Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD's are sexier than GG's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CD's are sexier than GG's

So after seeing so many beautiful pics of you fine ladies, I came to the conclusion that y'all have way hotter bodies than us GGs... This is why, can you say cellulite?? NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE Y'ALL DON'T HAVE ANY!! Y'all are seriously perfect! I'm beyond jealous! But super excited for y'all as well.. Please tell me how to shrink my hips? Be thankful everyday for no fat dimples!

I say, "You are what you eat".
    You gotta be kidding?
    "There 'aint nuttin' like a dame."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do have to digress from a previous reply.
    Some of us when dressed do do mess with guys heads.
    Not always the ones on their shoulders either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Mums, its certainly no secret what a hit you are on this forum. Every thread you've started in just two days has run to two pages of responses!

Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    Mums, its certainly no secret what a hit you are on this forum. Every thread you've started in just two days has run to two pages of responses!
    Wonder why that is.... my meter certainly is taking a few hits
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Mum, I'll happily trade any day- Just tell me when and where!
    Done crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Some of us when dressed do do mess with guys heads.
    Not always the ones on their shoulders either.
    Beverley, that's funny...my post only had a hint of sarcasm, I hope you saw that.

With a thread title like this I had a feeling this thread would be very popular. Mum's avatar isn't hurting either.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Mum's avatar isn't hurting either.
    Hurts my neck having to look at it sideways... kinda reminds me of a blow up doll actually

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    kinda reminds me of a blow up doll actually
    I swear this forum is about as inviting as a boner next to a wasp nest.
    Unless there is proof otherwise why do we have to jump down people's throats so easily?

I'll give this section credit though, at least they leave some shreds of you left.

and Just how do you know what a blow up doll looks like,

do you have secrets in your closet
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I would love to have the body of a GG! You want to shrink your hips, tell me how to get some hips. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but if it wasn't for tape, padding, and being and illusionist I would be so so depressed . My gf has seen pics of Amie Marie but doesn't want to see her in person. Her reason is she is afraid of Amie being prettier then her. I reply back with I wish I could be half as pretty as my gf.

All I can say is the grass isn't always greener, we just can't see the brown spots because the fence is in the way.
    Explain to me why I can't live in both worlds? ....... Well your rules are stupid!

Gotta' disagree with you! IF God created anything sexier then a GG then he kept it to himself!!! IF you are a GG then you should know this!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Also, gotta disagree. Although, there are a lot very sexy CDs as well.

What we see on this board is photos of CDs who have put considerable amounts of time, effort, and heart into their looks. We do not see the same for GGs, because this board is not a forum for GGs to share our looks. I'd hazard a guess, Mum, if you saw photos of your fellow GGs all dolled up, each in our own unique way, you might soften your stance.

Sexy is different for different people, no matter the gender.
    Susan GG

Big or small, skinny or curvy, GG's are so much more than any of us!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Awww Cynthia you really have us GG's on a pedestal... Most of the pics I've seen today are absolutely stunning, smoke, mirrors, tape, & what knots included y'all are still so beautiful, here's a secret we do the same things. Spanx are our only friends lol! I have this dimple on my thigh I can't get rid of, I needed some work out tips. Thanks for any advice !! Amie eat collard greens & do squats! that gave me my round booty... Just gotta say I LOVE THIS FORUM

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Spanx are my friend they hold it all in the right places Mum
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you hear it?
    The sound of a thousand profile clicks.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Amie Marie View Post
    I would love to have the body of a GG! You want to shrink your hips, tell me how to get some hips. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but if it wasn't for tape, padding, and being and illusionist I would be so so depressed . My gf has seen pics of Amie Marie but doesn't want to see her in person. Her reason is she is afraid of Amie being prettier then her. I reply back with I wish I could be half as pretty as my gf.

All I can say is the grass isn't always greener, we just can't see the brown spots because the fence is in the way.
    Yes I have been trying to match my hips to shoulder width with a multitude of homemade and online products (eg. Femskin girdle $975 ) though I don't want to have the shape during male mode. .. the first thing I now look at on a woman my height is her hip width and shape.

Really as a male they may be, but when dressed up they come no where close to sexier than a GG. Yes those of us who are ok with their SO being trans will say that they are sexy but not sexier than the GG and certainly wouldn't say this after just looking at pics a few pics on here.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Hotter than a GG? You flatter me. I'm 6'2" and 300 pounds, I would be nobody's choice for Miss America. It is through sheer force of will that I manage to look as good as I do.

But you're a sweetie to think so.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I wish I was but alas no.

Silver Member
    As a male, I don't have cellulite but I do have chubby legs and hips... but my rear presentation is not big enough to be proportional to pass as a GG. So I get the worst of both worlds, depending on how you look at it.

Having cellulite is a normal part of having a GGs body, it is not something to be ashamed of. It is just how you are made.

My endocrinologist ask me what I expected from my HRT. Two of the items on my wish list are a little more hip and some more junk n the trunk. My sister-in-law said just keep on taking your hormones. You're way ahead of me and i'm green wishing I had what you have naturally.

Bobbi