Thread: MTF vs. FTM sexuality

MTF vs. FTM sexuality

I apologize if this has been discussed before or if I'm posting in the wrong forum. The thought recently crossed my mind -- the majority of MTF CDers are heterosexual, so are the majority of FTM CDers heterosexual too? Do any MTF CDers have hetero relationships with FTM CDers?
    Alesha

FTM crossdressing is basically ignored by society. As such, we really don't know what those women prefer in a mate. What we do know, is that even bi women generally prefer masculine men and feminine women. I don't think you'll see anything different here; my ex saw nothing wrong with her wearing sweats, jeans, work boots and a Caterpiller bulldozer hat, but of course felt me wearing anything even remotely feminine to be inappropriate.

You have noticed, of course, that there are no FTM crossdressers here, right, even though the forum's website doesn't list itself as exclusively male? None. At least, I haven't come across anyone in the years I've been reading these forums.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think that the majority of MTF CDers are heterosexual because the majority of males are heterosexual, so I'd guess the same is true for females.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

In reference to post #2 there is a small group of Female to Males in transition and the forum has been quiet of late.
    Most prefer to do their own thing and occasionally will comment on this forum.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Statistics say there are roughly the same amount transsexuals of both genetic sexes.

As an example, see the estimates for Los Angeles, item #3

There are virtually no FtM crossdressers (it is not sexual for them), except perhaps DKs and FtMs who experiment while younger to find out who they are ... most are FtM transsexual, or transmen and the ones that I know are attracted to GGs. I've also seen in the news, couples where the genetic female is FtM and the genetic male is MtF, but as far as I can tell they are both transsexual and not crossdressers ... I gather this is quite rare.

There are also very masculine women (think butch), who are lesbian and who identify as "she". But I don't consider them to be crossdressers. They appear as who they are 100% of the time.

I do not know on average what is the sexual preference of a transman who discovers late in life who he is, and who had married a male when younger.
    Reine