Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Being caught & close calls

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Being caught & close calls

It's been a while since there was a thread about people's stories of being caught CDing or their close calls. Since it seem there are many new gurls here let's share our stories.

Recently I was trying on different make and I guess I didn't get it all off because one of my coworkers asked me what was wrong with my eyes. I realized that it was eye liner. Yikes! I explained to her I was just tired and took a "think nothing of it" attitude. But my next stop was the restroom.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A few years ago, before I was out, i was shopping for new dresses. I was in a shop and heard voice behind me say "that dress would look adorable on you." I thought i'd been caught by someone who knew me. I turned around getting ready to make some excuse and saw that it wa a total stranger. I could also tell the the man was a CD - arched eyebrows, pierced ears. I think i blushed and thanked him. Turned out that he was indeed not only a CD but performed a a drag queen at one one of the local clubs. Long story short. He took me under his wing and taught me everything i know about being a girl. We are still very good friends to this day.

I was caught once with lipstick on, I used the raspberry cordial excuse.
    I had been making a batch up and my excuse of tasting the cordial with the indelible dye was accepted.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've shared my Halloween pics with many GG's on my FB page...nearly 20 of them, and have goten all positive comments..recently shared my pics with my neighbor, she commented I look lovely & thought it was a brave costume, which is my profile & avatar pics...I stated you only live once..we'll see what transpires when we meet on the street!

This post is going to be long... LOL

Living in Florida at the time in the winter I oftentimes had windows and patio doors open and walked around my place dressed and in heels, doing my housekeeping. I know there were times neighbors were walking their dogs and I'm pretty sure some of them noticed me but none of them ever said anything.

A couple of years ago when I decided I wanted to get better at wearing heels, I started wearing them around the house most of the time and sometimes I just lost awareness. I've left the house in heels before and I know for sure one time a group of guys that worked the condo property as yard maintenance saw me walk from the door to the car. The moment my mind said "crap" I thought it would be worse if I turned around and went back to the house so I kept walking and got in my car and drove off. Ever since then I keep a pair of guy shoes in the car.

One halloween I returned from a party, (sober, don't drink and drive!), was totally in girl mode, a friend called me to make sure I got home okay, (this was after midnight). I got out of the car while talking on the phone, walked to my place and said high to a couple neighbors. I was talking in a guy voice the entire time, oblivious to my clothing at the time because my mind was focused on the conversation. Well, I finished with my call and popped open a beer, realized I left some stuff in my car and walked back outside - still dressed. My neighbors were still outside and just as I stepped out of the front door my brain kicked in - CRAP - but I figured I could blow it off being halloween. I wound up spending a couple hours with my neighbors drinking and eventually they asked about the costume and she commented that she heard somebody always clicking around in dress shoes in my condo and asked if I walk around in high heels. I said I did but I was trying to learn to walk in heels for halloween. I think her husband bought it, but I could see in her eyes she knew I was lying.

Oh, I was caught one time with my bra/breasts when I walked into the hallway of my current apartment to break up a domestic situation. What started out as my being a good samaritan turned into the wife asking "what the hell are you wearing", (I had a bathrobe on at the time, but with a bra that apparently was showing). Rather than fully confess, I said "you two think you have problems, how would you feel if you were a guy but have had tits ever since you were 15? Yes, I've got a bra on but that's because the doctor said if I don't have my breasts surgically removed then I better wear some kind of support." The wife wanted to touch my chest, her husband laughed and said "yea, sucks to be you but at least you can play with tits anytime you want." (paraphrasing)

I've been caught wearing panties or pantyhose a couple times when I've been on dates with GGs over the years. The first time I was 19 and she thought I was wearing her pantyhose and got really upset. Which was kind of weird as I was much taller than she was. So, I confessed to only liking to wear pantyhose. She was in tears and said if she ever found out I was gay she would kill herself. I did my best to reassure her that I wasn't "gay" but that I was just trying to be "kinky" and it didn't mean anything. Getting caught in panties the first time was a shock to the system because it was a guy that noticed. I had on a pair of black panties with the thin waistband, (you know the type, back in the 80s that's about all there were available). We were in the garage and I was doing something that caused the back of my shirt to come up, and at first I didn't think anything of it. About a half hour later and a six pack down he asked me about the panties. I was mortified and lied, saying I was out of clean underwear and swiped a pair of undies from the girlfriend. He said it was "gay" and that he would rather flip his underwear inside-out then wear panties. I said something to the effect of "I really don't care either way, as long as they're clean, its not like I'm queer." Eventually the conversation moved on to something else and he never mentioned it again.

