Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Newbie here' Do I need to see a professional help?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirali View Post
    0 and don't intend to go up on that lol
    Then, how do you know that you're gay? If you've never experienced the sensuality of a woman then how could you know that you don't want too be w/ women instead? Anyway, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Michele, the best way to find out is to actually have sex with a man and then see how you feel. Reality and fantasy are not the same and bringing a fantasy to reality is the best way to find out who you're really attracted to ... and it could well be that you are most aroused at the thought of yourself as a woman, which I suppose is its own sexual orientation.

Can you see yourself in a romantic relationship with a guy? What about with a girl?
    Firstly, thanks for replying, it means a lot to me, i cant be candid about this with anyone else.

The truth is that I have had a lot of relationships with women and am very attracted to them, especially the high heels! Thats not in question. as for guys, well I have a submissive side and sometimes i might cheekily fantasise but its always faceless guys. I was kissed by a guy once but it turned me off and i have actually had sex with a t-girl. i kind of enjoyed the sucking bit (me sucking) and the sex (receiving - i made her let me wear her heels lol, that really turned me on) but afterwards it didnt feel right and i couldnt kiss her at all. if it had been a gay guy with clearly a mans body then i couldnt have done it at all for sure.

im a bit of a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Michele Tara View Post
    i have actually had sex with a t-girl. i kind of enjoyed the sucking bit (me sucking) and the sex (receiving - i made her let me wear her heels lol, that really turned me on) but afterwards it didnt feel right and i couldnt kiss her at all. if it had been a gay guy with clearly a mans body then i couldnt have done it at all for sure.

im a bit of a mess
    Michele, I think everyone is different and likes different things. We don't all like sex in one particular way. If you find a way that you enjoy sex, I think you should just allow yourself to enjoy it without any feelings of guilt or anything else. I don't think you're a "bit of a mess" at all. You come across as being very caring and sensitive.
    I'm always a woman!

I don't get turned on. I have had some experiences in my younger years while clubbing and it just wasn't working for me

ReineD, can't thank you enough for your honesty. In my case you are right and that's to experience it with a male cd admirer. I personally see myself more in a relationship with a guy than a girl.

ReineD, can't thank you enough for your honesty. In my case you are right and that's to experience it with a male cd admirer. I personally see myself more in a relationship with a guy than a girl.

Nirali, is that you in your avatar? I must say you cut a pretty fine figure as a girl! good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Michele Tara View Post
    Nirali, is that you in your avatar? I must say you cut a pretty fine figure as a girl! good work!
    wow thankyou Michele for the lovely compliments still working on an hour glass figure though lol

Nirali you are adorable!

YMMV
    you look great Nirali! In an ideal world how often would you be Nirali and how much of the time would you be yourself in male mode?
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Nirali,

The most important thing I've learned on this site is "I am not alone". There are others out in the wide world dealing with the same issues. That by itself is comforting.

Be true to yourself. Enjoy yourself. We are all different in our own ways. As long as no one is getting hurt the differences don't matter.

The older one gets, the less important the opinions of others.

Robin

wow thankyou Michele for the lovely compliments still working on an hour glass figure though lol

Just saying what I see, its the truth, you're hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    Michele, I think everyone is different and likes different things. We don't all like sex in one particular way. If you find a way that you enjoy sex, I think you should just allow yourself to enjoy it without any feelings of guilt or anything else. I don't think you're a "bit of a mess" at all. You come across as being very caring and sensitive.
    thank you, thats a lovely thing to say