Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyber CDing

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle789 View Post
    Omg, I always thought I was weird for doing so. It's so refreshing to see that I'm not alone.
    Hi Michelle,

I thought the same thing until I read that introduction post. I guess CDing can inhabit different parts of our lives.

Hugs

Isha

I haven't played any games for years but would choose a female character for sure!

I debate religion/atheism online and some of the other mostly male debaters are not always so nice. But they always treat Suzy a bit softer as a woman but at the same time do not always take Suzy seriously. [She is just a woman]

That's men for you!

okay any one notice that when your in trouble and need a hand you get more help if your a girl character?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gone to live my life
    Hi Violet,

I have noticed that quite a lot. When I play Mass Effect online if I choose a female character, I always have a whole bunch of dudes rushing over to heal me. What is even funnier, if I choose a pink outfit (an option for character design) the amount of help increases even more than just a female character in drab black or grey.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Hi Violet,

I have noticed that quite a lot. When I play Mass Effect online if I choose a female character, I always have a whole bunch of dudes rushing over to heal me. What is even funnier, if I choose a pink outfit (an option for character design) the amount of help increases even more than just a female character in drab black or grey.

Hugs

Isha
    I play adventure quest worlds and my character is dressed as a fairy princess, dude's climb over each other to help me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always play as a female in any games. I really haven't played much in past few years...but it's funny that this subject was brought up because I almost forgot about it.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.