Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social Media

I have a Skype for both male and CD me as well as email accounts. but FB only as male I don't pretend to be a gg on them though.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love having Sonia on my girl page she posts such pretty pics!

Just fb amd flikr......nothing else.
    If NSA wants to spy on me, this is what they're gonna get.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I have my own Facebook and Pinterest as a woman; they're linked in my signature.

My Facebook profile is carefully audited for privacy, and I maintain no visible connection between my two selves. (I have a separate "Amy" E-mail address, too.) I access Facebook (and my E-mail, and other things like Meetup) from within a Chrome "incognito" window that keeps my "Amy security context" from spilling out.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I have definitely thought about doing FB or some sort of social thing but I'm kinda unsure how I feel about it. I don't want to fall into living a crazy double life or anything. I feel like it could get out of hand easily

Gold Member
    Another with accounts for both sides. You need to access them properly and ensure that your security settings are correct, but it is not a tough thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Awww.....and I'm just honoured to be able to call you a friend Tracii... <3 Tracii gets out and about in the real world and Sonia lives for that vicarious pleasure
    Sonia now has a flickr stream...can she interest you to hop over and take a peek?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/soniacd/
    She's also on Facebook now...and she'd like very much to be your friend
    http://www.facebook.com/sonia.cd1

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Me too! I have several Indian girls on my friends list; they all tend to be very pretty. Sonia definitely brings up the average.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I have a male presence on FB, but rarely use it, because I have no faith whatsoever in FB treating personal information properly.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Gone to live my life
    Never had a FB profile as male or female . . . too much trouble keeping up with all the little things that go along with it.

Hugs

Isha

I had a My Space account. My goal was to gain more insight on what it is like to be a woman so I listed myself as female. I did not list myself as a CD because I wasn't looking to experience what it is like to be a CD. While I could never pass on the street, I can in a photograph. I ended up with lots of "friends" none of whom I have ever met. It was interesting to experience the interactions and it let the personality of my female character develop. As My Space collapsed, it ceased being interesting.

I have a Twitter account for my female self. I don't have any type of photos up there and I use that account to be as free as possible. I don't add any of my friends and I avoid using any personal information at all costs. I'm completely in the closet. And it's not so much just expressing my female persona as it is expressing myself in a comfortable and judgement free zone possible (although, I do tend to act a ton more girly lol). I tend to follow accounts (celebrities, models, other LGBT figures) that I wouldn't normally follow on my "real" account so that I can keep both digital sides of me completely seperate. Currently I only have like 50 followers and they're pretty much complete strangers. I would love to have more people like myself on Twitter so it's not like I'm just talking to myself lol. Feel free to PM me for my Twitter handle if any of ya'll have an account.
    Done crying.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    No0000000000000000000000 ! Not me ! Nothing on the internet ... What wait whats that at the bottom ???? Who put that there ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I have a FB account for the guy side, but the ne I had for the gal side was getting cross pollenated, so
    the fem side got deleted from the online social media.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My male me has a Fbook account. I keep it so I can watch what my daughter is up to. She posts everything. Personally, I keep girl and guy stuff separate as much as I can but, with the way society is actually absorbing gender tolerance, I really don't worry about it anymore. What the eff, I'm a crossdresser. Big deal.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!