Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing

Underdressing

Am I the only one that can't wait till the cooler weather hits to be able to wear pantyhose under my work clothes for other purposes other than to stay warmer while outside? Just a question

I think you're in the majority!! LOL
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

Panty hose and everything feminine serves a purpose for me.
    I do not wait for any seasonal change to wear what I wish, but the change in temperature does alter my decision making from time to time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I know I am waiting for the cold weather. Makes that sexy silky feel that much better.

Gold Member
    I would wear "Dan-skins" tights under work clothes in the coldest winter.
    It worked well and much warmer than DRAB long johns.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Hi Breanne, You are preaching to the choir here.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Actually I was wearing hose in the Summer LOL
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I wear hose all year, summer and winter
    Just a guy with a love for tights (as we call them in the UK, aka pantyhose)

I wear pantyhose in the winter also. not to work though.When I get home,on go the pantyhose. Great for walking the dogs.

i love the cold weather, i get to buy all sorts of clothes, i love it

You are definitely in the majority - I live in Florida and love the warm weather, but darn it's hard to wear pantyhose a good part of the year. But the weather is changing and I have a biz trip and you can be assured I will be packing and wearing some nice pantys and pantyhose next week!
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

I wear pantyhose all day every day year round. They get hot under my male clothing, but my home is air conditioned, and so is my office, so it's no big deal. After work I put on a short skirt and everything's cool.

Winter time is perfect time to wear my bras

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Many years ago, when I first began dressing, I thot underdressing was exciting! But, I thot riding a tricycle was exciting when I was 3.

Eventually, I guess I outgrew both?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wear panties and a bra nearly all day

I would like to wear panties under my clothes, but I have not gotten the courage to do so. Does anybody have any suggestions how I can get over this? Maybe people can tell me how they got up the courage to do it the first time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is now becoming hot here is Australia with 38c days. This does not stop me from underdressing in the cooler of the evening or early mornings. I to, like you all, enjoy the feel of soft and silky pantyhose or stay up stockings on my freshly shaved legs.

I understand the courage it takes but once you have done this Pam you will not look back.

I have been underdressing for years, I wear a bra and panties every day, I have almoist C cup breast. if i'm not wearing a bra I feel naked. Its the first thing I put on in the morning.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I don't often wear pantyhose, thigh hi and stockings are more my style, but sometimes in winter I do wear them. I remember way back when, when I still had the Harley, I used the cool temperatures a lot as an excuse to don pantyhose. A lot of bikers I knew back then wore them too, I always had to wonder how many of them were cd. Those were the days before I was married, and then those few years after I was married before my wife knew I dressed. Now thinking on it and being totally honest I bet if looked I would probably have more pantyhose than she does. She doesn't like to wear them and she doesnt' like to wear a bra either......she just doesn't seem very girly to me.... lol
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Having been able to dress freely these past few years a recent change in my circumstances means I HAVE to underdress most of the time

But I do make sure that my undies sit comfortable under my man clothes, nothing worse than chaffing!

I'm sure you're not the only one, but I don't wear panty hose under my pants. I don't see the point. Under a skirt, yes, under pants, no.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelaGirl View Post
    I would like to wear panties under my clothes, but I have not gotten the courage to do so. Does anybody have any suggestions how I can get over this? Maybe people can tell me how they got up the courage to do it the first time.
    There is no advice that can be given, other than to remind you that no one needs to know what undies you are wearing. As long as you don't expose the band above your pants, and you should not be doing that at work even if you are wearing men's undies, or wear bright color and patterned undies with tight white pants, again something you are probably doing anyway, no one should know. After all, there is a lot of talk of panties and undies here and at similar message boards, but no one really stands around at the office comparing what undies they are wearing. I have a serious problem looking for panty lines or patterns whenever I see a woman, and I very very rarely can tell what any women on my office are wearing on any given day. No one will be staring at your butt trying to figure out what male undies you are wearing, so they won't ever notice if you are wearing panties.

Me too. Although there is no substitute for full dress. Suppose its some consolation for we PT - closeted girls. However, as noted by others, be careful what you flash. Stripping down in the mens locker room in bra and panties can be.....attention getting.

Hugs, Robin

Banned Read only
    I agree with you! Decades ago, before finding this site, I tried wearing women's panties to work. They were nylon with some lace. The panty was white. I did find that wearing cotton was a lot more comfortable than the nylon. I should have known that from the 1960's when a line of nylon men's undergarments (shorts and tees) came on the market. The nylon lacked any absorption qualities. I ditched the nylon and later stopped wearing nylon women's panties to work. Now, I own nothing but nylon panties. However, I live in western Washington wear it is seldom very hot.

After lurking on this site and eventually enrolling I did try under dressing during the fall and winter. I found it lacked any excitement. Frankly, going about my day outside wearing pantyhose, camisole and bra produced nothing but discomfort. The only thing I will say about wearing pantyhose is pantyhose offers some comfort for aching legs of an older person. I guess I could buy a pair of funky looking male support hosiery, but, alas, they would not feel the same. It's a pain in the butt to go to the bathroom outside the home when wearing pantyhose. And, frankly, after years of snatching some crumbs of time for being en femme, I get seven hours a day of time to be Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Many years ago, when I first began dressing, I thot underdressing was exciting! But, I thot riding a tricycle was exciting when I was 3.

Eventually, I guess I outgrew both?

I love the cooler weather. Panty hose and a bra are easy to hide under jeans and a sweatshirt. Impossible to hide under shorts and a tee shirt.