Thread: Depression day in RVA

Depression day in RVA

Dressing! Dam auto correct messed up title. I am soo excited to dress up today! I love feeling like a woman. Anyone else dressing up today? Oh, the world gets to meet my new boobies today too!
    Last edited by Lindseynrva; 10-31-2013 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Auto correct error

Platinum Member
    I'm assuming you meant dressing day? Don't auto correct errors drive you buggy?!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Makes me crazy! Kinda like when you are in the mood to get dressed in femme and there is a traffic jam and you can't get home fast enough!

Depression day sometimes is right, especially if EVERYTHING goes wrong in your hours of preparation.
    I hope it all worked for you in the end.
    I tell my computer what to say, it is not allowed to tell me, I am the mistress here.

I think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Have fun, go to Regency Mall Sephora and get a makeover!! See if my favorite MUA Kimber is working. Go to the Macy's and have a blast!! Short Pump is great also!!

Yep! Just a quick note before I go out the door to work. I'm wearing most of my Catwoman costume already - Black tights, black long sleeve leotard and my 5" FM boots under a grey skirt suit. Silver necklace and chandelier earrings. Meow!

I am not dressing at this moment, but I am going to a play tonight in San Francisco and will be wearing my Halloween costume, pirate wench, that I wore last Saturday night at a party. This ought to be interesting, but it is San Francisco, tonight is Halloween night, so why not. Oh, and I love the costume so much, I want to wear it one more time out before I have to take it back to the costume rental place.

yes it is dressing day in rva! im in rva too! u going out?

Haha Lindsey. So happy to read it is a dressing day and not a depressing day, which is the exact opposite. Have fun, and I hope you get plenty of treats and no tricks!
    Last edited by Cheryl123; 10-31-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Sorry was just more like a dressing morning. Had aerating at 1 that put an end to the fun. There's always tomorrow.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    I Got to dress today. And I like your boobies. Very impressive. Very nice avatar, luv the hair. Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Wow and what a pair indeed.Have fun hun!

Is RVA next to Reva? That's just to my west! And Short Pump is to the south. Don't think I would go out dressed in either area, but no one said I was brave!

I am near Stoney Point

Quote Originally Posted by Genny B View Post
    Is RVA next to Reva? That's just to my west! And Short Pump is to the south. Don't think I would go out dressed in either area, but no one said I was brave!
    I've been out at Short Pump many times. Never had a problem. I'd go for it!!