Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kissing while wearing lipstick

Reminds me of the scene from Young Frankenstein with Madeline Kahn. When the doctor tried to kiss her she would turn away and say "not on the lips" My GF would always offer hep lipstick to me after we had dinner if I wanted to "freshen up".

Recently, lipstick is gone after a few minutes of kissing anyways
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    My wife and I both wear lipstick so yes we often kiss while wearing lipstick, we try not to mess up each others makeup but sometimes it happens