Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The worst thing about crossdressing is .......

You are not alone, after fifty years I still have to hide my stach.

I love thigh highs, but I run them every week, and panty hose I find I cut the stalking part off to make it easer to get into.

I wear my pantys all the time and a shamise instead of a T-shirt and tuck it into my pamtys. PegyL

Girls can wear any thing and nobody says a thing. I remember when you were cought in a dress or pantys you ended in jail.

PegyL
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-23-2014 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged and non-relevant posts deleted

Banned Read only
    Maybe not the worst, but as society gradually embraces crossdressers more and more part of the thrill, that "against the grain" danger is dissipating.

Hi,

Wow, Some 232 posts,

A bit different here. okay dressing though not quite in your terms .

When i go to our week long Renaissance camp with around 250 people all dressed in garb,

i go there dressed and home meeting some of our family as well. and when i get home unload all my gear and change back into normal womens wear, now that i dont like, though i do go over seas dressed in my garb and yes , i sure get looked at, and thats okay.

so a bit different yet if you can see it from my point of view youll understand me a bit better, some clothes are a bit more special in this case they are,

...noeleena...

Worst thing for me is spending money on things you think are great at the time but don't work out at all after you buy them. I've wasted too much $ over the years on crrrrrrrrap!

The worst thing is the body hair, yuck. I can't imagine why GG have any interest in GM's.

Removing eye make-up. Hate it.

Not having a friend to share the passion with. (Okay, ended in a preposition...excuuuuuuse me!).

If I don't count being partially in the closet.. it has to be the shaving! I actually like my subtle ring beard.. but I hate shaving!

Fortunately, that's getting fixed with IPL!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Not being able to stay all dressed up, and being accepted for who you are.

dressed and loving it michelle az's Avatar
    i agree amanda,my wife has gay sister yet not ok for me

Doing it off and on for 15 years and STILL never of been able to even try doing makeup, not even once.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

By far, the worst part for me is the attitudes of people concerning crossdressers! Come on, people! Who really cares what clothing I decide to wear?

The fact that I have to shave to do so. I like how I look with facial hair, but obviously can't have it when I dress :P

Having to shave, having to wear wigs (they itch) and having to wear make up (too much effort)

Not to show what we dress and what type of beauty make up we put and most of all not to be able to Cross-dress 24 /7...and also to be forced to undress most of the time ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Pretending to be a woman.

Banned Read only
    The worst thing about crossdressing is the cost of doing it well. Two wardrobes...But that "worst" thing is like getting home and finding out you bought vanilla ice cream by accident instead of Rocky Road. NBD!

I guess for me it would be not being able to cd any time I want to, and as long as I want to as well.

Being in the shadows for so long (years).

Not being able to express my self anywhere without judgement

Shaving and getting ingrown hairs! Having a somewhat thick beard I do way to much damage to my face trying to get that ultra-close shave.

I can't shave two days in a row either unless I want to end up all cut, and I don't really like how I look en-femme with stubble.

shaving and removing makeup! also random visitors showing up can be frustrating

girly girl
    For me, the worst part is feeling like I have to hide the Abby side of me. I let as much of her show as I dare, but I am still in hiding.

One of the worst things about crossdressing is when the CD thinks "she" is passable, but clearly isn't. There are too many male features that stick out unknowingly. Did I say stick out? lol
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Trying to decide what to wear

Kelley
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long