Thread: Dressed today whoo hooooo!

Dressed today whoo hooooo!

I am so excited I have not been able dress in a while. But I have an opportunity today ! Nothing crazy no time to go out unfortunately just hanging at home in a pair of jeans and a top cleaning the house. I always wonder why my SO can't clean the house in a whole day but I can do it in 2 hours , wearing 4 1/2 " heels no less lol
    I just wanted to share that Xx girls talk to you soon Lexi

So glad to see you are having a great day girl! I love cleaning the house en femme while listening to music!

Does your "SO" know you dress? Does she approve? If she finds out you're willing to clean the house while dressed she may encourage you to do it more often.

But, a GG in her right mind wouldn't wear heels to clean house.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Lexi,
    Wearing 4 1/2" heels means you can dust on the tops of cupboards without using a step ladder.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lexi it is as simple as this, your have a motivation that you create with dressing the part. She takes that for granted because it is just work and no fun dressing the part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Id love to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Moralas View Post
    I am so excited I have not been able dress in a while. But I have an opportunity today ! Nothing crazy no time to go out unfortunately just hanging at home in a pair of jeans and a top cleaning the house. I always wonder why my SO can't clean the house in a whole day but I can do it in 2 hours , wearing 4 1/2 " heels no less lol
    I just wanted to share that Xx girls talk to you soon Lexi
    Hi Lexi, If I were you I wouldn't dream of mentioning the time frame thing about house cleaning to your wife, it COULD lead to a very nasty confrontation!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

a couple of weeks ago wife asked me to Vacume befor guests arrived. When half done I told her it didn't feel right. She went into the bedroom and brought me my heels saying " put these on it will help" It did . Gotta love my SO

Gone to live my life
    All I can say is that cleaning in heels . . . not this gal. But I do love to vacuum (boy or girl) and my wife knows nobody touches my Dyson but me

Hugs

Isha

I clean the house when my spouse is away, but I skip the 4 inch heels. They are to dangerous to wear on the hardwood staircases. I do wear 2 inch pumps with my skirt and sweater while working. It's really a lot of fun.

Cleaning the house isn't my first choice of activity while dressed. But I don't want to be all dressed up with nothing to do. So 2 birds 1 stone I guess lol

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    You know Ive always told my wife that if you just get me a cute maids dress or something else cute to wear the house would be clean almost every week. Something about the clothes that just give me that domestic jean lol