Thread: Wearing Lingerie/bra inbedroom while discreetly wearing breast form. HELP!

Red face Wearing Lingerie/bra inbedroom while discreetly wearing breast form. HELP!

Hi, I want to wear a bra or lingerie but want to find a way, I can fill it because I don't have any chest. My problem is I have medium brown skin ( indian colour skin) and it would stick out like a sore thumb.

I want to get a breast form that is small enough to fill out the bra but be hidden ( a lighter color) and maybe pushes my skin out of bra to give a natural look. I would be happy with a B cup

I am a student so can't afford these expensive ones, just cheap on on ebay. I plan to wear the bra / lingerie during "relations in the bedroom" with a guy o.0

Any tips on what bra size I should get in relation to cup size and keep it hidden, that will push skin up?

Please help, I have no one I can get advice from or talk it over with xoxoxo

I would try a foam filled dark colored stocking.
    Something that matches your skin color.
    You can get silicone forms in brown also, they cost more.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quite a few pushup bras have inserts and last week for the first time I taped my chest to give it more umph. Also there isn't anything to accidentally fall out during activities.
    I made my own breast forms and coloured thanks to a movie SFX school being close
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Adrianna, I see that you are new on here. First off, welcome to the club dear! I'm not sure what it is that you are looking for with the bra. If you are looking to wear a bra and fill it out, while having bedroom relations, I would say you could get a push up bra. You could even try one of those add two cups bras. Sometimes there is just enough meat to give the appearance of some cleavage. They come in all kinds of different colors. You should be able to find one that matches close to your skin tone if that is what you are looking for. Personally, I wouldn't buy one on the Internet. You never know what you're getting. Bras fit very different between the brands. What fits with one brand, may not fit so well in another brand. You really would be better off going to the store and trying a few of them on to see what fits for you. Take a female friend with you. It is a lot of fun! I've been in several stores and tried on bras, even Victoria's Secret. I've had some looks, but no one has ever said anything to me.

Before you buy a bra though you will need to know your size. Do a google search. There are many websites that will help you figure out how to size a bra. Some of the websites will even explain how to size it for a man! The Internet is your best friend here.

If you are feeling really adventurous you could go into a lingerie store and get fitted. That is a very fun experience. Victoria's Secret is very open with this. However, you have to be serious about it.

Also there are many other forums on here that will help you with all of this. Being new you are limited to only a few of the forums. After you reach 10 (I think that's what it is) posts the other forums will open up for you.

I look forward to seeing how your bra search turns out for you. Good luck.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Ladies, thanks for your response. I am a 38 AA cup lol so tiny I will try the using the breast form in stockings technique in a push up bra. At the moment super broke, but when I have money will saving up for something decent.

I don't know if this is pushing it. But would me getting a small breast form for a 38 B cup be realistic?

It really depends on what you are going for. B cup forms could work well with a push up bra. It could create a bit of cleavage for you. This is really something that you will need to play around with. I'm still working on figuring mine out.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Adrianna, buy some inexpensive poly foam at a craft store. Cut it into the exact size and shape u want for your bra. U can color poly foam easily, too. With a brown marking pen that matches your skin color.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So I have found some breast form on ebay, a large B cup, silicone ( good reviews) only problem they are for caucasian skin, grrr. My skin tone is that of Halle Berry. I am considering getting them them in a stocking. Only worried they will show out of the bra, leaving the guy scratching his head. I wish, I could spray tan them but I think it will just wipe off the plactic cover lol

The poly form is interesting, maybe if I can find something I can cover the breast forms in and spray tan it. I feel like macgyver