Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handing in my man card

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Candice, we all have to be who we are, always. Good luck to you as you swap the man card for, hopefully, a new pink passport.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I never qualified for a man card in the first place. I still can't figure out how I became a father! I didn't think I COULD!

The good news is that you are able to make this decision while you are young enough to really live the life you want. There may be hard days ahead, but a good gender therapist will be able to help you through those days, especially in the early stages.

You are a beautiful woman, but even more important, never forget you are a beautiful PERSON! You have the right to make these choices and live the life you've wanted.

I wish I had been able to find a group like this when I was in my early twenties. It would have saved me so much pain, suffering, and frustration. If I knew then, what I know today, I would have wanted to transition ASAP. Fortunately, treatments are safer now, and surgical techniques have improved radically - when you reach that stage. Hope you have a long and happy life, and that you will continue to share your experience, strength, and hope with as you transition.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Best Wishes and please keep us up to date darlin.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Best wishes, and Godspeed.

Transgender people are normal people, IMO.

Peace & love.

Candice, I wish you the best in your transition!!!
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Gone to live my life
    Candice,

I wish you well on your journey. Just because you are choosing to live as a woman doesn't mean you have to hand in your man card. IMHO it takes a very big man to explore this side of who we are.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    I wish you all the best in your future life's journeys .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Thanks for all the support Ladies, I'm actually fighting to hold back the tears. This is gonna be a slow process, I want to do it right. Right now I'm looking into options in my area, and things that I can start doing that are not to drastic.

I don't like posting pictures here, due to the reduced security. But I just want to thank everyone again for their support.

Good look my dear. Just remember to always be happy.

Thanks Jenni.

Looking good, girl.

Congrats Candice. Just take things slow, and you will be fine. Happiness is the goal and I'm sure you will find yours. (And you look so wonderful too).

Candice, I so know that feeling. Good luck... and don't worry about set backs... they happen
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    Once you've come to a clear realization of who you are, then the path forward becomes apparent. From all that our TS members have shared, you know it won't always be easy, but one hopes that in the end you will feel complete.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks ladies!

You look great Candice! Wishing you all the best on your new path in life, I truly hope you come out on the other side as the person you want to be!
    Transgender girl

It's not a card that makes you a man. You'll have to turn in "other things".

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I don't like posting pictures here, due to the reduced security. But I just want to thank everyone again for their support.
    if your thinking about transitioning, then showing pic to a bunch of fellow dressers scattered across the globe should be of little concern. Besides you have a great body and should transition well, I wish you the best and by all means keep us informed and don't be afraid to share photos with the likes of us.
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

We appear to be in the same boat I wish you all the luck in the world and whatever ends up happening for you I hope it makes you happy good luck!

Also you look great ^^ The picture you posted is lovely

Good Luck, and best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by DanaGirl View Post
    if your thinking about transitioning, then showing pic to a bunch of fellow dressers scattered across the globe should be of little concern. Besides you have a great body and should transition well, I wish you the best and by all means keep us informed and don't be afraid to share photos with the likes of us.
    I've posted a lot of pictures on this site, some that I'm half naked. I'm not worried about my fellow dressers on here, just that this section is available to any one who visits this site.

Quote Originally Posted by CyanAlli View Post
    We appear to be in the same boat I wish you all the luck in the world and whatever ends up happening for you I hope it makes you happy good luck!

Also you look great ^^ The picture you posted is lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by rachael.davis View Post
    Good Luck, and best wishes
    Thanks Ladies.

Good luck Candice.