have a facial feature we do not like, me included mine is my Karl Malden nose on steroids (looks like I went 3 rounds with the champ) followed closely by my Fred Flintstone feet and man hands.

Omg, I was just complaining about this to my SO the other day... lol!
    For facial features it's really just the hairline and my chin that bother me though so I try to remember that I'm luckier than some other gurls. I also don't think full transition is in the cards for me, so unlike Eva I don't think I'll ever do any FFS...
    One thing that really helped me though that I've mentioned on some other threads is that recently I ran into a girl who I was 95% sure was trans after talking to her for quite a while (and she had a fairly prominent jaw / chin too), but then I found out that nope - she was a GG! ...and was a bit surprised when I told her what I had thought!
    Looking back I doubt that anyone else would have even questioned her, and so sometimes I think we gurls get so hyper-sensitive to the million little queues we're worried about. It's apparently true for me, at least... So take heart, and know that you're probably your worst critic!
    ~ Caleigh

Gone to live my life
    Yup . . . I have a lot of facial features which definitely scream "dude". But then again, I gave up any illusion about passing so I am just going to accept them for what they are as I can't do anything about them without the aid of invasive surgery(definitely not going that route) . I am getting older now so wrinkles are glaringly evident and I am beginning to notice that "gobble, gobble turkey neck" developing to which a few others have alluded to.

However, I have to agree with Caleigh in that peopled male and female come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, I have seen some very feminine men (not CDers . . . at least not that I know of) and a lot of mannish women. So perhaps someone may look at me en femme and say "poor girl she must have got her father's looks"

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    I've got the square chin as you can see. Nothing I can do but try to blend it.