Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Season / Gift Ideas

GG / SO of a CD

Question Holiday Season / Gift Ideas

The Holiday Season is fast upon us...

As a GG who likes to give gifts to my SO, I would like to ask you ladies for some creative ideas for a gift/gifts... I am pretty good with creative ideas but haven't thought much about this yet for this year.

Clothes/shoes are things that we already buy for each other (it never has to be a special occasion), so I was trying to see if anyone had any different/creative/special ideas?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

~Lola

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    In my mind this revolves around your relationship with your SOs femme side. One could get as intimate as considering a separate engagement ring, or some other significant symbol of connection that your SOs femme side only would wear, display. My avatar has a necklace that my wife suggested, and it's amazing how emotional it is every time Tina puts on that necklace. It wasn't expensive, but the emotion is huge.

Just a thought

a new wig maybe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Earrings, necklaces, bracelets. Something any woman would want.

Banned Read only
    I am a lover of vintage slips. I recommend searching eBay for pretty lacy vintage slips. The lace on vintage slips is very sexy. You can also find a lot more colors than current retail offerings. If you're interested in a current brand of slip, I recommend Comfort Choice. The slips are doubled layered all around, not just the front panel. They a very sensuous slipping and sliding over a pretty nylon panty.

For me , anything ...just the acknowledgement with a femm gift means the world................Debra

well try thinking what you would want her to give you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    a nice necklace would be wonderful!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love the idea of a vintage slip. Maybe one for each of you so you can feel nice together in bed? Or maybe a gift certificate to a couples spa day. Enjoy a girly day out with massages or mani/pedis or whatever.

GG / SO of a CD
    All of these are great suggestions so far... Thank you ladies! I am starting to get some ideas I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    In my mind this revolves around your relationship with your SOs femme side. One could get as intimate as considering a separate engagement ring, or some other significant symbol of connection that your SOs femme side only would wear, display. My avatar has a necklace that my wife suggested, and it's amazing how emotional it is every time Tina puts on that necklace. It wasn't expensive, but the emotion is huge.
    Tina, Your little note about the necklace your wife suggested made me really smile. I can just picture the love you feel when you wear it. I am a very sentimental person and a hopeless romantic... so this really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing something so personal and sweet!

~Lola

I definitely can't help you there. We still all get together at Christmas and still buy tons of gifts. All my children would be shocked if my wife gave me a pretty necklace. The Grandkids would not understand cause Grandpa doesn't want a necklace he's a manly man.... Lol I do think a nice necklace or something to say I love you no matter what you wear or are on the inside is not a bad choice. I would love a pair of those heels I saw on here the other day but how would Grandpa explain that.......

A gift card to the beauty shop comes to mind!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

How bout a nice soft petticoat for her HUGS DONNA1391

Platinum Member
    Hi Lola, How about a day at the spa or a professional make over and a photo session.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    How about some quality perfume, Lola? You can often find some nice gift sets inexpensively this time of year.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I am a big fan of a necklace/pendant. My SO got me a "D" pendant with Tinker Bell on it last year and does not leave my body except to shower and exercise. I think of her every time I see it in the mirror.

I am not sure how "out" or comfortable your husband is but maybe getting some feminine vehicle accessories for his car would be nice. I love to decorate my cars.

Another idea could be his own jewelry box.

I hope maybe this spurs some ideas for you.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Lola,
    Perfume, jewelery, and something small and meaningful are on the menu here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Take her to get her ears pierced, maybe (if not done already).

- Diane

Jewelry of any kind or perhaps something to wear Christmas morning

GG / SO of a CD
    Wow, you are all giving me a lot of great ideas and solidifying some of my own... I greatly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Renee View Post
    I am not sure how "out" or comfortable your husband is but maybe getting some feminine vehicle accessories for his car would be nice. I love to decorate my cars.

Another idea could be his own jewelry box. Danni
    Danni, Actually my SO and I are not married... Although I do like to treat of it that way. She is the love of my life <3 I love the idea of the Jewelry Box! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    Take her to get her ears pierced, maybe (if not done already).
    Diane, Her ears are pierced... so perhaps earrings are in the running as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    Jewelry of any kind or perhaps something to wear Christmas morning
    "Something to wear Christmas morning" is such a sweet idea Thank you, Bridget!

Breast forms. Very nice gift for any girl that's lacking in that area.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

What about a night class in something sterotypical female, I'd love to be given a knitting or dressmaking class. The great thing about this is he'll appreciate it every week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]Trying to hide my girliness a little less everyday, all suggestions appreciated. Check out my cardigans, and my wishlist ones, here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8842813@N06/[/SIZE]

maybe try a "holiday swap"...pick three or four categories, (i.e. cosmetics, lingerie, hair accessories, jewelry) and set some rules to make it a bit challenging- holiday colored nail polish under $10, patterned tights under $15, hair band under $10,jewel earrings under $20....makes it challenging and fun. Then you get to exchange on the holiday...could be done monthly too...

Lola,
    The trick here is to figure what she would want but never tell you..

Something different.... maybe a corset... or hose & garter belt... would she look better with padded panties?

If you go with an appointment to a salon, make it for 2 & go with her & add mani - pedis for both of you.

Everyone has given you some great ideas..
    Hugs, Connie Marie

Spa getaway for both of you?
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]