Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being caught & close calls

When I was in the military used to underdress and this particular day chose to wear some lacy panties and lacy camisole top, at the end of the day supervisor did an inspection looking for body piercings and I had to carefully make sure the cami was rolled inside my T-shirt when I raised it to show my chest.

A number of years ago I threw a house party. There were about 15 or 20 people and as the evening wore on we were all getting a little relaxed and tipsy. I was sitting on the floor in front of my fireplace with my SO all very relaxed in full male except for my pink nylon panties under my blue jeans and watching the flames and listening to the crackling of the burning logs. One male friend, a notorious prankster, crept up behind me with about 19 onlookers and quickly reached down inside my pants with both hands to give me a 'wedgie' (for the uninitiated that means yanking your underwear uncomfortably hard up your butt crack and laughing uproariously at your discomfort). At the last second I realized he was grabbing my panties and I tried to to squirm and press my butt to the floor while holding his hands and trying to get him away. Well needless to say the panties ripped and he then let go and said to the room at large with a puzzled look, 'Wow! Pretty flimsy!' Well I was 10 shades of red and we all laughed but thank God that was all he said and the party moved on with no one the wiser! He never said anything else. It just goes to prove that no matter how carefully we plan, the best laid plans.....!

I've mentioned these before. I had a few near ones over the years. Only the other night my wife went to slap me on the back while I was wearing a bra. But then again I think she might have spotted it and was checking.

Twice I was nearly caught outside, once in broad daylight wearing only a slip, a headband and a pair of shoes. I was alone in the house, my Mother was away. It was a warm windy summer evening. I was getting ready and basically only had on a slip while I sorted my make up. For some reason I stepped into the porch only to have the front door slam behind me thanks to a gust and the open back door. So there I was stranded in broad daylight dressed in a way that even if I was a woman would be outrageous to say the least. I dashed out of the front garden, ran around the block to the back and in the open back door. I didn't meet a soul which was very lucky.

One Christmas eve, everyone had gone to midnight mass in the nearby church. I stayed home and decided to try on my Christmas clothes which I had treated myself too. On a whim I decided to go for a little walk up and down the road. On the way back as I came close to the house. I saw a little group of lads some of whom I recognised as friends of my teenage brother. They stopped and sat on my the wall of my house which I realised was going to be interesting. I crossed over and passed close to them as I was confident of my look. When I got close I was horrified to see it wasn't just his friends but my brother too! I kept going but had nowhere to go! When I reached the top of the road I looked back and they were still there. Now I had a problem, either out myself to my brother and his friends or wait and run the risk of getting caught by the rest of my family as they emerged from Mass.
    I went around the back of the house which now had an eight foot wall and steel door. Can you climb a wall that high wearing a tight skirt, stockings and high heels in one leap? Yes you can. Could I do it now? No.

I told my brother years later when I came out to him. He had no idea and he pointed out that they wandered off shortly after and I needn't have worried after all. Ah well!

Gone to live my life
    I have only recently started dressing and using make-up so even before I came out to my wife, my dressing was mainly just lingerie so no close calls. Even now, I don't have many close calls but have been questioned a few times by some folks. Women tend to notice my eyebrows more than men and I was asked by a woman if I wax my eyebrows. I have thinned out my brows to the point where they skirt (no pun intended) both genders. I told her if I didn't thin and shape I would have crazy mad scientist eyebrows and she said she wished her husband would do the same (don't think she caught on but who knows).

The closest I ever got to being caught (en femme) was when I was checking out of a hotel while I was away on business. I was travelling pretty and was checking out when a work acquaintance approached and was checking out as well. Now this is a typical "good old boy redneck" guy from the heart of Alberta (no insults to any of my Albertan sisters). He looked me up and down, shook his head gave me one more not so flattering look and left. Now while he obviously saw guy in a dress, I doubt he recognized me directly as his look did not show OMG it's *******. If he had recognized me, he would have called me out as that is his personality type and he would have definitely shared it with others whom are mutual friends. I have come out to specific people in my work environment to act as watch guardians should stories start to spread about me. I am not ashamed and really don't care but I prefer to come out at my pace and knowing when people find out, helps me mitigate damage control.

Hugs

Isha

I agree with Karen. My ex [need I say more ] caught some of my lingerie.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Biggest one for me was my neighbour. Our fence blew down during some storms. We both didn't have the money there and then to replace it, so there was no fence between us for a fair few months. One morning I was dressed fully skirt. tights etc went to collect my rubbish bin and put it back outside our back door. Went out it was all clear, but when I came back she was out hanging some washing out, she looked up and said hello. My legs nearly went from under me. Went into the house in blind panic went back out to speak to her. She told me that she had seen me many times before dressed in and about the garden etc. She was very good and understood me.

One verrrrry close call when I was in my teens.

