Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what was the worst

I was wearing stay ups and felt they dropped a bit, but when I sat down at the mall I seen the lacy part of the stay ups on top of my shoes. Last week what was always my favourite bra became the bra from hell. It felt like it was tightening every minute, it was so bad I had to take it off in the car.

Stay up stockings that didn't stay up

1/ trying to eat with a long flowing wig-with-bangs on. Hairs end up getting into my mouth! , 2/ going to bed not having fully removed my make-up, and staining the pillows, and 3/ going to bed with clingy tights on which itch like hell in the middle of the night, so they just have to come off!

M.

Aspiring Member
    So when some say these clothes are more comfortable what do they really mean? I'll be the first to tell you some womens clothing can get to be extremely painful to wear after a while. So is it some kind of psychological comfort?

in the start a bunch yes. but now i'm really just used to it :P

Like Janet, I had a doctor appointment. I thought he would only want to take blood, but he wanted an abdominal inspection—and I was wearing a waist chincher and pantihose. Embarrassed!

I wore a pair of ballet flats in male mode to go to the store for gas and cigarettes. Got tons of looks and questions, I was wishing I hadn't worn them. But that's a shoe thing. Other than that cheap pantyhose are my nemesis, I have often found myself wishing I hadn't worn them or bought a better pair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

we suffer fashion!

Does anyone else find that "boy short" style panties are the most uncomfortable style. Seems ironic, but I have! I probably have over 200 pairs of panties and I avoid wearing that style due to the lack of comfort.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Many years ago, I used to use a few tricks to force myself to stay dressed as a girl for a certain amount of time. The shoe locks keeping high heels on were one obvious maneuver I regretted, as well as the corset that I sewed buttonholes into and threaded a thin chain around my waist, locking it on. Both were driving me nuts after about five or six hours. Fortunately, I faced the fact that I WANTED to wear the clothes, so the little tricks were no longer necessary, and I learned to be more careful picking out my clothing items, making sure they were comfortable.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Thong panties, spent the whole day en femme while shopping with my mom. they were fine as long as I was walking or standing, but sit in the car and drive any distance they almost removed some body parts. I did stop at the ladies room and took them off.

Not sure I would call it the worst...but I went out to halloween party in a club one year wearing a tight wedding dress and heels. The stress, walking and heat in the club almost caused me to faint. I was having a hard time breathing in the restricting dress and had to just sit still to eventually catch my breath. ...a small axiety attack probably. Also after walking in the heels my feet were dead, but I managed to get used to it after some resting. The experience was positive though...learned to really appreciate what it feels like on a wedding day in that heavy huge dress.
    Chickie