Thread: Christmas Just Came Early!!

Christmas Just Came Early!!

So this evening, my wife and I were discussing our separation and all of that and I told her that I was concerned about having to start fresh on my wardrobe since I'm going to be super broke for a while and asked if she was willing to part with some of her clothes to get me started on my way to womanhood. She said she would go through her clothes and give me whatever she didn't want. Several hours later, she comes walking in with two full trash bags filled to the top with clothes!! Dresses, skirts, tops, pajama bottoms, jackets, t-shirts, jeans, and soooo many panties, bras, and lingerie. I now have a full wardrobe!!!!!! I am seriously as giddy as a school girl right now!! I'm attaching pictures so that you can see everything. Keep in mind that the bed in the background is a queen size bed... Just so that you all have a size comparison. And a lot of the clothes are overlapped and layered on each other. The whole row on the right are the pantie, bras and lingerie. I'm excited!!! Oh and she said she's going to go through all her shoes too and bring in what she doesn't want. I can't wait!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is so incredibly lucky that you and her are the same size. Sadly it is not even close for me and my wife. So there is no sharing here.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Eva,
    I am sorry to see you both go your own separate ways.
    I hope you remain friends.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

About 1/3 of the stuff is too big for me but I'm keeping it anyways because I'm going to fashion school and am going to be learning how to sew and then I can resize what I want. I wear a 6-8 and she wears a 10-12. It's better to have too much material than not enough. At least that's my thought on it.

Beverly, we are still friends and have no grievances towards each other. We are just journeying down two different paths.

You really hit the jackpot Ms Eva!! Looks more like 3 Christmas's to me

Enjoy the gift and good luck!

That's a pretty hefty haul there! Looks like you made off like a bandit! Wishing you the best on your journey!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Holy cow! And that's what she no longer wants!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Very jealous, any pics of the shoes or has she not got that far?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    There is so much good and sad to your story. It is so sad that you two must go your seperate ways. But it is wonderful that she is so understanding to what you must to to be comfortable with yourself. I hope you both are able to maintain a friendly relationship for years to come.
    Erica

Eva, I am very sorry about your separation, but otherwise very happy for you. Good luck girl!
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Hi Eva, That's incredible she sounds like a wonderful person.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

@Kimdl Yes this is what she didn't want! She has about twice this left! Her hoarding tendencies finally paid off for me.
    @Michele No shoes yet. It was a big project to get this far so I'll be patient. When I get them though, I'll be sure to post those pics here.

It is both sad and exciting. In the same conversation where we were both talking about the separation, she explained that she was happy to have found a job and start working again after 10 years. She also said that though she is scared, she is also excited about what life has for her. And she said that she is excited about what life has for me too. She said that since I have officially become open with my true intentions about wanting to become a woman, she has started to see a joy in me that she has never seen before. She said that even though she doesn't think it's right to her, she can't deny that maybe it is simply the right thing for me. She is glad to see me happy and wished that I could have that joy and excitement as a man. She said that she sees that joy and excitement all over my face all the time now. She wishes me the best and told me that she and those in her family still love me as a person and nothing could ever change that. She said her family wishes the best for me on my journey and hopes it brings me true happiness. (She officially told her parents about the separation and about me earlier in the day.) There was a bit of surprise there but other than that, there was love and understanding. They want us both to be happy regardless of whether it is together or apart.
    One of my biggest fears was that as I move into this new chapter in my life, I would be stuck as a man in all man's clothes. Now I don't have to worry about that and though it seems like such a superficial thing to be afraid of, that part of me is at peace and I con honestly say that I am happy with the changes going on in my life and really look forward to the future for both our lives.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Eva, I am very sorry about your separation...

Hope things all work out for you and your SO
    best wishes to both of you

Eva, also sorry to hear about your separation.
    But it also sounds like you still have a friend in your wife, and with that there is always hope. She could have easily tossed the clothes in the trash than to give them to you.
    Hoping that the separation is just a time to think things through, and maybe a solution can be met.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you and will keep you and your wife in my prayers !

As promised, the shoe collection has been given. Far less impressive than the clothes and really out of them, there are maybe 3-4 pairs that will work but its more than I had before so I'm happy about that. We are about a half size difference in shoe size so most of these will be too tight to work. Not to mention we have slightly different tastes in shoes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eva Lynn,

I am sorry to hear that you two are separating. It is nice that she is giving you so many clothes to help you out. I have found a lot of good clothes, some brand name designer clothes, at Goodwill, Salvation Army, and some other thrift stores. You just have to check the item carefully before you buy it as usually there are no refunds.

As far as the shoes that are too small, you can get them stretched that half size. Some stores sell a chemical to help stretch shoes. If you do not want to deal with that, find a good cobbler. They can stretch out the shoes for you.

I hope everything works out for the best for both of you. By the way, your avatar looks fantastic. I wish I could look that good.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Sad to know about the separation but wish both of you a pleasant new life.

You are lucky to have such a stock with you.

And yes, anyone could be jealous after looking at your avatar.

Eva, like others I love hearing about your journey and also feel a little sadness about your losses. Your wife sounds wonderful and what a great gift of support!

On a lighter note if I may offer a little bit of practical advice regarding the shoes - If as part of your transition you intend to lose weight (although being a size 6-8, doesn't sound like you need to), you might want to hang on to those shoes. I lost ~30 lbs last year, and found that I dropped a whole shoe size. I went from an 11 down to a 10 and was even brushing up against wearing 9's.

Sound like you have a very supportive wife. Good luck.

Susie