At a 10 year class reunion a female friend of the ex-girlfriend from the above pantyhose incident asked me if I still wore pantyhose. I froze in fear and started to lie, she said don't bother lying and "everybody knew about it" and that the ex-gf apparently told half the town about the pantyhose. Every once in a while somebody would be drinking in a bar and I would run into them and inevitably the pantyhose question would come up. I usually ask why they give a crap about some comment an ex-girlfriend said twenty years ago, she was angry and bitter and said a lot of shit.

Other situations include another ex-gf that was at my place and noticed a pair of heels under an end-table that I didn't put away before she got there. I didn't remember them being out. She was convinced I was cheating and I kept telling her the shoes where mine and I could prove it, so I put them on. She said it didn't prove anything. I told her I could prove the shoes were mine in a way that would erase any doubt I was cheating on her... so I walked her to my "special" closet and opened it, and confessed to her I was a crossdresser and the only reason I hid it from her was I was afraid she wouldn't understand and that my past experiences haven't gone well with telling other women about that part of my life. After about two or three weeks she broke up with me, saying she couldn't deal with the crossdressing and that any man that felt a need to wear women's clothing had serious mental issues and was probably gay and in denial.

Most recently the woman I was engaged to found out the first time we went to bed together. I was wearing a pair of really cute bright yellow boy shorts, she said they were the sexiest thing she ever saw a man wear. Well, hells-bells, I took this comment and ran with it over the next couple of weeks. She and I went shoe shopping, she checked out my undies, and things were fun for a while. Ehhh... that relationship fizzled. Oh well. One day at a time, and one week at a time. Relationships come and go, much like fashion!! LOL
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

When "caught" I simply own up to liking to wear the item in question - truth and politeness have stood me well.

OMG, I just remembered this. Few years back I had painted my toe nails bright red. (so sexy) any way. My friend calls me up and she says I'm treating you to a pedicure. Well sure I said. So off we went. We get there and I take my shoes and socks off and low and behold, I forgot that I had painted my nails BRIGHT RED. OMG...I almost peed myself in embarrassment. But the weird thing was, no one said a word. No I was not dressed in ladies clothes, I was full bang on maned up... The funny thing was at the end, the foot lady says, would you like me to paint your nails. I said YA... But I chose a nice glossy beige clear coat.... Still no one said a word... I'm sure they all had a laugh about it after.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not long ago I was enfemme getting my mail and the new neighbor lady was walking up to the mailboxes.
    She said hi I love your top its really pretty,I said thanks in my guy voice she looked again and said OMG you look awesome!
    She said you are the man that lives right over there right? I said yeah and she said that is so cool I never met a guy that dresses as a woman.
    A very nice lady I will say and we always wave when we see each other.

A few weeks ago my wife painted my toes a nice glossy blue, I had forgot about it and was barefoot at home. Our 4 year old noticed and said, "Dada why are your toes blue, that's for girls." I got really freaked out, and didn't know what to say. My wife replied, "Oh daddy and me were being silly." A week later she painted them a deep pink color, my son saw them the next day in the morning and said, "Why did you change them I liked them blue."
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

A few years ago I was dressing during the day before the kids came home from school. I was back in boy mode when they got home but apparently hadn't gotten the eye liner off completely as my oldest spotted it from 4 feet away. I made some half hearted excuse and my wife jumped in with another one. My daughter accepted it and that was the end.

I very seldom use eye liner since in case this comes up again.

2 years ago the same daughter noticed I had waxed my body hair and asked why. I made a casual remark about trying it and that it would grow back. End of subject.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I was being admitted to hospital after suffering beginning septicemia, and my brain was acting like it was in a bag of water. My consultant said that he was admitting me for observation and treatment but would probably take an hour or so before confirmation from the wards. God bless the NHS for this delay, because as I sat there, it dawned on me that my toe nails were a lovely purple. I said that I was going outside for a while, which surprisingly they allowed, and quickly made my way to the Chemist just outside the hospital and bought some nail varnish remover. A quick visit to the gents and ten minutes later I was presentable.

However, I was outed by my wife whilst wearing her nightie and dressing gown. She came home from work early, never heard her come through the doors, and there I was in the kitchen doing the washing up…..pretty of course. That was eighteen months ago. Just to wrap up on this one. It’s my birthday this week and she has just dropped a little necklace and bracelet on me this afternoon….. Beautiful lady!

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 11-10-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Not sure if this counts as a close call, but here it is.

My son and his girlfriend stopped by unannounced. I was in drab mode, however my toe nails were painted and I wasn't wearing anything on my feet.

I sat on my feet the whole time, but when it was time for them to leave I had no option but to stand. I think the girlfriend glanced down at my feet, but nothing was ever said.

Wife was out of town, I painted my toenails, and the father in law stopped by. Entire conversation standing next to a dining room chair with my feet underneath. He turned his head and I scurried to get slippers 'cause my feet were cold. Whew.

