Thread: Kinda out and about

Kinda out and about

Wearing women's jeans, woman's top and a VS add 2 cup size bra at the airport with my brown boots. A couple of double takes, but nothing rude. Now, will I have courage to do it in a sweaterdress and leggings on the way home. Brought it with me, but brought other things as well.
    Last edited by AlyssaS; 11-12-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Well either you'll do it or not. Closest I got to flying pretty was wearing fitted shorts, a nice top and some makeup since we had stopped at a Mac store on the way to the airport. To chicken to wear a bra though.

Go for it Alyssa! If you can pull off what you did, the dress will be no more difficult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Always take a choice with you so as you can come back in the jeans and top that you flew out in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Go for it! Instead of later wishing you had, just get-er-done!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The problem is I will clearly be a guy in a dress, I have no makeup skills at all. Not sure I'm ready for that quite yet. We'll see.

Going out in public fully dressed as a woman is so very exciting! Dangerous, and one must take caution and be discreet, yet such a veru fulfilling experience.

Good luck with whatever you choose. Maybe if you have time before you fly back you can practice your makeup - tons of tutorials on You Tube. Start easy until you are comfortable. I just went to the grocery store wearing a light coat of mascara and pink tinged lip gloss and I think it went fine.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

My big problem is my five o'clock shadow is in full force after about 6 hours of shaving. I have a conference before flying home all day tomorrow, even if I shave at 8AM by the time I get to the airport at 6PM there is no makeup in the world that is going to cover it up, I think.

I also forgot all my makeup brushes, so I didn't even get to practice tonight. Probably sitting out on my dresser in the bedroom. Oh well.