Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing while wearing lipstick

Kissing while wearing lipstick

Does your girlfriend or SO object to kissing you while wearing makeup, particularly lipstick?

Along the same lines, is there a particular item that your SO does not want to see you have on? Mine ages ago dressed me as a girl (at my instigation) but would not have me in a dress.

I am less popular in a dress than tops and skirt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Really interesting the idea that dresses are a limit, I wonder what they symbolise?

My wonderful wife did not object to me being dressed in any way at any stage of our relationship, but it did take her a little while to get used to it all!

haven't had that happen (not sure she would react too positively, but never know), but I do pretend to be "macho man annoyed" when she has lip gloss on in the AM and she kisses me good bye on her way to work... she gives me the "I thought you wouldn't *mind* having it on" laugh. Of course I love it.

My wife is very accepting ..except when it comes to being intimate with my female side. Other than a quick peck on the lips she does not like kissing when I'm wearing lipstick and or lip gloss.

My GF doesn't have any problems with it at all. She says I look lovely en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    My wife has never objected to me kissing with her when I have makekup on. She rarely uses any sort of makeup herself, but she has over the years gotten some for me to use.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Since my wife rarely wears lipstick or makeup, that's an area I haven't explored (the "kissing with lipstick" part). I've worn makeup and lipstick on occasion but not around her.

She has no problem hugging or kissing me when I'm dressed as a female. I am still me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My wife is cool with everything except I noticed a little hesitation towards me wearing a bra. She quickly got over it though.

I'm so far along in my relationship with my wife that she won't really kiss me while she is wearing lipstick. Something about my enjoying it too much and her seeing it transfer to my lips.
    Would she kiss me while I was wearing lipstick? Yeah, right.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    There is zero romance when I am dressed. We both prefer it that way. When dressed, there is nothing objectionable to her. I am just presenting as a woman.

My wife rarely wears makeup and lipstick even less.

I'm the one with multiple shades and colors.

When I'm dresser or wearing lipstick she rarely kisses me because she doesn't care for getting my lipstick on her as well as not wanting to mess up my makeup.

My wife avoids a kiss from Daviolin when wearing lipstick. As far as other things my wife doesn't tolerate in Daviolin wearing a wedding dress. Other than that shes cool. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Does not object - but only a peck when I wear lipstick

My Gf doesn't use lipstick a lot. Does not have a problem with me wearing it but doesn't like to kiss e when I have it on.

My wife wears a deep red lipstick. I love the color also sometimes we both wear it when we kiss. I kinda act like wen are getting it every where but she can see what the affect it has on me so she knows I'm just trying to keep some manliness to me.... She knows I love it. So far I have no limits from her. She has stated though she didn't want me to dress in front of the Grandkids or our kids and not be outed in our small town. At the farm she could care less.

Out of respect for her wishes, I don't wear lipstick when we kiss. While it has happened in the past, and it's something I enjoy, I don't press the issue.

My wife does not mind me wearing lipstick or any makeup. There has been many nights of great love making fully dressed.

No PDA in public. She don't want people to think she's a lesbian.
    AS for lipstick, she don't like what she calls "sticky" lip gloss.

When I'[m dressed we're girlfriends, and girlfriends don't kiss. Hugs and "air kisses" are fine.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Such an amazing thought

Platinum Member
    My wife objects to me wearing a dress and heels, let alone kissing her with makeup.

My SO does not like me kissing her with make up, lipstick on either. She never wears anything herself.
    That may be another reason I like to cd. I always like to look at women when they are in dresses, etc.

As a guy, I would melt if I could kiss a woman who is wearing a perfect but heavy application of deep red lipstick. As a CDer, I like to wear the kind of lipstick I like on women. No, I would never want to kiss while made up. It would fulfill a fantasy, however, if both a female partner and I were made up, including lots of lipstick, and kissed at just that "magic moment".
    My wife knows and accepts my CDing, and has never expressed interest in kissing me when I'm en femme.

I would love to kiss with lipstick on but at the moment my GF is not so comfortable with it, which I understand. She does help me pick out makeup and teach me how to use it though!