Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorcycles and Underdressing

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    For a super tourer check out the Kawasaki 1400 GTR (Concourse in states). All I can say is wow makes the BMW 1600 feel like a space hopper. We have MC & MCC here to distinguish between the 1 percenters.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like old school choppers and have built a couple while I owned a motorcycle shop, pictured here. I do work on my own time now and have switched to a career in nursing but I still love to ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tiffanyselkoe; 11-11-2013 at 05:34 AM.

I used to do that sometimes on my Ducati 916. Always makes me laugh with Harleys how everyone customises them to suit their lifestyle choice..............all from the same catalog however!

Follow your dream.
    Considering the fact that a full face helmet and visor 100% conceals your face has anyone just dressed as a female (e.g. Boots, tights, skirt and a femme style leather jacket)? Maybe have a more femme style / colour helmet too...
    Could make for a relaxing Sunday afternoon ride!

Hello all,

I rode a 99 Buell S3T, it was awesome! Perfect bike to lay over on those back country twisties. I loved leaning it over until the pegs scraped. Figures though. I love the thrill. of downhilling on the edges of my skis.

Alyla, pushing the envelope.
    Last edited by Alyla; 11-11-2013 at 07:05 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Devine View Post
    Considering the fact that a full face helmet and visor 100% conceals your face has anyone just dressed as a female (e.g. Boots, tights, skirt and a femme style leather jacket)? Maybe have a more femme style / colour helmet too...
    Could make for a relaxing Sunday afternoon ride!
    You're right it is relaxing to get out for the ride. I do it all the time, but then considering my motorcycle is my primary means of transportation and that outside of work I'm dressed about 99% of the time it's not that surprising. But I do have to say it's a real pain fixing/untangling my hair before I can do whatever it was I was planning on doing, long hair, helmets and wind are not the best combination.

I found out that when I wear a hoodie and my leather vest I could get away with wearing a bra and forums plus a nice pair of leggings under my jeans. Only when I would ride by myself. I ride a Harley now but have a love for all bikes

Ahh I was thinking maybe dressing down or low-key.. but okay.. I do this in the winter at work for warmth and learned it when I was up north living in Ohio. Nylons start all kinds of trouble and now look at me.. a full cross-dresser at last! I've come SO FAR! Hhahha.
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

Don't ride a bike anymore but I found it kept me sane for many years. I didn't ride while dressed very much, even underdressed. But I did occasionally. I remember on one occasion dressing up in stocking, suspenders, bra and shoes. Over this I put on my rain gear, jacket, overtrousers and overboots. It was a bit silly but fun. I But generally I felt it was too risky to wear women's clothes on the bike. I fell off a lot. But I rode carefully that day even stopped and went into a shop.

I did something similar the other day in my car but the risk is quite a bit lower.

Just upgraded from an 07 GSXR 600 to a 2013 750. If I'm just running around town in the cooler weather a pair if tights is perfect for keeping my legs warm. Then during the warm months when I spend alot of my time dragging my knees in the corners wearing a leather track suit hose or stockings are necessary to get out of my leathers.

I suppose one could make a convincing argument for padded panties for longer rides.

Harley sells some really cute boots. They're made by Wolverine. I've got a couple of pairs. They great with skinny jeans and a sweater.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    What bike will you get? being an American it will be a harley I should think?
    Hondas are as popular and more so with older people, Goldwings

Over here it would be a 600 Supersport. Leave the traffic way behind you, watch the revs pass 16000 rpm, watch the speedometer pass 160 mph, feel the adrenaline pump through your body, Wow what a rush!
    Watch the police give speeding tickets (I don't think Britain allows Autobahn speeds...do they?)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

Watch the police give speeding tickets (I don't think Britain allows Autobahn speeds...do they?)
    Your right Lorileah but you can get away with it. Or do track days. Brands Hatch, short indi circuit, 600 supersport, 57 second lap time, Unbelievable rush!

Slightly digging up an older thread. I "technically" have 2 bikes myself. One, a HD '04 Sportster that I used to ride a lot.
    Was a great ride..and I'd ride it even in winter at times. Rode it out on a 6K mile trip from MI circling around the Badlands,Sturgis,
    Yellowstone,to Glacier park and back I think it was back in 2007.
    I had several things done...better Mustang seat which made the Sportster comfy on such a trip
    No longer a working bike unfortunately. Engine blew during a Milwaukee trip (105th anniversary in '08).
    But with that bike I did underdress at times due to winter riding.
    Well sorta. Had some dancer's tights I used - were great and comfy in addition to the chaps,etc.