I had painted my toenails bright blue and was out saw some sandals whilst in drab took shoe n sock off to try on these sandals in the store the SA 's eyes nearly fell out. had to say lost a bet with SO got out of there pronto
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Gold Member
    After a while, it seems you can write a book. Just happened again last night. Went shopping at a large store complex and stopped for dinner before a movie. There were two choices and we finally decided on one. Now I am kind of high profile where I work and got moved to a higher position just this week that raised the profile. So we walk in this place and BAM, I am almost face to face with one of the people I am working with now. So I lean over to my wife and tell her that maybe the other place is better. I have learned that if you don't panic and do things too fast, you have time to gracefully move from the situation.

I was caught a few months ago by one of my neighbors , we had a power failure that started on thursday and lasted all weekend till monday. On sunday I was dressed in my miniskirt pantyhose panties and heels, I was winding up a rechargable flashlight the one that you crank to charge . I had my patio door open and the blinds opened to one side, I heard her voice as she came down the few steps that leds to my patio door, she asked me if any one called the power company, she stood at my door and looked in , I was sitting on my couch about 4 feet from the door facing her, it was too late to get up and try to hide and my heart was pounding like crazy, so I just sat there like nothing was wrong, I told her that I called them about three times all weekend . I noticed that she was looking down at my legs( hard no to notice when your 4 feet away) , we talked for a minute or two then she turned and left, and never said anything about it

I was staying in a hotel. It was late Friday evening and I was dressed full on and planned on staying in most of Saturday. Nails done, lipstick, wig, forms, dress and pumps. Fire alarm goes off. I waited a few seconds then when I heard people in the hallway scurrying past my door I undressed in record time,re-drabbed best I could, put socks on my hands, and went out. Fire trucks came, police as well. They left about an hour later. Fortunately it was dark out, and I stayed away from the crowds. I didn't think anyone saw me closely thanks to of the chaos. When I got back to the room I noticed my bright red lips. Ooops. I had passed a few people but none of them said anything.

I've never been caught.... my clothes were caught but not me! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Close call story and just last week. There is a pharmacy where I work. They were giving out Flu shots. I told the pharmacist, who is a friend too, okay I'll get one. I was unbuttoning my shirt when I realized I had a lacy camisole on underneath. One more button and she would've seen it. I jumped up and said "Oh I left the back open", that's where we get deliveries. I ran back, took off the camisole and then went back for the shot.

Banned Read only
    recently I went to put the trash out at 10am at the front of my house,id only just got out of bed , their were a lot of people walking past,and me in a pink nightdress and gown,also my neighbours looking.

Before I came out to my brother I was at his house and absent-mindedly took off my socks. As soon as I did I remembered I had pink toe nails. He didn't notice, but I had sit with my feet awkwardly backwards under my chair for the longest time. Eventually he got up to get something and I scrambled into the next room and put my socks back on. Later he noticed I was wearing eyeliner, but I just told him my eyes looked dark 'cause I hadn't been sleeping properly.

I've since come out to him and his wife, and they've been very supportive. Last time I visited them I showed up in high heels: my how things have changed!
    Last edited by AshleyW; 11-18-2013 at 01:26 AM.
    "Butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairytales"
    You can read my blog if you like, or peruse my photos if you feel like it.

More close calls and caught than I care to mention. At this point I don't really care that much.
    The funniest was when I dressed on Halloween for work. I got home and had to take the dogs out and was too tired to change right away. My neighbors dog got loose and she had to chase him since he was heading to my dogs and my one dog was feared when she was younger. At first she wondered who the woman was walk my dogs until I told her it was me. She just didn't know what to say and just stammered while I laughed and told her it was for a Halloween party. Now I don't know if she's seen me since.

My grandfather came to my parents house when I was 10 to check up on me since my folks were at work. He caught me dolled up in my sister's clothes: dress, tights, blouse, etc. I have no idea what he told my parents that evening, but I'm sure the conversation was interesting.

My wife was sick and asked my mother-in-law to come clean up a little around the house since I had left to go work out-of-town for a week. I forgot to put away my platform heels. Some one found women's size 12 platforms in my closet!! Said it was for a Mardi Gras costume I was thinking about... She looked at me like "yeah sure," smiled, and never mentioned it again to either me or my wife.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Just happened a few hours ago! Son came by unannounced (again!) even though I'd told him to call first. I was starting some laundry, drab below the waist, partially exposed white lacy bra with forms and pink cami. Dog starts barking and I think I hear a knock on the door. Tell the dog to stop and sure enough a second knock. PANIC! Hollered to hold on and started peeling. Stuck everything on the washer and covered with a towel. Answered the door topless (!), greeted him then went to the bedroom and put on a t-shirt. Hopefully he didn't see any strap marks on my back! He didn't comment so I'm pretty sure I lucked out again!
    Keep the heart pumping like that just conditions it, Right?