Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CD's are sexier than GG's

While I am sure everyone is super flattered by your comments Mumstheword, I know I am...I have curves, and they are all in the wrong places, it's only through a good wig, makeup that could be put on with a putty knife, and a corset that could hold a hippo in am I able to get even the hind of a figure and look okay...

I do have to digress from a previous reply.
    Some of us when dressed do do mess with guys heads.
    Not always the ones on their shoulders either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Mums, its certainly no secret what a hit you are on this forum. Every thread you've started in just two days has run to two pages of responses!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Some of us when dressed do do mess with guys heads.
    Not always the ones on their shoulders either.
    Beverley, that's funny...my post only had a hint of sarcasm, I hope you saw that.

What we see on this board is photos of CDs who have put considerable amounts of time, effort, and heart into their looks. We do not see the same for GGs, because this board is not a forum for GGs to share our looks. I'd hazard a guess, Mum, if you saw photos of your fellow GGs all dolled up, each in our own unique way, you might soften your stance.

Sexy is different for different people, no matter the gender.
    Susan GG

there isn't anything better than a GG wish I had hips and butt

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ok...so I ha e great legs (so says my wife!), and she can tell me all she wants how jealous of my legs she is, but my jealousy of the rest of her is monumental!!!

Even after I've spent hours transforming to Tina, any GG casually walking around the mall has a better chance of turning a head! Women are just amazing, and I know I'll never catch up to that.

But I am willing to try!

It is nice to have a fan, but seriously, don't pick up a magazine and assume the models look good is real life. The images you see are all best picks, involve padding and tape and sometimes edited. You are comparing apples and oranges. Don't compare your self image to anyone else's photo...it is not the same thing. However, try your best to look great and post that image and do the comparison and then you might have something to talk about. However...I do tend to agree that anyone, male or female can look good with the right effort and some people have really put in the effort and it shows.
    Chickie

Banned Read only
    Hey Mum, if you had made this statement as a CDing male, the world would have jumped in your ____! Yes, I have seen many pictures on this site of very attractive CDers. I have seen many that are not at all passable and have very masculine features. I would be one of them if I ever had the balls to post a picture.

On occasion I jump over to a very tasteful website where there are A LOT of very very attractive CD-ers. Some of the girls who post here also have posted there pictures on that site. I'm positive there has been a lot of effort gone into emulating a natural women. Their presentation has taken a lot of exercise, dieting, and general care of the their bodies. Sure, if one is a cross dresser, then some padding may be necessary to enhance the effect.

I do a lot of people watching or always scanning my surroundings. At the mall I see the true America. I see fat flabby disgustingly looking men and women who are headed for health issues if not an early death. They are chowing down at McDonalds and other less than healthy eateries. Men have the signs of early death- beer bellies, fat asses... They do not exercise. It is evident they do not care about their bodies.

I also see many men and women who are attractive. It is obvious they care about their health and bodies. They work at it. They exercise. They eat properly. They dress attractively.

Specifically concerning natural women, I see many attractive women. It takes a lot of work and dedication to be an attractive man or woman or a cross dressing man. Of course you have not factored in any of the mental traits that make a woman a woman, and, a man a man. My wife is always going to be more feminine than I, not matter how nice I may look in a dress.

So, then men out there with cellulite are less hot than other men, but hotter than a woman with cellulite? And the women with wider hips but NO cellulite..? Where does that put a fully transitioned woman with cellulite?

ridiculousness

There's no need to compare sides and have a "winner." Just say "hey, you, I think you're hot!"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    None of us will never measure up to the real thing.

Big or small, skinny or curvy, GG's are so much more than any of us!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Follow your dream.
    I can only speak for myself but any pics that I post are based on about a 20:1 ratio - meaning only one out of 20 looks ok and maybe 1 in 50 looks good. Some of my pics are scary!
    That's smoke & mirrors girlfriend.