Still have that bike in storage...planning to sell it tho (too much trouble to do an engine repair/replace).
    Currently I ride an '05 Honda 750 Shadow Aero.
    Not quite the power or smoothness but it's an OK transpo bike. And not so overpriced compared to HD.
    (sorry HD..you're overpricing yourselves out of my range).

I think sometime down the line, I'd love to try to go en femme on the bike (will definitely be UD'ing in the meantime).
    Although I wonder how wigs and helmets really work out....would've been better to have real hair but alas...
    I'm sure a it'd hold a wig down but how messed up a wig would be w/o tucking it into a full helmet (to restraighten out afterwards).
    We'll see.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Hi Toni,
    I'm an adventure rider dirt and paved and often thought about cross dressing under my coat and riding pants. Maybe wearing women's jeans outside instead of under my riding pants. I wear bikini's everyday normally so I would wearing a tee and bra underneath my jacket with light makeup.

OK you talked me into it....Come on summer!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I still occasionally have dreams about my Beezer from 1965! Fastest production machine of it's time. Traded it for '58 Corvette and never looked back. Looking at a 2011 Jaguar XKR at the moment. 510HP! That ought get my blood moving.

Nice!
    A friend of mine still rides her 1972 Honda CB350...
    Quite a bit different from today's bikes. Almost could swear my mom's push
    lawnmower sounds more powerful than that Honda
    (also quite a bit more oil leakage parked in the garage too but I digress
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Got my first bike in 1963 and was gone the same year, needed a car.
    Have been riding steady since 1967, mostly Honda's and BMW's.

The only underdressing I do would be panties. Other things just don't work out well. A skirt would just not stay in place.
    I suppose a pink helmet or leather jacket could work as I do always wear them but that might distract some drivers. We don't need more of that.
    Just as a point of interest for all you "riders". There were two GG's members of a national BMW club that have over 1 million miles on motorcycles!!!!

Hey Toni, I guess you could say I under dress when I ride since I wear panties 24/7. But yes, I too have added a bra at times, and like you and the others mentioned pantyhose or tights depending on the weather. I wear gear most of the time and that hides any tell tale straps perfectly.

I currently have 4 bikes, one for sale though, and they all satisfy a different need or pleasure. I have a cruiser-MeanStreak, a sport (crotch rocket) bike-R1, a sport tourer-VFR800, and just recently added a naked/street fighter (Triumph speed triple). I ride a lot, commuting daily on a bike, and do take bike vacations as well. I see you are in Madison, I'm at the IL/WI border, if you ever want a riding partner shoot me a message.
    Last edited by tappanty; 11-27-2013 at 03:57 AM.

I ride as much as I can in the summer - since I only ever wear women's panties, I'm always at least partially under dressed. Toes are always painted too.

I do worry if I ever dump it what my riding club friends might say if the ambulance attendants were to remove my boots and stuff, but I suppose if I've dumped bad enough to need ambulance attendants, then I've got bigger things to worry about than pink lacey panties or colourful toes.

My ride of choice currently is a Yamaha Venture (big touring bike, same class as a Goldwing) - have been considering trading for a Goldwing Trike, but that is down the road a few years I suspect.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

hi i love bikes to i ride a honda1100 blackbird at the minite nice to c so many other here to

I own a 1200 honda goldwing aspencade. Always ride in panties and coloeful toes. Wear bra and cami if weather is cool. If hot don't. Love the feeling of wind on my shaved legs.

I don't ride a bike or anything but I underdress with everything on (except a bra if I know I won't be wearing my jacket indoors) during the wintertime to stay warm.

I dress mostly in womens jeans and panties
    Sometimes womens shirts and ride 90% of the
    time. Love vegas and year round riding

I'm a under-dressing Harley rider , I have an 07 Street Glide and I have ridden thousands of miles all wearing a bra , my forms , panties and in the cooler months a camisole and my tights under my leathers .

Riding is a great way to feel free on the open road with the wind in your face no matter what brand of bike you ride and riding dressed or under-dressed only enhances those feelings of freedom in many many ways .

In the for what it's worth department , the newer Harleys aren't like the older ones they are now very dependable and for me very comfortable to ride and with a world wide dealer network it's a pretty safe bet that if you do break down you won't be broken for long .

And then there are the NEW Indian Motorcycles , all new technology in an old school look and so far a really impressive looking bike , will I buy one , time will tell ??