Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CD's are sexier than GG's

CD's are sexier than GG's

So after seeing so many beautiful pics of you fine ladies, I came to the conclusion that y'all have way hotter bodies than us GGs... This is why, can you say cellulite?? NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE Y'ALL DON'T HAVE ANY!! Y'all are seriously perfect! I'm beyond jealous! But super excited for y'all as well.. Please tell me how to shrink my hips? Be thankful everyday for no fat dimples!

I say, "You are what you eat".
    You gotta be kidding?
    "There 'aint nuttin' like a dame."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would love to have the body of a GG! You want to shrink your hips, tell me how to get some hips. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but if it wasn't for tape, padding, and being and illusionist I would be so so depressed . My gf has seen pics of Amie Marie but doesn't want to see her in person. Her reason is she is afraid of Amie being prettier then her. I reply back with I wish I could be half as pretty as my gf.

All I can say is the grass isn't always greener, we just can't see the brown spots because the fence is in the way.
    Explain to me why I can't live in both worlds? ....... Well your rules are stupid!

Gotta' disagree with you! IF God created anything sexier then a GG then he kept it to himself!!! IF you are a GG then you should know this!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Also, gotta disagree. Although, there are a lot very sexy CDs as well.

Awww Cynthia you really have us GG's on a pedestal... Most of the pics I've seen today are absolutely stunning, smoke, mirrors, tape, & what knots included y'all are still so beautiful, here's a secret we do the same things. Spanx are our only friends lol! I have this dimple on my thigh I can't get rid of, I needed some work out tips. Thanks for any advice !! Amie eat collard greens & do squats! that gave me my round booty... Just gotta say I LOVE THIS FORUM

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Spanx are my friend they hold it all in the right places Mum
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you hear it?
    The sound of a thousand profile clicks.

:P

Really as a male they may be, but when dressed up they come no where close to sexier than a GG. Yes those of us who are ok with their SO being trans will say that they are sexy but not sexier than the GG and certainly wouldn't say this after just looking at pics a few pics on here.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Hotter than a GG? You flatter me. I'm 6'2" and 300 pounds, I would be nobody's choice for Miss America. It is through sheer force of will that I manage to look as good as I do.

But you're a sweetie to think so.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I wish I was but alas no.

Silver Member
    As a male, I don't have cellulite but I do have chubby legs and hips... but my rear presentation is not big enough to be proportional to pass as a GG. So I get the worst of both worlds, depending on how you look at it.

Having cellulite is a normal part of having a GGs body, it is not something to be ashamed of. It is just how you are made.

My endocrinologist ask me what I expected from my HRT. Two of the items on my wish list are a little more hip and some more junk n the trunk. My sister-in-law said just keep on taking your hormones. You're way ahead of me and i'm green wishing I had what you have naturally.

Bobbi

Platinum Member
    Hi Mumsie, It's like they always say , The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Men's bodies don't curve much, and certainly not in the right places. But my ex used to admire my legs because they're thin. GGs have to work harder to keep fit because they don't have the amount of skeletal muscle tissue that men have. We CDs are just trying to emulate women, while some women take their beauty for granted.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Do you hear it?
    The sound of a thousand profile clicks.

:P
    one thousand and one more

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Mumsie, It's like they always say , The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
    Seriously, do you know how much silicone padding I have to haul around to look natural. "I can't help it if I'm born this way!"
    Yeah, my wife thinks it's effing unfair, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The ideal airbrushed female body nowadays as espoused in many womens' fashion magazines such as Vogue and on the catwalk seems to be an adrogynous, very slim, tall body which is unattainable by most GGs even when they are younger unless they are 6 foot and very young and eat nothing.This is much more easily attained by males because they can reach lower body fat percentages (especially when younger and less muscle mass of older males) more easily and are naturally taller.

All this airbrushing and use of impossible standards for females is disturbing.They did impose a minimum BMI for models for a while of 18 but i don't think much has changed really since the advent of Kate Moss and the heroin chic runway look.

So much seems to revolve for younger GGs nowadays around being slimmer than your friends.
    Last edited by gautier_nikolai; 11-10-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Nice try there but I wish I had the curves of a GG much less wanting the breasts which are curves too.

Can of worms? Meet can opener. LOL

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only
    I think you are being disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Can of worms? Meet can opener. LOL
    That's right Marla.

Mums you are very sweet, but really?
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Jenniferathome

I think you are being disingenuous.

A dwarf or giant from Scandinavian folklore and children's tales where at times they are bent on wickedness and mischief?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumstheword View Post
    So after seeing so many beautiful pics of you fine ladies, I came to the conclusion that y'all have way hotter bodies than us GGs... This is why, can you say cellulite?? NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE Y'ALL DON'T HAVE ANY!! Y'all are seriously perfect! I'm beyond jealous! But super excited for y'all as well.. Please tell me how to shrink my hips? Be thankful everyday for no fat dimples!
    LOL, thats because we have to try harder hon.

Gone to live my life
    While some men can look quite fetching is certain women's attire, there is a lot of work that has to go behind it to carry it off - some can do this with ease and others need more smoke and mirrors. However, in the same bent while GGs have the natural physical proportions for the clothing, there is still work that has to go into the look - some can do it with ease and others have to work harder. Now before someone wants to burn me at the stake - my wife's words not mine .

I think some men can do justice to certain looks just as GGs can do justice to certain looks. My wife will attest that she thinks I look better in skinny jeans than her because my narrow frame suits them better. It doesn't mean I am more gorgeous than my wife, it just means I suit the look better. Just like my wife can rock a low cut hip hugging dress far better than I ever could (smoke and mirrors included).

While the OP may have indicated CDers are more sexy than GGs, reading through the lines I don't think the intent was to be facetious or mean she was just pointing out an observation based on some photos posted here. Can a man look sexier in an outfit than a GG . . . quite frankly depending on the guy and his ability to apply smoke and mirrors . . . yes it is plausible. However, in the end it is what it is "presentation". Theoretical physics will tell you an elephant can hang suspended from a daisy by their tail over cliff . . .will it bear out true? Not likely.

In the end we are all gorgeous/sexy and just plain good looking in our own way. It doesn't lessen that in others when we say it.

My 2 cents.

Hugs

Isha