I was home alone enjoying wearing one of mum' bras that I had borrowed from the laundry basket downstairs. I reckoned that I had at least another hour before mum came home from work. So, there I was, sitting watching the TV when I heard a car in the driveway. Quick sprint up the stairs - only just got bra off (and stashed under pillow) in time, polo shirt back on and downstairs to assist with shopping (damned frozen food that she didn't want defrosting in car while she waited for my wee brother). Fortunately she had to go straight out again to collect said wee brother - at which point bra was returned to its rightful place (and she didn't have time to notice that the TV downstairs was both switched on at the plug and warm yet I had appeared from upstairs) ! Phew! I'm still surprised that the neighbours couldn't hear my heart pounding!
    Last edited by Judith96a; 11-18-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Reni Howard
    I was out in the back yard all dressed in my leopard skin mini and tight black top when the meter reader opened the back gate. I turned to go inside as he said hello mama, I'm here to read the meters. Hot looking young black guy abou 21 y/o. Loved every minute of it. I may have to try to let him catch me again.

As I read these posts, I think many of them are from people who subconsciously want to be "caught". If you're running around in your yard or going out to get the garbage can, someone will see you eventually, probably sooner, not later.

If you don't want to be "caught", you have to think things out in advance. Think of what could go wrong and how likely it is to happen. You can never get down to zero chance unless you don't dress but you can lessen the chance by thinking first.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    As I read these posts, I think many of them are from people who subconsciously want to be "caught".
    In my case I was just young and stupid. Seem to have acquired some "self-preservation instinct" along with the grey hairs!

Having had a heart attach in early June, I was home in July and had painted my toes bright pink. PJ's are light sweats and tee shirt. It's eleven o'clock at night and I started getting chest pains and the Paramedics where called. They wire me up and suggest that I go in and get checked. The gurney is brought into the bed room and I have to get up, walk across the room and lay down on it, feet exposed. I am covered with a blanket and off we go. Once in the ER, the nurse wires me up to their EKG machine, once again exposing my feet. My wife explains "she had been playing around". No comment from the nurse. The female ambulance driver, who was also in my room, came back to see if there was anything else she could get me before she had to leave. There was nothing else I needed but on her way out the door she told me she liked my nails. We used the wife playing excuse to everyone else who say them. The pains were nothing to worry about and I was sent home the next morning. I did ask for some socks before I walked out the door, though.

As my own boss was the first to put me into full makeup and knows all about me, I really have nobody else to explain myself to. Part of why I came out on Halloween and STAYED out ... So I am grateful that my job is safe, all others in my life can wonder all they want to.

Paramedics see things all day long and I'm sure your toes didn't shock them.. I wouldn't consider it any problem. The Main concern I feel with any CD'er that is gainfully employed is how they are looked upon by their employer. Notice I didn't say fellow employees. yeah.. My male side has adopted a very open stance for what Alvina does and says and as long as my check-signer is happy with who I am then nobody else needs to care.
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

Teenager home alone - trying on one of mom's fancy dresses. For some reason, I went and looked out the kitchen window, and saw the top of my Dad's van. I nearly passed out! Quickly ripped everything off (amazed I didn't rip anything!), tossed it all under the bed, and ran into my room to get dressed. Somehow managed to do all this before he walked in the door. Thank god he left quickly so I could get everything put back properly before Mom got home. One of the scariest episodes of my life!

You'd think episodes like that would "cure" us, but nope!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hmm... caught? I don't think I have ever been caught. Let me ask my wife... She said maybe there was a close call once. We walked into a winery to do some tasting and one of my coworkers was at the counter. My wife spotted her and we turned and left. So, yeah, I suppose that was my only close call.

Other than that, I used to get frequent questions about why I paint my fingernails. But currently pretty much everyone that knows me, knows my answer, "cause I like to." Now when I do whatever, wear smelly lotion, wear female jewelry, carry my clutch, threaded brows, shaved legs, etc... nobody says anything.

I was trying on my wife's beautiful wedding dress. Sleeves were tight at the wrist. Dress was too small so I could only get it zipped halfway. I was in the basement. I looked so pretty in the mirror. When...I heard her car door slam...home a half-hour early. I suffered about 5 seconds of sheer panic. Finally I unzipped and managed to get the dress off and hide it as she was calling my name and searching the upstairs for me. She came down the basement stairs as I was coming up--bare naked. Startled, to be sure. I made up some excuse about self-abuse and needing sexual relief. She didn't want to know more.

Quote Originally Posted by AriannaRenee View Post
    Don't need a cure for something that isn't a sickness.

Haven't had the experience of being caught. I did not start dressing in earnest until I was divorced. So nothing really to hide from anybody. I am a home dresser, so the chances of "discovery" are slim.

Banned Read only
    These stories are great! I am sure subconsciously we all want to be caught. For me, I have been caught so many times, that if I was to take a stroll through my neighborhood enfemme, nobody would bat an eye.

