Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were an average GG......

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

If you were an average GG......

.......do you think that, every now and then, you would play dress up with hot make-up, heels, wigs, maybe even larger breast-forms?

Here in Las Vegas I often see women out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and I wonder if they are fantasy dressing past the societal boundaries (whatever the h*ll that might be) as I like to do when I get the chance.

What say you?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    No, average GGs don't do that. Average GGs dress sophisticatedly when they dress up

What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas.
    I think that most GGs enjoy glamming up occassionally, just not every day. Thats our job lol

Vegas is sin city, naturally a lot of women there are dressed to party. Generally, no average GGs don't dress like hookers. Average GGs dress comfortably 85% of the time and 15% they dress up, but in a more classy way not like a hooker.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

You Wrote:

Here in Las Vegas I often see women out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and ....

I Interpret:

There in Las Vegas you often see females with histrionic personalities or other attention-seeking disorders or club/promotional model wanna-bes out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and doing what such females do by instinct, which is trying so hard to be "sexy" through there interpretation of what they believe that might be, so that they may have some sense of self-worth ...because they don't have anything else going for them ( education, skills, etc. )

Platinum Member
    Those might be hookers. I've never known or seen a woman deliberately dress in that manner unless she was a pro.

If I were a GG I would dress nicely, in flattering styles and appropriate for the situation.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    If you were an average gg, I think you might go for a bit of glitz and glam but not so overboard that it is bordering on hooker. Alot of people, male and female, have different fetishes and ways to have fun. But they are not usually "average"
    Erica

My GW wife plays roller derby, and for events and team parties she and all her teammates get all done up with heavy makeup, fishnets, short, tight skirts and everything. The over-the-top campy outfits are part of the atmosphere.

To answer the OP..yes, they will sometimes to attract attention or to be noticed. Realize Las Vegas is a giant "season of license" place 24/7 so you can be what you want to be.

Now as to hooker comments...you all been watching way too much TV. First prostitution in Vegas is illegal, so they would not be displaying that especially on the strip or where tourists gather (the police take a dim view of that). Second the majority of prostitutes wear what everyday women wear. The "john" isn't in it for the clothes but for the act and they don't care what you wear
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by kathtx View Post
    My GW wife plays roller derby, and for events and team parties she and all her teammates get all done up with heavy makeup, fishnets, short, tight skirts and everything. The over-the-top campy outfits are part of the atmosphere.
    This was more of the response I was expecting. Women having fun playing dress up. That's all. As far as the comments generalizing Las Vegas female behavior, I agree, we've been severely influenced by extreme Californication.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 11-02-2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: softened tone of response
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

Banned Read only
    Any time I am taking out the makeup I would be looking to glam it up, at least from the neck up! Yes, usually a good makeup application would push the glamourous and provocative side of me to try and turn some heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    To answer the OP..yes, they will sometimes to attract attention or to be noticed. Realize Las Vegas is a giant "season of license" place 24/7 so you can be what you want to be.
    Consistent with my experience. Las Vegas is great for girl watching, so many tart it up a notch or two over what they'd wear to the mall back home. Hugs, Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    Consistent with my experience. Las Vegas is great for girl watching, so many tart it up a notch or two over what they'd wear to the mall back home. Hugs, Michelle
    How true this is! Nothing beats a railside table on the strip at Mon Ami Gabe on a nice evening watching the Bellagio fountain and the endless parade of fabulousness.

No I definitely would not go to the lengths that you mentioned. But I sure would like to get dressed up and such from time to time.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

Probably not too much past the teenage, experimental phase.I'd hope so for special occassionas and holidays though.I'd also hope i would have a family and work too and be busy with them.

I forget sometimes how much time shopping, getting made up and dressed actually takes.No wonder women nowadays have time for it.I sometimes wonder how they ever did with looking after all the various generations plus the hubby even without working outside the house.

I wouldn't mind being one of the "Real housewives ........" though.Beverley Hills or New York please!

Given whatever the h*ll societal boundaries might be in Las Vegas I would give it a try if given the opportunity and had an army of supporters to go out with.
    Only in Las Vegas though.
    The closest I have ever come is dressing like Al Bundy's wife Peg.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hell yes, but like Jessica Rabbit, I would say "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Cant say for certain but I think I might every once in a while. Especially is I were in Vegas.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I don't strive to be average..... So I would amp it up every chance I got... if not more often...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sure, why not? In fact, I think as many wives get older they start to lower their neck line and wear more makeup...feels more sexy I guess... trying to capture some of the feeling that comes from being a young and attractive female.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by MonctonGirl View Post
    You Wrote:

Here in Las Vegas I often see women out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and ....

I Interpret:

There in Las Vegas you often see females with histrionic personalities or other attention-seeking disorders or club/promotional model wanna-bes out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and doing what such females do by instinct, which is trying so hard to be "sexy" through there interpretation of what they believe that might be, so that they may have some sense of self-worth ...because they don't have anything else going for them ( education, skills, etc. )
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Those might be hookers. I've never known or seen a woman deliberately dress in that manner unless she was a pro.

If I were a GG I would dress nicely, in flattering styles and appropriate for the situation.
    In the words of Pink,We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see..You might think some girls are hookers and easy, but ..Ill just say..the title of the song is U + Ur Hand..got it?

Maybe I like a interesting life like some women.Some look down and you have no idea what you are talking about. Half the time people dont even know what they are talking about.Focus on your life and dont worry about people.Youre usually wrong anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Hell yes, but like Jessica Rabbit, I would say "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."
    Thats a fun way to be.I dont know where fun went in this world but its nice to see people who still enjoy living life
    Last edited by Kayla Shadows; 11-02-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not "average" and I'm not a GG. But, I'm guessing GG's r just like CD's. With one big difference:

They see exactly what they look like in their mirrors. Where all of ours show some sort of fantasy fem vision!

That's the only explanation I can think of to explain seeing what many of us look like out in public!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not to play Contrary Mary, but I've gone over the top with my appearance a few times. It never would have occurred to me to have done this before I met my SO though.

For a few years we were going to LGBT/alt clubs a lot. And I saw my SO's eyes wandering a lot. lol. So I decided to match fire with fire and dress that way too with the makeup to match. I never would have gone out in public that way, but anything goes at a nightclub, right?

I did it a few times, but discovered that it really wasn't me. I might have done it more if I had been in my 20s/30s though, but only in nightclubs with other people dressed that way.
    Reine

No GG is average!!! /end buttkissing

<set to the tune of "if i were a rich man">

If i were a G G....

-- i'd wear nail polish all the time, and usually have a bottle with me to touch up or repair. Makes a decent emergency fire starter- though it does not smell good and leaves nasty soot until it burns off.

-- wear dresses whenever at all appropriate

-- enjoy showing a little cleavage when the setting is right, but not overdoing it.

-- deal with whatever breast size I was, but probably pad them out for fun on occasion.

-- i'm a bit old for teen clothes now, but yeah, when / if i was younger, i'd play dress up like you cannot imagine, hence the reason i'm on this site in the first place...