Thread: Am I out more than I think?

Question Am I out more than I think?

I persent as normel male and then?
    I wear pantyhose 24/7 (for legg health)at work short-leg garter shaper with thigh high stockings the shaper hides better than ph looks more like underwear (I THINK). The wife does not like seeing me in them when I get home but oh well (work the night shift).
    Have ears pirced and something in them at all times. Streched out to an 8 ga not looking to go any biger. She has not had anything to say about it. When I first pirced my right ear did not know that it had a meaning don't think she knew ether! After we found out she asked me to do the left.
    Then I carry a clutch wallet (plane black women's)
    all the time. She was with me when I bought it.
    No she does not know of my cding desires (or does she?).
    Well what are your thoughts?
    Leona
    WE MUST ENJOY THE TIME WE HAVE

Maybe she suspects? Does she ever say anything that makes you suspect she has an idea? My wife would always say little things...

Sounds like you're dropping a lot of hints. However, our avocation is a tough conversation starter, especially with a SO.

Just go with it Leona unless you are anxious to start the conversation with her.

Hugs, Robin

I'd say she knows your cut from different cloth
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

It's possible that she knows. Especially if you keep shopping with her, and knows you have done things. She probably doesn't know how to ask about it, or want to bring it up yet.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    It is possible that she knows something but has not "connected the dots".

She probably thinks you are different to other men.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    It is possible that she knows something but has not "connected the dots".

I would agree with this :3
    I did things like you and once I told my girlfriend about myself she wasn't really surprised and told me she thought as much and that it really wasn't a well kept secret :P

My guess is that she knows and just does not acknowlege it. When my wife brought up the subject last year and told me that she was ok with it and that I should go ahead and be happy she already knew way more that I thought she did. She had found my stash many times, she knew that I wanted to dress from many little things that she picked up on. In your case it sounds like she knows and just does not wish to discuss it.
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

It is impossible for us to know your situation. But my wife, who does know about me, always tells me to assume that more people know than I think know.

I would have to suspect your wife knows from what you shared about your tell tale signs.

For health needs there are male support hose measured to order or off the shelf and your SO knows it so let's cut to the chase. There are some older threads here that are good guides to the first sit-down talk and for the ones to follow as you should not dump on her all at once --- afterall you have been a CD for, likely, a long time and she only suspects but needs time to wrap her mind around it. Encourage the questions she has been bottling up in her mind --- most of which have been echoed on this Forum a thousand times.
    Julie

Hi Leona,
    From what you wrote, it sounds like she's aware of some desires, maybe not all but at least some. I agree with others that you should read the other posts on here with suggestions on how to tell her.

Your situation is similar to mine. I'm not sure if she knows or is dropping hints that she would like me to dress in at least some women's clothes.

I've never worn any femme clothes in front of her, except for a long time ago when she gave me a pair of her pantyhose to wear when we were going to an outdoor winter event. She has made a couple of humorous gestures the last couple of years when we were shopping by holding up a pair of panties and handing them to me.

I also shave my legs and underarms and wax my back and chest as well. I've been getting my back & chest waxed for 8 years with her knowledge and support. I started shaving my underarms about a year ago and shaving my legs this summer. About a month ago she asked why it was that she was the girl and I had the smooth legs. I told her I started shaving them because I was tired if the patchy hair growth, which was true. She gave me a few pointers and that was it.

Last week I got my wax, and we've talked about grooming lately. She said that it's good that I go regularly, every 8-10 weeks, and she suggested next time we go at the same time as she gets a bikini wax. She also said if I wanted to feel pain I should try a bikini wax. She also brought up eyebrow waxing and said that it's better for men to wax their eyebrows rather than pluck them.

I know that she hates body hair, and is glad I get rid of it, however, I wonder: is she dropping hints that she wants to "feminize" me or is she dropping hints that she knows, or is grooming a shared interest and this is just us sharing a common interest and I am over analyzing this??

Sorry for the long post. If you or anyone else has thoughts, please share. And good luck to you

Leona and Danielle: Perhaps I am a bit out spoken but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flies like a duck most of us (and especially women who are typically keen, detail oriented observers) know a duck when we see it! Like most investigators, I don't believe over much in coincidence (multiple consistent clues). Just my opinion which doesn't count for much in how you deal with your personal life. Your call on what to say to whom and when.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Leona, does it really matter?

If u 2 r well mated and communicate properly, she'll mention anything that bothers her, won't she?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!