Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Straight cross dressers

Straight cross dressers

so how exactly does it work being a straight cross dresser? When you're dressed do you feel like a lesbian? Do you get turned on by other crossers? I'm just curious cause I often get hit on by straight crossers and I'd just like alittle more insight on them.

I think many of us could be or would considered more like a lesbian! But at the same time; getting hit on by another cross dresser would not be considered straight!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi Jamie

You don't says how you are dressed when you are hit on my straight cross dressers. If you are presenting as an attractive female then there would be no reason why a straight cross dresser shouldn't find you attractive. Who somebody finds attractive isn't down to sex but gender. A Gynephile is attracted to someone presenting in a feminine way. I recently watched a programme on Thai Lady boys and British men who were their partners. These men don't consider themselves to be 'gay' but they are attracted to women who in many cases still have male genitals. They are attracted to how the person presented themselves and not their sex at birth. If you were attracted to someone presenting as female but was in fact male it wouldn't make you a homosexual but someone who is attracted to the feminine qualities you see in the person before you.

Not all men will find all women attractive, not all women will find all men attractive it is very much an individual thing. It is not possible to change your sex by cross dressing only your gender. Who you find attractive will probably be the same dressed or not so cross dressing doesn't make you a 'lesbian'.

Katie

I simply enjoy wearing the clothes. The man inside doesn't change; only the clothes do.
    I'm in love with women and have no desire to engage with them, other than as me.
    I'm a straight guy who loves to wear clothing now associated solely with the opposite sex.
    I look forward to a day when all of us are free to choose to wear whatever we wish, whenever we wish.

Silver Member
    Jamie, are you a GG? If you are, it is not surprising they find you attractive, since they are straight they like GGs and you are a GG.

Hi Jamie
    Works like this (for me)
    My male personality has 100% control and he is straight.
    He allows me some to time express myself, and for reasons unknown to me, I have the same taste in women he does (probs his hormones in his skin bag, or his strength of personality).
    If I see an attractive male, I think of his face, style of clothing etc but don't think of what's in his pants (women see men differently to how guys see girls, plus I'm still stuck in a very good male body and that's okay).
    While I have coffee with a hot CDer with pretty eyes and a super smart scientific brain, I still know we would not be compatible in a relationship, not to mention what our wives would say.

I knew a manly man (champ bodybuilder) once, who used the expression "any port in a storm" and "your only gay if you receive", I'm sure he would hit on The Great Wall of China if it had a hole. My point is by this, everyone works differently

Hope that helps you - sure has confused me
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Well, i am straight. I live as a man at work place. But i love being girly and dress up a girl when at home. I love the feel.
    [SIZE="2"]With Love, Neha Shetty[/SIZE]

I think the statistics are that most crossdressers ar straight. We dress in women's clothing for all different reasons. Would I hit on a well dressed Cd'er? Don't know. However I am intrigued by transsexuals who look and sound like a woman, have breasts etc but male genetalia. Would I hit on someone like that? Quite possibly.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    ........................ "any port in a storm" ...............
    A quote alive and well in the UK today. An old Navy saying, but actively applied to explain why men will sleep with any woman available.

I have to ask, as others have, are you a GG? If you are, then the fact that you are being hit upon is not difficult to work out. Is it?
    If you are clearly male, then the CDs hitting on you are not straight, I would hazard a guess. Bi, Homosexual or plain liars IMHO.

I'm straight and only like women....end of. We can all appreciate a well presented CD, some presentations are phenomenal, as witnessed on this very forum. Personally though, male is male and female is female for me and 'ne'er the twain shall meet'. I've never tried religion or politics, but I don't intend to go there either, before anyone asks .

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 11-09-2013 at 05:24 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Jamie, I'm straight, in that I only generally feel attraction to women. When I'm dressed as Amy, though, I don't hit on anyone and don't really feel "attraction" as such. A good example of this would be from my friend Kayti's bachelorette party, where, just before I left, I got a big hug from one of Kayti's GG friends. I didn't feel any sense of arousal at that; all I felt was warm happiness. I suppose this might be the sort of feeling a (straight) GG might have in a similar situation.

