Thread: the fun part

the fun part

Been down about how and why I dress. So I started to change the way I think about this. What is the fun part of how you dress.
    For me it is the ever changing styles. I truly love clothes. I look at the new boots people are wearing and just want to go get a pair. Not crazy that they are not high heels but it would make it easier to blend in if I went out.
    A nither one is based off a post I read earlier. All the little things a woman does to present herself. Jyst when you got everything you need there comes along that one important thing to make it all fit together. The fun part of this is that after you get that piece of the puzzle there is something after that you will need. And it doesn't stop.
    Besides the negative stuff about my dressing I deal with. The bottom line is these little things I do to make myself look and feel more like a woman make all this worth it to me. The fun part is that this will go as far as you want to take it.

The fun part is some of the fun lingerie you can try out.
    Short dresses, skirts and over, cute tops.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Boots... don't talk to me about boots. If I could, I'd bankrupt myself buying boots. Fetish? Moi?

5 days a week in male work clothes(Jogging bottoms and TShirts)The weekends give me much more freedom to "dress"

Marika I love boots too. Especially the ones that go up to the calfs just below the knees. Pair them with jeans even better yet

Beverley I love lingerie too except wearing the bra. I have a set of forms but do not like how they fit when I'm wearing my corset. I love to wear my corset every chance I get. Otherwise the undergarments definitely are more comfortable than the male undergarments.

I find it exciting how my taste for clothes changes. Now that the weather is getting colder I love putting together a outfit to wear. The options seem to be endless.

There so many cute boots out there this year. I am going shopping today for a new pair. I'm like you, I love the healed boots, but I want something that is more on the unisex look. That way I can wear them in guy mode also. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Two fun parts for me are, like you, the clothes and also when all is done and I put on my wig and complete the look, there's nothing like it. It feels great presenting like a female and spending all the time you want going thru dresses, panties, hosiery, etc at the store and feeling like you belong there. It is dangerous to your bank account tho hehe
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

The fun part for me is the forms, padded panties, and wig. After that (I shave first), I am a (fake) female and can choose whatever I want to dress for the day.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

What I look forward to most is experimenting with different makeup techniques and illusions to see how I can make my face look as convincingly feminine as possible for as much as the shape of it will allow. I could go with or without the actual clothes depending on how I feel that night.
    Last edited by ShriekCassandra; 11-07-2013 at 10:01 AM.

I find the fun part is the diversity. As men we have such a limited wardrobe, but when I CD, skies the limit -Jeans, skirts, dresses, heels, tops in all sorts of designs, not to mention the color and patterns available.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    As cyndi just said, the diversity. I love the way crossdressing opens up this amazing world of fashion and emotional perception of oneself. There's certainly an unpredictable element. I never know where my desire to dress is going to take me. This weekend it's french maid and buxom female construction worker. No telling what the next character might be. Of course, I always know what the drab guy will be up to. Work, drab, blah blah blah...... but when I'm Carla. Wahoo!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

For me, I just enjoy trying to look as convincing as possible. The funny part, is in trying to blend I avoid following trends and I don't find fashion plays a huge roll...there is so much variation in style that the clothes I wear seem to work for years.
    Chickie

Was never able to enjoy fun part
    :-(

For me the fun part is looking in the mirror and seeing Julie Marie and not my male self. I am not so naive to think I am totally convincing, I but in most public situations people see what they think they see. They don't look for a man in women's clothing, but a perhaps not overly feminine women