Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you happy being a guy?

Banned Read only
    Erica, I love being a guy. When I dress, I am still a guy. I don't have an alter ego or anything, just a need to occasionally present as a woman (as odd as that looks to write). I never consider myself female, ever.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Are you happy being a guy?

I most definitely enjoy who I am and wouldn't want it any other way. I only wish I was as outgoing in guy mode as I am in girl mode.
    " I love the life I live and I live the life I love"

Yes, I'm happy being a guy. I don't really see any other choice but to be happy. I've often thought of what it would be like to be a woman, what my life would have been like, ect., but yes, I'm happy.
    Lisa

Part of me has been frustrated being a guy. The lifetime of no SO, the isolation, the agony of being sensitive like a girl, but being in a six foot six male body, of being rejected, having unrealistic expectations on my male self. But, also the isloation when dressed up as a lady. I am a loner.

Absolutley, otherwise I couldn't explore my feminine side. I like being able to go back and forth.

I am very happy as a guy. But when I dress I go all out and try to create the most female persona I can down to the smallest detail. Do I wish I could do it more often ? Yes ! Do I wish I could do the lexi thing when every I wanted ? Yes !
    But I would always want to keep Lexi separate and secret. And I don't think I would ever want to make the change full time

Not me! I truly want to be a woman!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm very happy and comfortable being a guy. I wish I could indulge my femme side more often, but other responsibilities must take priority ...

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Guy stuff like tools, motorcycles, welding, airplanes, boats, fixing cars, cussing, scratching, fondling my SO and more, tearing things apart, putting them back to gether, knowing how to wire up anything, building anything, being able to go anywhere anytime, grease and grit, the smell of gasoline and oil. Danged sure I like being a guy!

AND regularly I get to be like a woman without any cramps, media pressure to be everything that they think I should be, not subject to mood swings and rampant emotions, enjoying my femininity with all it's faults. I sure like being a part time woman.

Being a heterosxual male crossdresser is the best of all worlds to me. I am grateful to be just like I am.

For me, too, its a bit of a mixed bag. There are a few things that are OK about being a guy. However, I have frequently thought about, and used to wish for, about how life would have been had I been born a girl. All through high school I often "daydreamed" about going to my prom and homecoming as a girl and not as a guy. I remember wishing I was the one wearing my dates' dresses. I wanted to be a cheerleader, too, as stupid as that sounds. They had such cute outfits. I know life as a guy is much, much simpler notwithstanding any inner turmoil one be feeling about being that guy. I guess I wouldn't say I'm happy about being a guy. I don't think there's a choice in having to accept I'm a guy. Unfortunately, right now in my life, I'm not all that happy about a lot of things.

I would have to say yes I am. But that may change as I move further and further into the world of crossdressing. Up until now my only experience is dressing in panties and lingerie in sexual situations. But my excitement has grown leaps and bounds after finding and joining this site 3 days ago. I can't wait to get started. The idea of transforming myself is unbelievably exciting. I just need to hold back a bit and not go crazy and just take baby steps. Of course I want it all and I want it now LOL

I love the guy thing it makes it so much more fun to do the girl thing

With out question I am. I have always been perceived as very manly and have always been in careers that are seen as such. And I still participate in activities that are such. I'm comfortable in that role, yet equally comfortable when my other side is set free. Maybe it is because of my advanced age (71), but no matter who I am at any given moment I'm happy and comfortable.

Very happy being a man. I just like wearing women's clothes. I love the feel of the material against my skin and the look of my legs in heels. I like doing men's things and think I am a mans man.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Like the guy thing, luv the relaxing , soothing girly thing. A balance between the 2 would be nice... hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

I am no longer happy being a guy. While there are many things I like about being a guy, I like the feminine things oh so much more.

Aspiring Member
    I am very happy with being a guy. I think most guys take for granted things like walking to the car in the airport parking ramp and not being fearful. My SO says my appearance as a guy is rather intimidating. There are situations where that is rather convenient! It would be nice to be able to "pass" in women's clothing and be able to toggle back and forth, however I have to play the hand I was dealt. I am not 5'8" and 120lbs, I am 6'+ and 200lbs+.

To me being a part time Crossdresser is as good as it gets. I love to wear womens clothing, I am still unsure of all the reasons why. Perhaps it is a break from the pressures and responsibilities that come with being a "man". Maybe there are other deep seated reasons I have yet to discover.

Today, I am me and I am enjoying all aspects of being me! Change what I can, and accept the things I can not.

Seana

Could you repeat the question? I guess for me is I'm happy when I'm in girl mode but I don't know if I'd be happy being a girl full time. Yes its a blast dressing up and I do feel alive when I become Valerie.

I love being a male. I love my wife. The way I see it is that every now and again I like to dress and be "Susie". Is anyone out there like me?

Susie

Some times I wonder.....when I was a kid in school it seemed like all the other boys were playing sports, boy stuff, and I remember not having interest in it, and feeling out of place. I remember playing hop scotch and jump rope with the girls and enjoying it, until the other boys started picking on me. On the other hand I like cars and motorcycles and woman, (well, one specific gal)! Since I was young I have had an interest in woman's clothing, mostly the frilly things, also stockings and heels. I still can remember admiring my mom's high heels when I was very young, maybe 6-7 years old.

I guess because I have little choice I live with what I am, and do enjoy most things in my life, probably nothing to do with being male or female, but sometimes I do wonder, but not enough to go the full distance like some girls here.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I loved BillieAnneJean's answer! I love all that "guy" stuff. I have a set of jeans that I only wear to get dirty when my guy self heads out to be carpenter, farmer, mechanic, etc! Wife's earring down the sink and my guy self rides in to the rescue with all the appropriate wrenches!

That said, I am clearly transgendered. Tina just adores being feminine. Dressing, shopping, makeup, skincare, figure, heels; and all with voice, deportment, and thought! What she can't yet do is giggle

The two of them taken together become ME. I need and want them both. They both have to compromise slightly, but some of that compromise is to their advantage! The guy me has some serious strength, which comes in handy when walking in very high heels (good abs really do help!). The beard hair is grey, which makes covering with makeup so much easier. Tina has changed the guy me in a man with younger-looking skin, has helped him lose weight, has him in better athletic shape, trimmed eyebrows instead of the unsightly bush that was across his face, better finger nails and toenails, no ear hair (yuck!), and a much better fashion sense (very few white shirts!).

Having both my genders is just super!!!

Mostly happy. But I don't relate to guys very well, especially groups of guys, especially groups of drunk guys.

I don't care about sports. I'm not macho, I don't drink much and I don't take stupid bets or make sexist jokes. So I quite often feel like a fish out of water amongst a group of guys.

It's ok with me, I just love being dressed enfemme 24/7.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't mind being male but I feel that there is a lot of pressure put on males to be a provider and to keep the family safe. like keeping the cars running. Fixing things in the house Ect.(at least in my household) that is why I think dressing sometimes gives me peace. I am able to just relax and I feel some of the pressure lift off me.

yep ... wouldn't have it any other way... only at times I like to be woman