Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange?

Strange?

On the strangeness scale of 1-10 one being normal ten being really strange, what do you consider yourself? I'll go first

I consider myself maby a 2+ . At least I like to think I am somewhat normal
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 11-16-2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okayyyy --- go first!
    Julie

Today a "5" but it varies.

I thought you were going first? I think its strange that you would say you are going first and leave us all hanging like that!

That's a pretty broad question. It really depends on which part we are talking about. As compared to other people in our lives, or the public in general. I think we all have our own quirks, and things that we do. Everyone is strange in their own way. Do I think I'm strange because I like to dress up? Hmmm I don't think I am. So I'm going to go with a 1 here. I'm very comfortable with it.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I am neither normal nor strange. I have always considered myself to be different from everyone else. In one of my reviews at work one compliment I recieved was and I quote "Mike you don't think in the box. Matter of fact you think so far outside the box I don't believe you are even in the box".

Yeah, I'm around 15, not counting my other personalities. They can speak for themselves.

You can't deny that it's strange to dress crosses.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I think that I'm a 1, now my wife would probably say I'm a 10, so the average is 5?? Bria

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    If your going on what most people think is normal I would say 8, but if you go how I feel I would say about 4. I have lots of other quirks but so do others mine just is one not many talk about.

I'm not strange at all, it's the rest of the world that is strange!!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Me, I'm probably a 3 most days. a 5 on some days......... I don't think anyone is a zero.

Gold Member
    It is normal to be different. Therefore I am a 1 and loving it!

Wouldnt be beneficial to shoot myself in the leg... and regret it later. Two arms, two legs, two ears. ;p

I'd like to think I'm 2 or 3 standard deviations from the norm, but it has little or nothing to do with being a crossdresser!

Firstly, we need to answer the question: "What is normal?"
    For me, I'd say I am normal. I just like to have fun, and crossdressing is fun for me. While present day society does not accept it, who's to say that in years forthcoming, crossdressing will become 'normal' and accepted by society. Just think of stores with no men's and women's sections, but rather a store of clothes for all to wear and enjoy! I believe we are migrating toward this, as many stores now have unisex changing rooms, thereby making it easier for us CD'rs to bring women's clothes to a room and try them on.
    Anyways, I digress...
    In answer to your question, again, I'd say I am normal - '1'.
    Di

Well considering some of the other fetishes I'm into,and the fact that they all kind of commingle together because they are done dressed....I would have to say that rates about a 6 to 8
    HUGS

The only normal people are the ones we don't know. Or so I read that, somewhere. Even so, we have to keep in mind how others might consider us if they knew everything about us. Being molested for years puts me in among the 18% of males who were affected like that on even one occasion. Being a crossdresser, 2.5%. A few other things, and I'm way into the fractions. So that makes me a 10.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Is there even a normal these days? Or is there just a less taboo more accepted way of living life? Almost every ones got their secrets and skeletons in their closets... Being normal sounds, well rather stale and boring.

I find it kind of "strange" that anyone would be "normal"
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Talking

In all honesty, there is no such thing as normal. In fact, I think that's is why there is such a violent, meanspirited world out there in general, and why people try to look down on crossdressers, transgendered, gay and lesbians in particular - because we aren't trying to be round pegs in round holes, but stand apart for the most part, honest about ourselves.

I love to tell people that's I'm strange, that I'm weird...I just don't tell them how "weird"...because I see people around me, desperately trying to fit in with society, men screaming that everything unmanly is gay, etc...and I just shake my head and enjoy life for the most part. Where is the fun in being like everyone else?

I admire Johnny Depp, British artist Grayson Perry who is a crossdresser, George Takei, and Penn Jillette.....those are the people I wish to spend time chilling with.
    Normal vs. not normal is too black and white. We are a multitude of colors, which sometimes I like to spend the far end of the purplish gamma, and still be green and yellow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't understand the question so I won't comment.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    'Bout a 7 or so all things considered
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Everyone is crazy but me and thee, and I wonder about thee.lol

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    0 to 10?
    I vote Yes! OK?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

A 7,*but that has nothing to do with the cross dressing