Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you cross-dress while having sex?

Do you cross-dress while having sex?

I just told my wife about my CD few weeks ago, and we are still in the "test the water" phase.
    I really want to crossdess (not fully, just wearing lingerie and maybe a nightgown, no wig, no makeup) while having sex with her. But I am worry that she will be turned off even with the idea.
    How about you?
    - Do you want to crossdress while having sex with your SO?
    - Have you already done that?
    - What were your SO's comments about that?
    Last edited by casper064; 11-02-2013 at 03:17 PM.

it would be fun, I usually wear lingerie in the evening, but my SO is very clear that she wants naked man in bed and since I want her to be all happy happy joy joy whenever she is in bed with me, I peel soon as she climbs aboard. Small price to pay for the easy harmony that allows me to dress whenever I want, with her approval and active connivance.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    We do it while I am dressed but it is not necessary, she thinks its sexy.

my SO are waiting for marriage but on my honey moon, I kinda want my first time to be as me not Violet,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You mean like with someone else?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    No. My SO does not know about my dressing and would likely flip if she found out (we've been together less than 3 months). However if she did know and didn't break up with me for it, I know she wants a man in bed, not a woman. Which is too bad because having sex while dressed (no wig or makeup or anything, just the clothes, similar to what the OP said) is a big fantasy of mine.

Maybe some day.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-03-2013 at 06:59 AM. Reason: No real reason to add the s word was there

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    That would be, not just "no," but "HELL no!", if you'll pardon my unladylike language. My fiancee doesn't even want me sleeping in the same bed as her while being Amy in any fashion, let alone actually Doing It. I think even I would draw the line at trying to actually engage in sex with her while dressed...too much mental confusion.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

When I was married (many,many moons ago) my wife asked me if i wanted to wear her peignoir to bed on our wedding night. I did the usual stutter/stammer thing and then carefully said "uh.....yes". That was the beginning. We wore peignoirs to bed every night from then on and she sometimes insisted on more than one as the multiple layers got her just as excited as they did me. When we added satin sheets it was almost impossible to stay on the bed as we slipped around so much. many days I went to work late as we just could not let go of each other. Luckily I went to the jobsite, not the office and I had no field supervisor to report to.

Would I like to sure. I don't though. My wife definitely prefers me to be more of a man in the bedroom.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Banned Read only
    No, I would never cross dress while being intimate with my wife and most certainly, she would not enjoy it. I highly recommend you do not blur the lines of male/female roles in the bedroom without significant discussion and clear interest (not tolerance) from your wife.

You are playing with fire.

Had cuddles with bra and nighty on, but always take them off to get physical.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Shortly after we met, my current wife and I had sex while I was dressed in my lingerie. I really enjoyed it, but she did not.

There has been a couple other times we have had sex while I was all dressed up, but that is in a 12 year span.

Most of the time when we are about to have sex and I am dressed she just asks why I am not naked, so I strip off any clothes I am wearing.

Would I enjoy having sex with my wife about 1/2 the time while I was dressed in my lingerie, YES! However my marriage is more important so I don't push the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    No, I would never cross dress while being intimate with my wife and most certainly, she would not enjoy it. I highly recommend you do not blur the lines of male/female roles in the bedroom without significant discussion and clear interest (not tolerance) from your wife.

You are playing with fire.
    Thanks for you advice Jennifer. I will try to communicate with her and make sure it is not a tolerance from her. I love her and her acceptance is more than enough to me. So I will not let her to have any tolerance when we are in the bed. That is the time and the space only for her.
    But the idea came to me because she bought 2 nightgown today, 1 for her and 1 for me. So maybe she will enjoy with it. Let's see.

Casper,
    This is a very personal subject, but then again, all of this is very personal...LOL
    To answer your questions
    No I don't want to crossdress while having sex, Never done that.
    My wife doesn't even want to see me dressed -She said "I'm not a lesbian" ..
    As you can imagine we have a DADT relationship regarding this topic.

And I agree with Jenniferathome, Don't even consider forcing this issue, it WILL backfire on you.

Enjoy,
    Hugs, Connie Marie.

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You mean like with someone else?
    Karren,

LOL . . . You kill me.

In answer to the question . . . Nope.

Hugs Isha

I have worn stockings and garter belt while having sex. It didn't bother my wife in the least bit. She's not threatened by my dressing, and enjoys the goodies, regardless of the wrapping.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

If I did have a wife I would crossdress for role reversal and pretend lesbian sex.

I've worn thigh highs, once, while having sex, didn’t do a lot for me. I would like to try wearing stockings and a garter, while she is wearing same, though if it came to a choice of just one of us, I'd rather she wore them. She didn’t object to the thigh highs, but I don't think she felt particularly turned on either. The subject of me dressing up further was raised, and she would be OK with it, but not out of the blue.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I'm a GG firstly.

We have sex with him fully dressed on occasion. I don't want to get too vulgar, but when he is dressed, we do a sort of role reversal. That's always been something that's turned me on so it just seemed natural to do it while he is dressed.

I completely agree with the previous posters about making sure that it's not just something she's tolerating. That could lead to a lot of resentment.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-03-2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: TMI

If i ever had a wife, I am afraid i would be passive, and let her be be the pursuer. I have alway felt guilt and shame about the male sexual role, and felt like the male sexual act was cruelty to a woman. Part of me wants to be treated like a lady, by a gentlman when dressed, however, i am only attracted to ladies. I am messed up!!!!

My wife loves it, every weekend get dolled up, makeup, wig, the whole 9 and go to town on each other. Hehe.

Dear Binx, Welcome and thank you for posting this reply. I really enjoyed it and I hope your guy appreciates you. Best wishes.

A few years ago, after a decade of marriage, but when I was only starting to get a clue about his interests... I suggested that he could wear something silky to bed, that it would feel decadent and kinky. So every once in a while he'd wear one of my silk teddies or a peignoir, and I liked it the unusual silky smoothness. Later he started wearing panties occasionally, and we had sex that way too, just pushing them out of the way.

But then he started getting more into cross-dressing, wearing panties all the time, and buying other clothes and wigs and forms. It wasn't as much fun for me when I understood that he was seeing himself as a woman. That made me anxious about losing my male partner, and the anxiety made sex less fun. I don't have sex with him in a wig but I'll still have sex with him wearing panties or silky lingerie.

But now it's a favor I do for him, rather than something that turns me on.

Not to long after I came out to my wife we made love while I was en femme, but I found myself very uncomfortable, out of balance, and I did not enjoy it at all. I'm pretty sure that she did not, either. There have been times since when my wife initiated sex while I was dressed, but everything comes off during forplay anyway, so I don't think it really matters anymore.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    My wife started me down the road after we first got married, telling me she wanted to put a bra on me, lipstick, etc, tho not on an ongoing basis. Fast forward to my birthday this year, and when asked the inevitable "what do you want for your birthday?"..I put my big toe in the water and said "I'd like to come to bed "dressed"..she said "sure" (bless her heart). So, Michaela did the best makeup job she could and wore her leopard sportsbra and boyshorts over a fine black lace leggings set, replete with wig, brought in two glasses of wine (kind of a flashback to dating days when I thought it might help things along) and came in the bedroom. She was looking at her phone at the time and we just had candles going, no lights. I walked up to her and handed her her wine..her reaction upon lifting her face was "Wow, you scared me, it didn't even look like you"..which, of all the reactions I could have gotten, I considered a win!

We proceeded to make love and I tried extra hard to make her happy in all ways, and it turned out just fine.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush