Hello! I was so excited today and had an impromptu en femme session. I got my new faux leather crop top bustier from Forever 21 to complete my outfit!

What I wore: (all faux leather and latest styles) leather mini skirt, leather bustier crop top, leather boots, and a leather jacket. I also had a g string and socks under all black of course

Story: My parents were out of town until tomorrow morning and my sister went out to dinner. The only time my mom left her car keys at home so I quickly dressed up(getting used to my new top which I just got today), did my makeup and headed out the door. No one in sight, I hopped in the car with 2 missions (adult store and atm machine). I know those places are dangerous at night especially the way I'm dressed but I was aware and confident.

I drove to a late night adult store and getting out has never been so easy. I don't know why but I love it. It is usually crowded but there were only 4 cars in the well lit parking. That is probably why I didn't hesitate. I usually prefer dark places but this was safer and I was actually comfortable. About 4-5 men saw me, owners included, no problem at all. i browsed the lingerie and costumes for about 10 minutes and left. It was such a thrill.

I drove to a bank and deposited money. It took only a couple of minutes. It was also a thrill getting in and out of the car in my sexy outfit. All of this took place in under 1 hour and I got home safely and no one knew.

Today was special, I had no idea it was coming but i had an urge to go out in this outfit. I've never worn a skirt out in public before. I wished I had time to do more makeup and shave my legs(and belly because I had a crop top on). Its considered an early birthday present to myself and I will always remember this experience without any regrets or fear. I can't wait to do it again. I think the outfit had to do a lot with how I felt being out.

Its an exhilarating feeling to be dressed like that; looking down at my leather mini while driving, adjusting my skirt when I get in and out of the car, driving in heel boots, and walking in them.

I promise to take a picture of my new outfit when I get my camera and new computer sorted out. Similar to my profile picture but without the white top and replaced with a leather bustier.

Thank you for reading,
Joanna