Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Well seeing as i posted on the wrong thread (whoops) would anyone have any advice, tips and tricks for a new girly?
    Last edited by Nyaahaa; 11-07-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Wrong thread sorry!

Your avatar looks good.

Vieja

Best tip I can give a "New Girly" is to enjoy being a girl. Wear what you want and feel the way you want. I am 60 years old and have had to hide most of my life. Oh how I wish I could go back and just be my self. So my advice is accept yourself and then be yourself.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Thank-you That was my first proper outing!

Also Ellen thank-you! I'm enjoying being me for once! I shall be myself and the only thing I've 'had' to do is take up another martial art because my friends and family are worried about people getting aggressive, which happened once before but a security guard stopped the man from doing anything

My advice is to read as many threads here as you can and look at the photos. Take photos of yourself and study how you look so you can improve your presentation.

There are a lot of videos on youtube on crossdressing, makeup, walking, voice, etc. Study them as well.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I shall keep that in mind! I have been trawling through as much of the threads as possible!

I shall take a good look at the videos on youtube then! Thanks again!

Just be yourself and don't get too carried away.
    Do enjoy what you are doing and be discreet.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's a lot I haven't read on this forum, so I don't know if I've missed it, but I hadn't heard of any of the members actually being physically attacked before. I'm not a fighter either, so I've been wondering if I should learn some martial arts too. However, I'm not planning on being dressed in public, but just among people I think are accepting.

I'm glad you were rescued okay. Were you able to make any defensive moves to protect yourself? I don't know how I'd react, if attacked, but I imagine I'd try to hold the attacker's arms. That's how I used to fight with my brother - defensive, not offensive, same as in ping-pong.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Well i do Kendo currently which is all sword work, hand to hand stuff is almost non existent, but to answer your question I mostly took a defensive stance and jumped back. The security guard saw him shouting at me etc etc and got closer and as soon as the guy went to hit me he kind of swooped in. So I'm thinking of taking something up like aikido as it will mean I won't build up muscle mass but rather keep a feminine figure! (not to mention it's effective) It seems to be pretty common in my city especially at night clubs and stuff probably to do with the abundant "special brew crew" (people whom will literally drink the cheapest yet strongest larger they can, wake up to find they have pissed themselves, laugh at it and then headbutt their best friend) But even so it's pretty rare for it to happen out and about during the day. It's not going to stop me going outside and to work like it though after all it's the way i want to be!

Platinum Member
    Hi Nyaahaa, Welcome to our forum when you are here you are home.
    What kind of advice do you need??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thank-you for the welcome!

Mostly tips and tricks! Things to make me look more feminine really! (seeing as i can't see the beauty section yet)
    Last edited by Nyaahaa; 11-07-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: New-found knowledge on beauty section