I've certainly never felt any attraction to men.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jamie,

I am straight and like the ladies as much as any guy. When I present as Isha and I see a good looking woman, I think just that "what a good looking woman" . . . however, I am a guy (albeit dressed as a woman) so I in no way consider myself a lesbian but a guy who likes women. I would have to say if I were hit on by another CDer, I would respond that same as I would if I were hit on by a gay man (happened once at a bar when I was in boy mode) ... "I am very flattered but I am straight". He was fine with it and we are now good friends.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 11-09-2013 at 11:21 AM.

i'm a lesbian, but in that respect, if someone is crossdressing, most do so to look like a woman. i'm turned on by other crossdressers, but i do not consider myself bisexual or gay since i am attracted to the image of a woman.

Platinum Member
    Gender and sexual preference are two different things. A CDr may be either straight or bi or gay, just like anyone else. A hetero CDr would likely see themselves as such, though a few may like to think of themselves as lesbian. A transgendered or transexual may identify as female. If attracted to women they would likely consider themselves lesbian.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am a straight crossdresser. I am attracted only to women, not men. Dressing as a female does not change that. I don't see how I could feel like a lesbian because I don't know how that feels.

Being dressed as a female and being attracted to women only makes me what I am, a straight male crossdresser. Strapping on a set of boobs doesn't change this.

No, I am not turned on by other crossdressers.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Jamie, welcome to the forum, I have no feelings for other dressers other than envy of their skill to dress and present well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hard to answer your question with minimum information. You don't describe who or what you are. That can have a bearing on an honest observation.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 11-09-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: sp
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've always found women attractive. We found Tina when I was 55 so it would have seemed unusual from my perspective that my sexual preference would have suddenly changed. Also, I separate the notion of "finding attractive" from interested in being intimate. I find femininity attractive in all forms including Tina. Being intimate is reserved for that special GG to whom I am married.

You can address this from different perspectives. I am straight, genetic male, physically attracted to females. When pretty, I describe myself as a lesbian. (in fact have done so in drab mode also) I have a friend who classifies herself as a straight female. She is genetic male, but attracted to men. I guess, its all perspective. Just like we all have different reasons for being here, some CD, some TS and everywhere in between, just consider yourself whatever feels best to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    Jamie, are you a GG? If you are, it is not surprising they find you attractive, since they are straight they like GGs and you are a GG.
    whats a GG?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie88 View Post
    whats a GG?
    A GG is a biological female. We (crossdressers) sometimes refer to each other as "girls" or "gurls", so when we want to specify that the person is an actual biological female, we use GG.

As for this topic, I think it is best to view crossdressing as something totally independent of sexual orientation. There are so many different reasons why a person could crossdress, so it's hard to make guesses without really knowing the person beforehand.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

oh ok, no I'm a boy
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-11-2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: read the quote rules in the rights of content

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie88 View Post
    so how exactly does it work being a straight cross dresser? When you're dressed do you feel like a lesbian? Do you get turned on by other crossers? I'm just curious cause I often get hit on by straight crossers and I'd just like alittle more insight on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveta View Post
    As for this topic, I think it is best to view crossdressing as something totally independent of sexual orientation. There are so many different reasons why a person could crossdress, so it's hard to make guesses without really knowing the person beforehand.
    Sveta, I believe you've answered the OP perfectly. Our sexual orientation is something we develope/discover on a related but different track.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I think its basically a plumbing problem.... not how your dressed.... lol. I'm straight because my wife says I am.... and marriage vows.... and a character flaw called devotion till death do us part.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I am a a heterosexual male at all times. I prefer only women (my wife) in my relationships. There is no switch that goes off in my head that when dressed I consider myself female. I'm a straight dude, who oddly likes to present as female on occasion.

Any "straight" cross dresser hitting on you is not straight. Straight has a real hard definition and it excludes homosexual action, regardless of dress. In your case, a gay or bi cross dresser is using cross dressing as an excuse to act on those gay or bi feelings but not admit themselves that they are, indeed, gay or bi.

When I am out as a male, I present as a very happily married, no not interested - thank you, male.

In the limited times I have been out as Gretchen, I present as a very happily married, no not interested- thank you, paranoid hypochondriac female