Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9-1-1

9-1-1

Woah! So my boss texted me & wants to meet me tomorrow for lunch.. (For those who don't know, my boss just came out to me as a CD) eeekkkk! I'm so nervous!
    Should I go, or not make myself that easily available in case this turns into habit ??? Help me sistahhs!!!

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    I say go. Maybe you'll get some answers. You could always duck the next request.

I'd go. If the meeting goes awkward, just say this conversation is making me uneasy and duck out. Or you can go into the meeting with a set time limit saying that I need to get to a previous appointment in a few minutes, but I can stay for a little bit.

Hope this helps....

Renne.....

I say go for it, crossdressers are awesome people, much like you !!! Then you can tell her to tell him to quit being a d bag at work - ahahahaha. I hate this, I just got some new longer nails glued on and can't type worth crap with them.

He's asking to meet for lunch, not in the office, so it's a person-to-person meeting, not boss-to-subordinate. I'd say go, just say you have an appointment in an hour. If you want more time to talk, make another lunch date. If the conversation makes you uneasy, say so and either change the topic or leave. Remember, it's a *huge* step for him to come out to you and he's likely as nervous as you are. Take this chance to find a common ground so you can work well together.

By all means please go and support your boss. I would love to have a CD boss.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Quote Originally Posted by joanna4 View Post
    By all means please go and support your boss. I would love to have a CD boss.
    Definitely, I would love to find out my boss was a CD or better yet a friend. It would make for some interesting conversation.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mumsie, What does your boss know about your personal life style??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Blue....He knows all the sweet nice things, like I volunteer , I bake cookies for the troops, I coach cheerleading, I read to the blind.... He doesn't know that I like to dress like a wh@re on weekends & do Jell-O shots off of strangers.. I have known him for 20 years, worked for him for 14... I don't talk about to much personal life at work, I have always felt like who cares just do your damn job. We've had other employees tell us their life stories, their kids life stories, their break ups, everything.. I think that's why he likes me bcz I'm not a whiner, I don't bore him with details.he can trust me.. Well maybe not .. I just outed his secret to thousands of fabulous people in one day.. Whoops

Platinum Member
    So your boss knows you are cd? I would go, but maintain distanc.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Can I apply for a job with your boss too?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    So your boss knows you are cd? I would go, but maintain distanc.
    No love... He is. I'm a GG... Do I look cd?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Since he just came out to you, you should probably go. If he wants to talk about his CDing the conversation will have to happen eventually.

I would go to lunch with him. Maybe he just wants to talk about his being a CD. The thing to do is be very polite about it and try to be supportive if he does open up about his CDing. If you don't go you will never know why he wants to go to lunch and it might upset him and carry on to work.

As stated by my sisters go. Your boss needs a friendly and trusting ear to listen to him while he works through his feelings of coming out. You do not have to get involved if you do not wish to and can always make an excuse to leave should you to become uncomfortable.

Go and see what he wants. He may simply want to give you a chance to ask questions. I'm sure in coming out he has some discomfort and uncertainty about how others feel. Your chance to show you're OK with it. If he starts to go weird on you, you can always leave.

For now, go.
    If it turns insidious back of slowly.
    Show acceptance, you still need a job.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Go and have a good time.
    Apparently he thinks a lot of you to ask you to lunch.Maybe you can give tips on being lady like.......................even if you do jello shots

I am wide awake.. Super nervous! MS.SIMS I am happy for him, but you sd something the other day that made me raise a brow ( that needs a waxin lol ) you sd be careful go slow, I'm not in control of this so I'm nervous about that, I am a control freak! With all that aside I can't say it enough that I am happy that he was so happy... I could see peace in her eyes, & she looked free... Free of stress, fancy free! I am going to go! Wish me luck ladies! I wish I had all of y'all on speed dial!!

Banned Spammer
    You HAVE to give us a full report on what happens we want to know all the gossip.

TRACII- trust me, it will be a play by play, I will probably excuse myself so I can thread emergency questions to all of y'all! BE ON STAND BY PEOPLE!!!

Banned Spammer
    Mumsie we are on the edge of our seats awaiting your play by play.LOL

PM me with the restaurant name and I'll bring some of the ladies, blink twice if you need our help !

Mums,
    After so much time together he obviously trusts you. He's seen how nice a person that you are, I'm going to guess that he wants your help with cding. Makeup, clothes, spend time with you as herself, maybe go out with you clubbing... be ready for questions like that & realize that he will be very nervous. You may be the first person he's ever had this conversation with in person.
    Have a great time.. Tell us all.

Hugs, Connie marie

Gone to live my life
    While it is likely you have already gone before you read this post, I think it is a good idea for you to go. When I came out to my first GG (other than my wife) I picked someone I thought I could trust and who would be there to allow me to express my inner girl and support me. Turns out I was right and we have great time together at work (I don't dress at work but we still have our little secret and fun conversations). It could be your boss is looking for a kindred spirit who will allow her to express herself.

Hugs and keep us informed.

Isha