What a refreshing conversation! We envy women their soft skin, curves and long hair, and they envy our boyish butts. As already observed, if the typical GG spent as much time dolling herself up as we do every time we get dressed, most of them would be knockouts, but they take for granted the feminine ideal that we aspire to. I work hard to keep my girlish figure - diet, crunches, running, swimming, nothing that would bulk up my muscles - and I must admit, when I go to the pool in my skirtini, I have a tighter body than most of the women there, but they'd trounce me in the evening gown competition

Thanks so much for the compliment. I was going to say that same thing but I was afraid of being stoned by the mob here with the pitchforks.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm not trying to measure up to being anything close to GG. I just enjoy femulating what my idea of what girl is. Personally, I'm quite happy being a boy that generally does boy stuff. Cool stuff, not stupid stuff. Whatever the hell that means. Plus I've discovered the beauty secret of the ages. You just move the camera further away.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Keep in mind that what people find sexy is incredibly personal and it may well be that the OP finds transpeople more attractive.
    Most of us aren't going to be as stereotypically feminine, no, but also keep in mind that even supermodels are photoshopped almost into cartoon characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post

I think some men can do justice to certain looks just as GGs can do justice to certain looks. My wife will attest that she thinks I look better in skinny jeans than her because my narrow frame suits them better. It doesn't mean I am more gorgeous than my wife, it just means I suit the look better. Just like my wife can rock a low cut hip hugging dress far better than I ever could (smoke and mirrors included).
    Yup, my GF is jealous of my legs, because it's easier for me to have lower body fat, and thus, more muscle definition. I think she's a stronger bike rider than I am, (slightly) but my legs show it more. Drives her nuts. On the other hand, I'd like my legs to look more like hers, not the female curves, (which she lots of!) but the smoother skin, the more smooth look generally, i.e. less muscle definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    In the end we are all gorgeous/sexy and just plain good looking in our own way. It doesn't lessen that in others when we say it.

a
    Nice point Isha, be happy with what you've got, no reason to stop striving for improvements, but don't beat yourself up over what nature gave you. I feel so much better these days because I'm more content with what I've got.

And another thing, guys have just as many physical defect problems as women, probably more. But we are not expected, or even allowed, sometimes, to display our bodies, so we get away with it easier. I want to display my body more, and I've found out over the last 6 months or so, how much work that is. I'm talking here as a guy that is not, trying to look like a woman, so I'm not even talking about padding, falsies, etc, just shaving, working on posture, moisturising, keeping everything looking good. I spend lots more time on this than the GF.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-10-2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: edit your post, don't multipost it is NOT allowed!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    Mums, its certainly no secret what a hit you are on this forum. Every thread you've started in just two days has run to two pages of responses!
    Wonder why that is.... my meter certainly is taking a few hits
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Ya, my wife can get a little upset when the dress looks better on me than on her, and she is jealous of my legs, so that doesn't always help either.....

I think GG's are so much sexier...... I have NO curves (except my pot belly)

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    OK, I've been wondering 'IF' the op was a gg for some time, this post is proof that she is not. Just sayin .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Ya lack of curves can be an issue at times. A-line skirts seem to work for me, and a good belt for dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    As already observed, if the typical GG spent as much time dolling herself up as we do every time we get dressed, most of them would be knockouts, but they take for granted the feminine ideal that we aspire to.
    If we spent as much time dolling ourselves up as you do getting dressed, we'd never get out the damn door... plus we don't have to get all dolled up to be feminine, we are naturally feminine and don't need clothes or makeup or getting dolled up anytime soon to be so. You however have to put hours into it... awww... you are however pretty good at being an ass, you should work on that instead of insulting women!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Well it sounds good Hon but not on one of my best days do I look as good as a woman. Some things just can't be faked. That doesn't mean we don't give it the old "school try" but as Tam correctly implied, you would look good too after 4-5 hours of "hair and makeup".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning