Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Wife's Little Rebellion(s)

My Wife's Little Rebellion(s)

When we do laundry, mixed together will be my wife's underwear and my male and female underwear. Normally, my wife will leave my socks and underwear(s) are piled together with the masculine ones on top. I know she doesn't love that I crossdress and this is her little protest. Well this past week, she was doing laundry with me. We had our clothes and the kids' clothes mixed together. To my surprise, she started folding my underwear. I kept folding shirts, but observing. She folded two pairs of my masculine underwear and then folded other stuff. She left my feminine underwear unfolded. She is a cute, stubborned nut! Now, maybe it is because she doesn't fold her own feminine underwear... but I'm pretty sure she is just holding out for a lumberjack emergence in me.

Am I the only one?

Well, who actually folds panties?? lol!

I fold my husbands boxers sometimes for neatness.

Maybe she is silently protesting. If so, it's how she feels :/ Do you two have an open dialogue going about it all?
    GG married to a CDer

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Well at least she allows you to wash yours and hers together, If my wife found my stuff in the dirty clothes hamper I might find scissor holes in them. I always wash my fem stuff when she's not home. So I do kinda understand your problems

[QUOTE=binx;3348785]Well, who actually folds panties??

Me myself and I!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have a cool wife! She even goes clothes shoppin with me!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjohanne View Post
    ... but I'm pretty sure she is just holding out for a lumberjack emergence in me.
    Are you sure about that? Has she ever heard Monty Python's Lumberjack Song

Nope. The GF has "stolen" a couple of pairs of my panties, she was going by colour and thought they were hers. I was just starting to wonder where my pink ones had gone to, when she handed them over.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

That would be a long wait with me. I'm a "lumber Jill" myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gone to live my life
    Nope both my wife and I are a bit OCD when it comes to laundry so everything gets folded. Femme undies are easy to sort out I am a lace and frilly gal whereas she is functional and cotton. Still all gets folded regardless of whose turn it is to do laundry.

Hugs

Isha

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Maybe its a bit of both, rebellion and just not folding panties. I guess I never thought about this before. I fold my male underwear, I fold my girls cotton briefs, but the other satin type panties just usually get tossed in the drawer. Hmm I guess part of my brain is female.
    Erica

My wife's and my panties and bras get folded so they can be put neatly (more or less) in the dresser drawers. I fold them or she folds them, no difference and no comments. All the clothes get folded or put on hangers.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I fold both my and my wife's panties.

Quote Originally Posted by binx View Post
    Well, who actually folds panties?? lol!

I fold my husbands boxers sometimes for neatness.

Maybe she is silently protesting. If so, it's how she feels :/ Do you two have an open dialogue going about it all?

No luck here. All the laundry, male and female gets folded by either my wife or myself. We do most of it as my girl cloths are mixed in with everything else and this keeps the kids from seeing too much. They've never noticed that there is rarely if ever and guy underwear in the laundry each week.

Fortunately I progressed past that stage a long time ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

At our house I do all of the laundry these days so I fold all the underwear. When my wife was able to help with household chores she would fold everything for both of us when it was her turn. Since we both wore VF Briefs it was not unusual to get a pair in the wrong pile at times. It was always good for a laugh when one of us tried to put on the others panties. Hers would not come up past my knees and she would swim in mine. If I was missing a favorite pair I learned to look in her drawer.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ok, so we've learned that one of Tina's characteristics is her need for incredible order. She can cook a large meal while dressed to the nines and not make any kind of mess. You can be sure she folds her panties! My wife does the laundry in our house (one of the few tasks where there is a division of labor) so Tina receives her panties folded in half. She refolds them to fit her drawer just the way she wants them. You can see why Tina gets to do all the necessary repetitive jobs. ..she's just do good at them!

I fold everything. Just the way it is. Maybe some OCD involved, maybe not. Things look so much nicer folded, even thongs, and organize better in the drawers. Yes I fold thongs, though it more closely resembles doing cats' cradle

Hugs, Robin

Of course panties should be folded. Heck, folding them is almost as much fun as wearing them.

Vieja

You panty folders are a mystery to me.
    GG married to a CDer

I only wear panties and thongs and we share the laundry detail. We hang dry our panties and hand wash our bras and other lingerie and then hang them to dry. My wife does the laundry and will comment if I have purchased any new ones. I just recently started wearing thongs and she made some comments about that. I have told her that they are comfy once you get used to them, which didnt take long. I am thinking that I will encourage her to try a pair of mine to see what I am saying. BTW I do fold my panties so that I can find things in my underwear/lingerie drawer. It is beginning to overflow lol

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    My wife does the laundry, I do give her hand sometimes but not often. the only time she makes a comment about anything is if there is a sock missing and once in awhile something about how I sometimes have double the underwear she does.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

We don't fold underwear.... and I'm pretty sure that if my lingerie were to end up commingled with her's... she would throw them in a box.... along with my dead lifeless body.... and push it into a deep hole in the back yard....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by binx View Post
    You panty folders are a mystery to me.
    Some can be folded some can't (or don't need to be) Even more of a mystery is the panty and sock ironer !!!

When my wife does laundry she does mine as well, folds my female items and hangs blouses and dresses. Even better, she puts them in their respective drawers. I do the same for her. Not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    We don't fold underwear.... and I'm pretty sure that if my lingerie were to end up commingled with her's... she would throw them in a box.... along with my dead lifeless body.... and push it into a deep hole in the back yard....

LMAO! Karren that's hilarious.

Easy fix for everybody..do your own laundry.