A few occasions stood out, in my teens I was caught wearing a cute little thong. The girl who caught me didn't speak to me again, but she also didn't out me as far as I know. I was kinda stunned by that because she had always seen me wear girls earrings.

Oh, when I was younger, my mom found my stash of girls clothes. When I came home from school, they were gone and I was grounded for a month.

Around 9 years old, my best friend came over to play nintendo, mom let him in, but when he opened up the door to my room, he saw me in heels. Didn't phase him at all. Later on in life, we started dating, didn't last too long.

I used to underdress a lot in the Army, one day, this Army SGT comes up from behind me and whispers in my ear "I can see your panties"

Those days, I would shave everywhere, so solders asked me all the time "why are my arms shaved?" I would tell them that I do not like bodyhair. They would walk off and I could still hear them making comments about it, I think that they thought I was gay, didn't matter to me BTW, I am bi

I know that my mom knows more that she is letting on. I have seen her collection of Transgender books, now why would she have those? I think she is trying to figure out a way to talk to me about it.

Even now, when my daughter is at school, I would work outside in the yard wearing skinny jeans, yes oh yes, people saw me
    Last edited by KayleeTaylor; 11-19-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andreah View Post
    I was caught a few months ago by one of my neighbors , we had a power failure that started on thursday and lasted all weekend till monday. On sunday I was dressed in my miniskirt pantyhose panties and heels, I was winding up a rechargable flashlight the one that you crank to charge . I had my patio door open and the blinds opened to one side, I heard her voice as she came down the few steps that leds to my patio door, she asked me if any one called the power company, she stood at my door and looked in , I was sitting on my couch about 4 feet from the door facing her, it was too late to get up and try to hide and my heart was pounding like crazy, so I just sat there like nothing was wrong, I told her that I called them about three times all weekend . I noticed that she was looking down at my legs( hard no to notice when your 4 feet away) , we talked for a minute or two then she turned and left, and never said anything about it
    but you have great looking legs

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    Close call story and just last week. There is a pharmacy where I work. They were giving out Flu shots. I told the pharmacist, who is a friend too, okay I'll get one. I was unbuttoning my shirt when I realized I had a lacy camisole on underneath. One more button and she would've seen it. I jumped up and said "Oh I left the back open", that's where we get deliveries. I ran back, took off the camisole and then went back for the shot.
    with out pictures it didn't happen I bet you still looked cute

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie O View Post
    Having had a heart attach in early June, I was home in July and had painted my toes bright pink. PJ's are light sweats and tee shirt. It's eleven o'clock at night and I started getting chest pains and the Paramedics where called. They wire me up and suggest that I go in and get checked. The gurney is brought into the bed room and I have to get up, walk across the room and lay down on it, feet exposed. I am covered with a blanket and off we go. Once in the ER, the nurse wires me up to their EKG machine, once again exposing my feet. My wife explains "she had been playing around". No comment from the nurse. The female ambulance driver, who was also in my room, came back to see if there was anything else she could get me before she had to leave. There was nothing else I needed but on her way out the door she told me she liked my nails. We used the wife playing excuse to everyone else who say them. The pains were nothing to worry about and I was sent home the next morning. I did ask for some socks before I walked out the door, though.
    this happened to me too, I had passed out gasping for breath, broke blood vesicles in my face even. my toenails were painted hot pink I only had my bathrobe on. I woke up just as they got to the house door to take me to the hospital. I told my wife quick grab some socks, I put them on 30 seconds to spare.

I was worried some times they look at toe color when you have heart issues. its funny now, but I was sweating bullets for a while.

Last edited by Lorileah; 11-19-2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts into one. You know better than to multipost, use the edit button
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Quote Originally Posted by AriannaRenee View Post
    I can so relate to that!

I was caught only once, but I had many close calls over the years. The one occasion when I was caught, it was a big embarrassment for me, not only because I was fully dressed in female clothes, but because I was so nervous I couldn't control my bladder and wet myself in front of the cops when they stopped me on the street and wanted to check my ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Recently I was trying on different make and I guess I didn't get it all off because one of my coworkers asked me what was wrong with my eyes. I realized that it was eye liner.
    Before I came out, when that kind of thing happened to me I'd just say, "Hey, I'm a rocker,I'm allowed!"

When I had my induction physical for the military I realized when I took my socks off that I had left clear polish on my toes. They gave us these little paper scuffs to wear, and I was very careful not to show my toes!

I was caught by my younger sister when I was 14. I was wearing my mom's pantyhose, girdle and slip. Had a few close calls with other family members and neighbors.

I remember when I was younger, my mother found my "stash" hidden between my mattresses. I should have known, mom's know about that spot. I only had a few things at the time but she found them. But she didn't say anything, just took them. Then about a week later, she asked me to come to her room and have a talk. She said, "I know about your thing,". That was it. Nothing more. Never again. I wonder if she still remembers...