Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy being a guy?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

Are you happy being a guy?

How many people here can honestly say they are happy blending their male/female selves?

For me, not so sure. To a point maybe it would be better if there were some in between gender.
    Erica

I know what you mean. There are things that I would like to keep as permanent (hair, nails, shoes, etc.) but society just isn't ready for us yet.

Some times I am, but mostly I'm not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Almost as happy as being a girl.
    There are advantages from both sides.
    You see I like snogging girls.
    They are the best thing since sliced bread.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes I am! Admittedly having the chance to go into girl mode every once in a while contributes to happiness, but but it's only one aspect of me, not the whole.

Yes, pretty much. Of course, I'd love more time as a girl but that's life!
    And as Bev says, there are advantages from both sides!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Great question. Honestly, I'm very happy being a guy. Because, well, my girl side is the secondary personality. But, my other world as a guy does things to make the female experience better. Like staying healthy and keeping everything fixed, including finances. And when I'm Carla, I feel well taken care of by Charles.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I have to function in my business in drab, but to be honest I'd rather do it as a girl....NOT going to happen in this lifetime! So Erica, let's just say I do what I have to do but much prefer the feminine side of me.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Let's just say I'm happy being myself along with all the associated aspects of that self. For myself it's more than JUST male or female.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Erica, I think that I have the best of both worlds and I don't want to lose anything.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes I am. Just about everything I do as a guy I enjoy,but some of the things I do Im dressed enfemme! I guess thats part of being a CROSSDRESSER and part of being me!

This is really one of the key differences between just crossdressing and being transgender. I'm not happy being a guy at all, I'm not happy with guy dress, expectations, interactions, etc...

But, I'm a transwoman So that makes sense

Yes, without a doubt. I like having a broad gender spectrum to traverse.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Erica,

I have to say I enjoy being me whether I am in boy mode or girl mode. Both sides of me contribute directly to my whole and while I may choose to spend more time en femme or en male, I like both halves equally. Not wanting to sound to movie corny but "they complete me". As I continue my journey of self discovery, I am slowly realizing that once integrated and accepted both halves would be lonely without each other.

Hugs

Isha

I love my guy side and my girl side. Wish I could be girly more often but that's the way it goes.
    Dana Fleming

I am most comfortable being in the middle. Sometimes I feel more masculine, other times more feminine, but mostly in the middle.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

I used to be happy but of late I seem to be leaning more away from the male.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No attempt at side stepping your question, but I'm happy either way. I've talked about on here before, as I love being a guy, when I like and I love being a girl when I like. The bottom line for me is... I love being a cder, because I have the best of both worlds. That makes me happy, because many people are just one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy Barr View Post
    I have to function in my business in drab, but to be honest I'd rather do it as a girl....NOT going to happen in this lifetime! So Erica, let's just say I do what I have to do but much prefer the feminine side of me.
    Ditto exactly what Kandy said I love my manhood but feel a lot better being dressed. Just hard to work cattle in heels. Lol

Platinum Member
    I am very happy being a guy. I enjoy my time as Stephanie. I think I was raised to express sentiments that are more associated with the female side of humanity. Or, maybe those expressions came naturally. It really does not matter. I do love having the opportunity to be en femme. Stephanie has offered me the ability to escape from the world of men.

Over the years I've had discussions with many women who wish they had been born a man because of all the opportunities that were not available to women. And, the mindless drudgery of wiping butts of kids, staying home, etc.

For many it seems it is a case of the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. With all the opportunities offered to both sexes for the roles in life, it should come down to how you feel on any given day as to what you pull out of the closet to wear.

Not too much no o3o
    I'm more or less just used to it now. I get to express myself through crossdressing and feminize myself so that I just look effeminate as a male o3o I think transitioning would be nice but at the same time I don't think I would be able to deal with all of the things that I would have to go through if I chose to. My girlfriend makes me happy being who I am and I can have extended amounts of time being fine with it so quite honestly I'm still confused about it. I'm happier crossdressed, and I identify as a girl. The one thing that makes it better for me is that even if I do or don't transition I know who I am and I will always know and so will the people around me who are close to me. So in a way i'm treated as a girl, not by everyone but by those who matter c:

I'm happy with being a guy. I like my guy hobbies and friends and I have a wonderful family. I love being "Dad."

I just get frustrated being forced to be one way most of the time. If I could choose at will, I bet I wouldn't present as female as often as I think I would. I do REALLY like women's fashion though....
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

I hate every minute of having to be a guy. Every time I walk past the mirror and see a guy looking back I think...if only I had the money needed to fully transition to a girl , I'd do it in a heartbeat and would never look back.

If I could just wear girly shoes, skirts&things with a little makeup and still be a guy . Oh I can . lol

To be really simple...no I am not happy being a guy. That being said I think that there are a lot of things about males that are really easy compared to being female, wash and go instead of the morning ritual to get ready is probably the biggest plus to me, but to me it's really not worth the emotional turmoil I hav been experiencing.