Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss is out

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    I'm in love with you.

PLEASE stick around here. You're hilarious.
    I second that, she's great!
    The acceptance level you have to do your research and find this site, register, and get to know this intimate part of not just your bosses life but so many others in her shoes is amazing. The world could use so many more like you. You seem so wonderful and nice, I wish I worked with you! No wonder your boss was comfortable showing this new side. I wish him/her well on the wonderful journey ahead. You might also refer her to this site and get networked with others so that she can be part of this close knit sisterhood. These ladies are the best and are serious life savers. I have read countless stories where these ladies here have pulled others out of some dark times...myself included. I can't brag on all of them enough. Welcome to this wonderful site and I hope to be welcoming your boss sometime soon!

If you really want to be supportive, give her a Sephora gift card or something... It will make asking for a raise that much easier in the future! Somehow you got on Badtranny's good side in just ten posts, so no one should ever doubt you are a capable employee with great potential.
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Be happy for your boss. Nothing he is doing is wrong. You may find that you will benefit from his new-found freedom! Don't neglect your employment responsibilities, and act as everything is normal.
    Di

Behave professionally at all times. Do your job to the best of your ability. The business comes first.
    Your boss's personality issues are his/her problem.
    I would not get too involved.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumstheword View Post
    I just want to thank all of you! Y'all are so sweet, and have given me some great advice... I am learning a lot here.. Like I need to moisturize & shave my legs more.. You b!tches look great, I'm jealous! I'm over here in yoga pants, a camel toe that looks like a folded mattress ,pop tart & wine all over my shirt, I haven't shaved my legs since the first cold snap,& I have a knot in my hair that looks like bob marley dreaded my head. I just wanna have a slumber party make over with every single one of ya's!!! Thank yews so much!!!!
    I hereby nominate this comment for the title of "Crossdressers.com Comment of the Week."

Mums, you're more than welcome if anything I said was of help to you, and the thought of a big slumber party warms my girlish heart. HUGS

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gone to live my life
    Hi Mums,

When I left my old job and moved on to my new one, I never hid the fact that I was TG from my superiors (military) but choose not to present female at work. However, I do have three subordinate officers (all good friends of mine) who have begun to hear whispers about my proclivities. So I decided to take them aside and explain Isha to them. They were all very supportive and wanted to meet my female persona so we arranged a girls lunch (all are GGs) to meet. They were great about it and had lots of questions but they asked me if I minded if they asked me these questions. Now for me I did not mind the questions, in fact I encouraged them (not sure where you boss is on this). Once the questions were out of the way we just transitioned into normal conversation and had a great time. While we are at lunch they referred to me as Isha (couple of slips but I did not mind as the effort was there). Now that my secret is out, work is a bit more light and fun. Just the other day, one of the gals came in wearing new outfit and asked me my opinion . . . then she stopped midstream and said . . . "Okay, I want Isha's opinion as her sense of style is better than yours." We had a great laugh about that.

I think in the end, if you follow the sage advice of others you will find that things might be better with your boss both en femme and en male.

Hugs

Isha

Silver Member
    Great advice from previous posts, but please be cautious of getting too involved with your boss and his "transition"! Your statement "his wife is mean, miserable, and you both are fearful of her" could bring you into a messy situation that she (his wife) will use your "friendliness & his happiness" in divorce proceedings. Be friendly, concerned, helpful, complimentary, but do not make yourself defenseless.

Can't thank you girls enough!! Y'all have a great day. After seeing all of your fabulous pics I scheduled myself a day at the spa, facial, mani, pedi, wax that out of control chia pet, hellzbellz & now I'm talking like ru-Paul & snapping.. I LOVE IT! Two finger snaps, head tilt, kiss my ass b!tches I feel fabulous!!!! THANX LADIES!!!!

Somehow this turned all about me?!?!?!?!? Whoops! I guess I will deal with my boss on Monday.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-09-2013 at 09:27 PM. Reason: multiposting isn't allowed posts merged read the rules please

mums, it's always great to have GG's join us here, but to have a gg with your ATTITUDE makes it all the sweeter. Welcome. Also, I kind like the idea of giving the boss a 'thanks for sharing' card. I will add my caution as well about getting too friendly with the female side of your boss. i think for any of us, it's easy to misconstrue an accepting female's intentions and transform her into a love object, especially if his marriage is already as troublesome as you make it sound. I mean you've barely got ten posts and already every CD on this site is hopelessly in love with you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Smith View Post
    Somehow you got on Badtranny's good side in just ten posts, so no one should ever doubt you are a capable employee with great potential.
    Ain't it the truth.

