Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressing

Just because

Quote Originally Posted by Breanneb View Post
    Am I the only one that can't wait till the cooler weather hits to be able to wear pantyhose under my work clothes for other purposes other than to stay warmer while outside? Just a question
    Legs stay shaved all year long and wear pantyhose almost all the time. Why should anyone really care. No one ever ask me if I like the way they dress so why should I worry about what anyone thinks. Enjoy yourself. I have met many wonderful people being myself and it agrees with me. This week my daughter seen me in a dress, hose, and heels. The feeling was great and not a big deal to her. God Bless

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Cooler weather has its advantages!

I under dress every day of the week.
    I always wear panties no matter what I am doing.
    I will occasionally wear thigh high stockings no matter what the weather is, since I never wear shorts in public.

Crossdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelaGirl View Post
    I would like to wear panties under my clothes, but I have not gotten the courage to do so. Does anybody have any suggestions how I can get over this? Maybe people can tell me how they got up the courage to do it the first time.
    If you are really paranoid you can cover up your panites with male underwear.

Wear low cut panites so they ride below your beltline. Then tuck your shirt into your pants.

Dear PamelaGirl. Nobody can see your panties under your pants unless you go to the gym or pool to workout. Try wearing them for a trip to to the grocery store and buy a few items and go home . If you feel uncomfortable take them off when you get home and switch to male underwear.

The idea is to take baby steps and work up to wearing panties all day long. The only time I don't wear them all the time is when I visit a guy friend and stay at their house for a few days.

Aspiring Member
    I am a underdresse have worn a bra and panties everday to work for years now several people know but no one cares like others have said take baby steps wear them to the store first good luck

We don't have along winter in Australia but I do wear panyhose often during winter. The more usual thing for me though is tights under jeans. Denim jeans just don't keep out the cold but with a pair of tights underneath they are perfect.

I would love to wear my stockings and suspenders under my drab clothes. Where I work they keep it way too warm. I had a virus of the heart several years ago and now the meds make it difficult to regulate my comfortable temp in a room.

just too darn hot still.

I do it often. Always wear woman's panties. Dumped my male briefs.

I wear panties on a daily basis myself. Reminds me of who I am. Nylon briefs are no noticeable under drab male things

Amazing Member

The Art of Underdressing - Master Class Note

Quote Originally Posted by Rita C. View Post
    I have been underdressing for years, I wear a bra and panties every day, I have almoist C cup breast. if i'm not wearing a bra I feel naked. Its the first thing I put on in the morning.
    I got outed one day by my sister for not being content to wear a bra under my white get-dressed-to-go-out-on-Sunday shirt, but had added small silicone breast enhancers. "Is it man-boobs," my sister asked, "or are you actually wearing something...(indicating "you like going in drag, hmmm" which she did not think was a good idea at all)?"

A bit later, when I thought I was fooling people in the building where I live, a female neighbour told me she had suspected at the time that I was wearing a bra, because under the unisex T-shirts I usually wore, there were slight bulges over each shoulder, and she correctly guessed that they were bra straps. The result was that she talked to the building maintenanace/management people, (she was not at all discreet, was she?), and the superintendent, and next thing, they had assumed I was well into gender transition, and were talking to other residents, in order to smooth my way. Lucky for all concerned, it was not a false alarm.

Just thought I would tell my story. Like FYI. The second story was a sort of Christmas present to me, since she shared it with me on Christmas Day, so I pass it on in the kindly way my neighbour intended it.

Hugs Beth, (Beth is my real name now, so you can tell it all worked out for me!)
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 11-09-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    NOTICE: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects or any other reasons, PLEASE BE WARNED THAT You DO NOT have MY permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or ANY forum posts both current and future. If you have DONE THIS or do IT, I MAY consider IT a violation of my rights to privacy and it may as a result, even be the subject of the appropriate action, including steps permitted under the law involving courts and lawyers. Why not ask for my approval and permission first?

Smile

I wear lingerie and hose every day that I can. When at work it's about 1/2 the time. When home it's 99% of the time. The only time I'm in full "guy" mode is when I have a doctor visit.

I underdress almost daily. my panty drawer is better stocked than my wifes.

Quote Originally Posted by texasm31 View Post
    There is no advice that can be given, other than to remind you that no one needs to know what undies you are wearing. As long as you don't expose the band above your pants, and you should not be doing that at work even if you are wearing men's undies, or wear bright color and patterned undies with tight white pants, again something you are probably doing anyway, no one should know. After all, there is a lot of talk of panties and undies here and at similar message boards, but no one really stands around at the office comparing what undies they are wearing. I have a serious problem looking for panty lines or patterns whenever I see a woman, and I very very rarely can tell what any women on my office are wearing on any given day. No one will be staring at your butt trying to figure out what male undies you are wearing, so they won't ever notice if you are wearing panties.
    I was thinking that even though I wear cotton or nylon briefs at home when I am Pam, maybe I should get some basic cotton hipster panties to wear when underdressed, where the waist is less likely to show if my shirt were to come untucked for some reason. Maybe if I am less concerned about that, then I would be more likely to go ahead and get the courage to do what I really want to do. I would feel more like Pam full time, only temporarily living as a male until I can move my transition further along.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I've never worn pantyhose to work. I'm still working up the courage to wear a skirt and pantyhose in public though. I love all the pretty colored tights that are out right now.

i wear panties all the time but haven't gone any farther under my work clothes

I wear pantyhose year round. I just love how they feel on my smooth legs. Though I prefer to wear stockings.

Wink

I wear panties, pantyhose and bra almost all the time when not at home. I can't wait to get home though to free myself with a dress or skirt and blouse!

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I under dress everyday to work, panties and pantyhose year round, and now a light coat of mascara.

No... I don't really get anything from underdressing. Just feels weird to me.
    "I don't think there's anything worse than being ordinary" - Angela, American Beauty.

My Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/107605787@N08/

I always wear PH or Tights, but the cooler weather is the only time I dress (Sept to May - am I seasonal CD? I guess so). Plus I love seeing the general public female attire change from bare leg to tights and leggings.

I like to hike and when hiking in the colder weather heavier pantyhose or tights are great under my pants for added warmth..plus they feel good!

My belly is my problem. I am so overweight that my belly is way bigger than my butt, so panties just won't stay up. I wear men's underwear all the time, even when dressed en femme.