Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPS Delivery enfemm

UPS Delivery enfemm

I am working from home today because UPS needs to have a signature for a delivery. Normally a day working from home means a day dressed enfemm. Decided during the night that I would dress as normal today and answer the door as Cyndie. Any thoughts ~ yes or no ~ advise?

Thanks ~ Cyndie

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Unless you know the driver personally or encounter him regularly, and you are worried about being outed. Id say go for it, delivery drivers have seen pretty much everything. Its just their job and Im sure it wont matter to them who answers the door.
    Erica

Gone to live my life
    Hi Cyndie,

I had a similar experience. A while back my wife had ordered something online which required a signature on delivery. If you don't sign, you have to go pick it up and that would mean an hour drive for us. I was home one day and decided to dress en femme and go out. However, once I finished dressing I heard the doorbell ring and saw the delivery man. Now I had music playing on the radio and my car was in the driveway. I thought for a moment, just ignore and he will go away then thought about the hour drive, not to mention how rude it would be to ignore him given that I was obviously home.

So, I took a deep breath and went and answered the door as Isha. I admit he was a bit thrown back but it was really a non-event. I signed he gave me the package said have a nice day and left. I am sure UPS drivers see a lot in their travels.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Cyndie, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he has told me that (NOTHING) surprises him any more.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I haven't had the nerve to do that yet and my wife would be against anything that might embarass her (or me) so I doubt I will answer the door dressed anytime soon.

Most of my packages just get left on the doorstep or under the doormat so it hasn't been a problem. I do have a neighbor who comes by for help from time to time and there is the termite inspector so when this happens I have to change quickly.

I'm sure delivery people have seen everything and will continue to do so so if you want to answer the door dressed, it's OK.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Cyndie,
    If you pass and dont look like a man in a dress, go for it.
    It is only a delivery and a short interaction.
    Tell them you are the housemaid.
    No need to wear the uniform though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    I would go for it

Leave a note on the door to leave the package and sign it. Then you won't have to deal with the driver. That is unless you want to.

Cyndie, I agree with Erica's assessment. Unless the driver is a regular, don't fret too much. Besides, if fully dressed it may be a non issue. Lots of different looking women in the world and, as others have said, the drivers have seen a lot of it.

Hope its something nice in the parcel. Maybe new cloths or accessories

Hugs, Robin

I would not sweat a delivery en femme. The drivers just don't care. I took a delivery a couple of weeks ago while wearing a skirt, pink blouse and pantyhose. It was early morning and I was not wearing any make up or wig. Just opened the door, signed the electronic pad and took the package. The Fed Ex gal did not even blink.
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

A few years ago I worked as a courier and I had a regular who always opened the door in various degrees of cross-dressing outfits. He didn't care and I obviously didn't as well.

That said, there's not much to win by answering the door en femme. Depending how big of a deal being outed to you is, there certainly is something to lose.

In my line of work in Real Estate I have NOT seen it all and pray I never do. HOWEVER...I have been greeted at the door by the lady of the house wearing nothing but a chiffon peignoir (and I do mean nothing else), transgendered parents (going both ways) and cross-dressed children. Yes its a bit surprizing at first but if you don't make a deal of it, they aren't.

Thank you for your advice, I've decided to do it. Most likely the driver will think that was a guy in a dress, but hopefully he will think "I've seem women who didn't wear a dress that well" LOL. Don't know if this will post here or not, but I'm waiting for the delivery now and this is how I look.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?204315

If the link doesn't work, the pic is in the gallery section

Thanks ~ Cyndie

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Delivery men don't give a rats ass about what you look like. They have schedules, times and packages to meet and delivery. You are a non-event

Cyndie, I worked for UPS one holiday season as a delivery helper. Let me tell you that those drivers see all kind of things. I know that I did. There were times when the regular driver made sure that I got to deliver to a certain address. Then he would ask what I saw. Did we ever have some conversations about that. Dont worry unless you are dressing in secret from the wife or if you know the driver well and would be afraid that he might say something in passing on another delivery to your wife.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Not sure if this is true of everywhere but where I live they ring the bell and if no one answers they just leave the package outside the door, one of the guys will try the door and if its unlocked and noone has answered after couple of rings he will stick the package inside the door and go on. I certainly couldn't answer the door for him where I live, not that he would talk to anyone about but it but if someone driving by saw me I wouldn't want that. Yes I have been dressed when a package arrived and yes the door was unlocked. I was in the kitchen at the time so he coudn't see me but when I heard the door open it sure made me aware my heat was beating.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

You sound excited by this idea so just do it and get it out of your system. Don't expect a reaction though.

Yes I'm a little excited about trying something like this, and no reaction will be cool for me.

Delivery scheduled between 10:30 and 2:00; it 12:45 local time.

Unhappy No CD adventure

Looks like the UPS delivery is standing me up. My adventure in a dress won't be happening My wife knows about Cyndie and knows that I dress when I work from home. Our agreement is that Cyndie will be gone and old drab me will be here when she gets home. I think she is coming home early today so no little CD adventure for me.

Thanks for all of your encouragement

Cyndie D

I wouldn't or couldn't do that dressed as our delivery guy knows my wife and I. He always makes conversation so unless I wanted to be outed I wouldn't dress to sign for the package. That's also why I only get things in plain boxes or ask the company if they ship in boxes that can't be distinguished as to its contents. I was standing out in the yard when the delivery guy brought my forms and two sets of heels to the house... He handed me the box. It felt a little weird me holding the box and visiting with him about his family and me knowing what was in the box. I ordered some hose once and he delivered it to me outside and it had the company's name on it. I just said that wife of mine ordering more clothes that's we can afford. As for your dressing only you can decide that. Weigh all the pros and cons....

Next time be sure to give your wife some errands on delivery day. But what if Cyndie answers the door once, wouldn't she have to answer again for the next delivery. If you then answer in drab and tell the delivery man Cyndie is acutally your sister, what if he asks for a date? Life is complicated when you wear a dress ..

You Go Girl -Just Do It !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Well Hon, maybe you can do it next time. I say go for it. I mean, what is a guy who wears shorts in the Winter time going to say anyway, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    If I were dressed when the delivery man knocked on our door, I wouldn't worry about it, I'd just answer it. If I had to sign for the package, I'd sign it "Amy Tapie." I'd know it was going to the right place...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Unhappy Late UPS

Well Cyndie left at 3:15 so drab me could be home. The before 2:00 pm scheduled delivery arrived at 3:45, wife at 4:00.

Cyndie