Somehow this turned all about me?!?!?!?!? Whoops! I guess I will deal with my boss on Monday.
    As a male or female? Better have body armor if male.
    Any of you in sw Florida? If so let's do lunch, go shopping, & we will tell each other who's prettier xoxo
    Don't make this a meet up thread, this ain't that kind of site Now that you have over 10 you can post in the places to go places to meet section. Anyone responding to the above...send Mums a PM thankyouverymuch
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-09-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things, bad moderator
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Welcome, Mums. You inspire me!

He is looking for support and friendship. This is a good time for you to show him how good a friend you are. If you see this as a positive change for him then support him, be there for him when he needs someone to talk to. Just be open to his needs and be that friend that he needs.

Aww Audrey ... Thanks doll! It's funny you say this, I use to think he had something for me(I'd never) but now I know he didn't have a crush on me.... He just wanted to be me!!! Lol I am awesome, if I may toot my own horn, toot toot! Haha on a serious note, he was always asking me where I got new shoes, he noticed new eye shadow. I always have gloss in my pocket ALWAYS!!! And he would ask me the color, like the name just saying pink wasn't good enough.. I just thought he had a crush, I was obviously wrong. But I'm flattered.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Always asking you about things like eye shadow and shades for gloss -- yup, definitely at least a cross-dresser

(Well, not absolutely positively definitely, but pretty likely!)

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Jennylynn your pic made me get off my ass and shave my legs! My husband thanks you
    Welcome, and tell your husband he's welcome here too.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Look at it this way Mumsie you hold all the cards now! If he gets douchy then you can say I won't let you go shopping with me if you are going to act that way.
    You are a fun person I love that you are here!

Aww Audrey ... Thanks doll! It's funny you say this, I use to think he had something for me(I'd never) but now I know he didn't have a crush on me.... He just wanted to be me!!! Lol I am awesome, if I may toot my own horn, toot toot! Haha on a serious note, he was always asking me where I got new shoes, he noticed new eye shadow. I always have gloss in my pocket ALWAYS!!! And he would ask me the color, like the name just saying pink wasn't good enough.. I just thought he had a crush, I was obviously wrong. But I'm flattered.
    Let me voice a word of caution. He still might have a thing for you, or not. You don't really know. Also, in your other thread he wants to go to lunch. You have to be careful here. He might try to "latch on to you" cause you accept him. We all yearn for a friend who accepts us. Many cd'ers are very narcissistic. Be his friend sure, but also keep your wits about you. As for his wife. What a byatch. He can only be ruined by her if he lets it affect him emotionally.

Hi Mum,

Maybe she is now looking to you for advice on how to look better in her new persona, and it seems from your posts, that you are easily approachable, and will offer advice.

I really miss the ability to get a honest opinion on how I look... "You look great" is always nice, and would make me feel awesome, but a "You look like crap - What were you thinking of when you decided to wear ...., you look much better if you ..." is more valuable.

Yes, definitely go to lunch, it will be an excellent time to gauge what he is looking for from you... I also liked the idea of saying you have another appointment in an hour, in order for you to have an out

Best of luck
    Gretch

My boss just came out to me(friends for 14 years) I don't know what to say!?!? Help me! I've never seen him so happy , he walked in as a woman, had a glow & confidence like I've never seen before, I don't want to kill that for him or make him regret his outing to me. I don't want to say the wrong thing, so I joined this forum for guidance. I'm happy for him, he's usually miserable & seems lost. Please tell me what to do!!!!!

Hon, First of all welcome. This is great place to learn. As for your boss - treat her like you would any other woman. Be respectful of her wishes but if she approaches you, then by all means, talk to her. Let her know you think she's pretty. We all love to hear that.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    OK, now that you've been inspired, please post pictures. And remember, a little beard cover under foundation goes a long way so don't over do it.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-10-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    And remember, a little beard cover under foundation goes a long way so don't over do it.
    For her or the boss?? both??

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

This is the easiest question to answer, EVER!

Take him shopping. Then to a cafe. Chat about whatever.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    For her or the boss?? both??

I say both!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The best support you could give him is to sleep with him while he's a she. Hey, hard to call it sexual harassment or anything else like that, because, well, it just is.

Leona, I really do not think you are at all helpful. Maybe you are trying to be funny, but you do not come across like you are.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue