Thread: en femme: Fall 2013

Red face en femme: Fall 2013

Hello! I was so excited today and had an impromptu en femme session. I got my new faux leather crop top bustier from Forever 21 to complete my outfit!

What I wore: (all faux leather and latest styles) leather mini skirt, leather bustier crop top, leather boots, and a leather jacket. I also had a g string and socks under all black of course

Story: My parents were out of town until tomorrow morning and my sister went out to dinner. The only time my mom left her car keys at home so I quickly dressed up(getting used to my new top which I just got today), did my makeup and headed out the door. No one in sight, I hopped in the car with 2 missions (adult store and atm machine). I know those places are dangerous at night especially the way I'm dressed but I was aware and confident.

I drove to a late night adult store and getting out has never been so easy. I don't know why but I love it. It is usually crowded but there were only 4 cars in the well lit parking. That is probably why I didn't hesitate. I usually prefer dark places but this was safer and I was actually comfortable. About 4-5 men saw me, owners included, no problem at all. i browsed the lingerie and costumes for about 10 minutes and left. It was such a thrill.

I drove to a bank and deposited money. It took only a couple of minutes. It was also a thrill getting in and out of the car in my sexy outfit. All of this took place in under 1 hour and I got home safely and no one knew.

Today was special, I had no idea it was coming but i had an urge to go out in this outfit. I've never worn a skirt out in public before. I wished I had time to do more makeup and shave my legs(and belly because I had a crop top on). Its considered an early birthday present to myself and I will always remember this experience without any regrets or fear. I can't wait to do it again. I think the outfit had to do a lot with how I felt being out.

Its an exhilarating feeling to be dressed like that; looking down at my leather mini while driving, adjusting my skirt when I get in and out of the car, driving in heel boots, and walking in them.

I promise to take a picture of my new outfit when I get my camera and new computer sorted out. Similar to my profile picture but without the white top and replaced with a leather bustier.

Thank you for reading,
    Joanna
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Congrats on a great outing! it sounds like you felt really good.

Jenn

Gone to live my life
    Hi Joanna,

Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Hugs

Isha

First time outings are usually the most exciting and sensuous.
    Good for you Joanna.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Congrats on a great outing

Thanks for posting,those first times are always so exciting. All those different emotions at once,its a natural high.

that's so exciting. you are brave and have taken a big step making the next one easier and the ones after that easier yet as you gain confidence and femme poise.
    YAY you!!

Sounds like a great outing Johanna. An adult store was a brilliant choice it turns out, very accepting clientele and management. I never thought about that but will definitely add it to my list of destinations.

Hugs, Robin

Great outfit...just my style as well but unlike you has been ages since I dolled myself up in that type of attire! I am so happy for you going out...brave and risky too but you did it! Please be careful next time and carry a big stick...LOL! You're gorgeous...well done!

Good for you Joanna! An experience like that is worth bragging about!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Thank you everyone. Its been awhile since I posted a thread or picture. I've actually been going out a few times a year beginning in 2009. I do have clothes that are suitable for going out but when I do get the chance to go out, I just have to go all out. I chose the adult store because it was open late plus they were probably used to seeing all sorts of customers come in. I know there are potential creeps which I've dealt with in the pass.

I went in around 11:30 pm and I know they might have had costumes or lingerie of my interest. I also wanted to deposit cash which I know is unsafe at night but it too was also well lit and I've done it before en femme. Last night was bold, risky and most definitely worth it. Thanks for your responses, I really appreciate it. I had no idea it would happen last night but it did like an early birthday present I would never forget. Have a great one, ladies
    Last edited by joanna4; 11-15-2013 at 03:26 AM.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress