Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CD's are sexier than GG's

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder, therefore any judgment about one group of people being sexier than another is moot as the next "beholder" might have a vastly different position.
    Last edited by Eryn; 11-11-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Gone to live my life
    Hi all,

A bit confused. I am aware that the moderators and others should be prepared to call BS on threads that are dubious (not saying this one is or is not because to be honest, who really knows). Even if it is dubious, is the thought that the OP is lying to everyone (still not proven only surmised) that has some upset or is the content of the threat "CDers are Sexier than GGs"? I agree that the title is not well chosen and is insulting to GGs but the content of the post though not well chosen seems to have really inflamed some to the degree of ferocity.

I have to agree with Eryn's post on this "Sexy is in the eye of the beholder" and any comparison to one group over another is a moot point. While I don't consider myself being a fool taken for a ride, I felt obliged to make some observations on the fact that some CDers can certainly rock specific looks based on body shape, smoke and mirrors and look quite good doing so. Nobody is contesting that GGs are naturally feminine based on genetics and that men cannot pull of "au natural feminine" at all. However, there is no reason for us to flagellate ourselves because someone posted that CDers can look quite feminine if they have the right body shape, bone structure and smoke and mirrors (they do exist). For goodness sake, accept yourselves and your limitations and present who you are to the world whether you be CD/GG/ or just plain old GM (genetically male) . . . this is not a competition and the minute we make it one we cease to become a support group.

If you want this thread to go away then don't inflame the content . . . just move on. Oh and before someone says . . . Aren't you inflaming the content by posting again? I suppose that can be seen as true but I felt obliged to just have this last say . . . that is the guy in me
    Last edited by Marcelle; 11-11-2013 at 08:27 AM.

I agree Isha but sometimes we just want to see how far it goes until it runs out of steam.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    For goodness sake, accept yourselves and your limitations and present who you are to the world whether you be CD/GG/ or just plain old GM (genetically male) . . . this is not a competition and the minute we make it one we cease to become a support group.
    well said isha.
    “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. ”
    ― Maureen Dowd

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I agree Isha but sometimes we just want to see how far it goes until it runs out of steam.
    That one fake TS we had on here went nearly 3,000 posts and tons of BS before she got outed. Yeah, the one who's life looked like a Danielle Steele novel only the lucky lady was TS.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I tell you what Mums. I'm glad i'm in the closet because if you ever saw me dressed you would never had started the thread. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mumstheword View Post
    So after seeing so many beautiful pics of you fine ladies, I came to the conclusion that y'all have way hotter bodies than us GGs... This is why, can you say cellulite??
    It sounds to me as if you are wanting to be supportive, which is all well and good. But, I'm not sure if you are being patronizing. I hope not. In any case, to elevate one sex over the other is not necessary. First, not all members of the same sex fit into the same box and second, both sexes have their own merits.

That said, when you make comparisons I think it is best to compare apples with apples. Slim CDers should be compared to slim GGs, and heavier CDers should be compared to heavier GGs. Also, if a CDer is wearing large breast forms, a waist cincher and hip/butt pads, he should be compared to a GG who is wearing breast enhancers if she has smaller breasts, and a corset that will cinch in her waistline too.

I personally have never been jealous of any CDer. And I would feel bad if a CDer should be jealous of me.
    Reine

Don't fret Mums. Help is here.

Been thinking about this since first reading the thread this morning. I do not believe CD's have better or hotter bodies than GG's. I do believe the current female body image promoted in advertising and the media is just better matched a male physique. Look at the women so many think are 'hot'. Many, many have slender frames and developed musculature. As one friend put it, skinny body with a large head. Typical of what is showing today in the media.

Looking back (we older girls will recall) and the feminine body image was more full and curvy. Being a Bond (shaken not stirred) aficionado, you can see the shift over time starting with the full round shapes of Ursula Andress (Dr No), Luciana Paluzzi (Fiona Volpe - Thunder Ball) or Claudia Auger (same flic), et al. The stereotypical 'hot babes' of the '60's.

Flash forward to Maryam d'Abo (Living Daylights) Britt Ekland (Golden Gun) and you can see the move toward what seems the current body normal. Slender, fit, not voluptuous in the slightest. Some exceptions always get in the way, but the trend is pretty consistent.

So, given that wide range of body types that have been held in esteem over the years, I can confidently say we can all be hot, CD's and GG's. Just depends on the temperature scale being used (Can't resist this red herring for the engineers to take up thermal scales Personally I preferred the curvy shapes of the past but acknowledge my frame is better suited to the slender more masculine form of the present.

So Mumsie, leave those hips alone. Certainly we all need to be fit, but there is still an allure in a curvatious frame. Attack the fat; but love the curves.

Hugs, Robin

I would say, that most CD's dress up to the nines a lot more than GG's do, and dress more elegant and sexy or classy, for the most part, but if GG's wore the dame clothes, they would just as sexy, or more so.

At this point my pole only reaches 9 feet.

I guess mumsie didn't realize that most of us are using GG photos for avatars. With the exception of the lovely Kate Simmons of course
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    What happened to the chick?

Did you all scare her away?

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I guess mumsie didn't realize that most of us are using GG photos for avatars. With the exception of the lovely Kate Simmons of course
    And Robin(dee36).....what you see.......

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robindee36 View Post
    And Robin(dee36).....what you see.......
    And my new avatar/profile picture was taken of me, live, out and about and enjoying life. Even though I was treated as a lady, I'd still never be mistaken for a GG...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

what a bunch of cynical sarcastic sniping people. First, you don't KNOW what gender
    mums is, so you immediately attack her? Second, she didn't DO anything to you all, she posted something. You don't have to read it, in fact you should have just ignored it if you had doubts. Instead you take halfassed pot shots, then you all wonder why GGs don't respond to things on here. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Any more BS OFF topic comments will be deleted. If you all can't play nice go play somewhere else.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Really.... thread done!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn