Thread: 'tis the season

Aspiring Member

'tis the season

Well, it's fall and the temps are much cooler. Not much of a chance to wear shorts anymore, so I DID it.
    I shaved my legs and my lower half yesterday and it feels wonderful!
    It's amazing the stimulation that is achieved when all the nerve cells come in full contact with my stockings and garter belt. No more hair getting stuck in the garter straps either.
    Bring on the winter. I'm much happier now.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Ugh Im not even remotely ready for winter. Here in northern WI the temps are dropping like a lead balloon and the frost is on the pumpkins. Time to put away the summer cloths and shop for some new winter cloths. For me I keep shaved all year now all I get is goose bumps
    Erica

My legs are always bare.
    I enjoy the summer and short skirts and sandals.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love Winter also. Long dresses, long skirts and knee boots. Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Shari, Once it's off you should keep it off it's been so many years for me that I can't remember .
    I can't imagine ever having gorilla legs again.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    So now you can shave your body. Tomorrow you get to deal with stubble! LOL Oh well, the cost of beauty is high!

You can shave your legs year round. They should especially be shaved in the summer when you spend time in shorts. I don't make as much sense to shave them when they are covered in the winter.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Why wait for winter, most people don't really care nor even notice. Why worry about what others think? Nobody ever ask me what my opinion is about the way they dress or choices they make. So my legs are pretty and it works for me. Sometimes even wearing pantyhose out with shorts at night while out. Besides my lover enjoys it and she is the one that matters.

I finally did it in the spring .. later I epilated the hair little by little
    What a great feeling... shower and put on some body lotion.. wow
    not to mention how easy the pantyhose goes on

yes yes yes yes c:
    I'm excited for sweaters, coats, warm clothes >w<

and snowww *_*

Quote Originally Posted by gilda hernandez View Post
    Why wait for winter, most people don't really care nor even notice. Why worry about what others think? Nobody ever ask me what my opinion is about the way they dress or choices they make. So my legs are pretty and it works for me.
    While I'm all for the year-round smoothness and couldn't personally fathom having to go back and forth when it comes to body fur, everyone has different situations to deal with and perhaps Shari has her own reasons for not shaving during the summer months.

(Although I could have done without the fur-getting-caught-in-the-garter-straps visual!!! )

Quote Originally Posted by gilda hernandez View Post
    Besides my lover enjoys it and she is the one that matters.
    I thought you said why worry about what others think???

And besides, what if she didn't?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

My legs have been hair free for two years now, and no one has commented when wearing shorts, but sadly without tights.
    Just a guy with a love for tights (as we call them in the UK, aka pantyhose)

Shari, is this your first time?/ If so, go girl go. It is such a novel and exquisite feeling when the fur first comes off. I recall having trouble sleeping because the sheets felt sooooo very good.

Well, once the stubblies set in, we can talk about a longer term solution, epilation. Or as I like to call it, power plucking

Really, congrats and enjoy.

Hugs, Robin

Have fun! Winter gives me the opportunity to not only wear stockings, but makes it much easier to wear a bra and not be caught out as easily!
    Di